PDA

View Full Version : Ramadan in Pattaya

Manforallseasons
May 26th, 2015, 09:22
[attachment=0:20lxvq0v]image.jpg[/attachment:20lxvq0v]This is a great time for Pattaya most Arabs go back to their countries, it begins June 18 and lasts 30 days. Here it is simply Devine Intervention! Picture not to be confused with Iraq's retreating army @-)

Manforallseasons
July 20th, 2015, 11:55
Their back!

corky
July 20th, 2015, 13:18
I usually celebrate Ramadan by eating more Pork, Bacon and Ham than I usually do. :o)

arsenal
July 20th, 2015, 14:14
All hysterical screams of Racism should be addressed to....Oh please don't bother. I think it's funny.

egel
July 21st, 2015, 08:32
most Arabs go back to their countries, it begins June 18 and lasts 30 days. Here it is simply Devine Intervention!

Not to mention the total absence of Russians. Made the place positively great!

Diec
July 21st, 2015, 09:56
I agree with all the above. Nothing worse than those Blacks, Arabs, and Russians infiltrating the country that all us normal well behaved people call our second home.

Oliver
July 21st, 2015, 15:09
Correct. Too many bloody foreigners in Thailand. And lots of them have dark skins, not to mention different religions. Don't they understand? it's a White Man's country.

July 21st, 2015, 16:38
I usually celebrate Ramadan by eating more Pork, Bacon and Ham than I usually do. :o)
Agreed. I once asked for a "pork special meal" on making a reservation on Malaysian Airlines but was unsuccessful. The Thai guy I met last week (another post about noisy Chinese) is a Moslem (so he claims) - turned down my offer of sharing pork fried rice on those grounds, but happily lunched with me during Ramadan.

Manforallseasons
July 21st, 2015, 18:40
most Arabs go back to their countries, it begins June 18 and lasts 30 days. Here it is simply Devine Intervention!

Not to mention the total absence of Russians. Made the place positively great!

Russians returning home as the Rubble plummets:

http://youtu.be/wRXKHTTzayU

July 22nd, 2015, 18:28
Russians returning home as the Rubble plummetsRubble usually does.

Manforallseasons
July 30th, 2015, 23:57
Now that Ramadan is over South Pattaya has more Arabs then I've ever seen here staying everywhere including Mosaic, Yensabi, My View and everywhere else there is no lack of Arab restaurants and more motorbikes then ever.

egel
July 31st, 2015, 05:39
Shit :(

Oliver
July 31st, 2015, 14:24
I welcome more visitors in the Soi VC, Yensabai areas; those darkened areas around Sunee near Paradise Inn were depressing. It was like visiting a ghost town. And I don't give a damn what colour or race they are.

lonelywombat
July 31st, 2015, 17:23
On the odd night I dont have dinner , I call into the hamburger kiosk going east from Colonial
That stall attracts a lot of young Arabs for a burger. they are pleasant, don't drink or smoke and for those not wearing the white robe, seems to have an interesting bulge. The bikes appeal as they cannot do that at home. It seems that soi 17 has the worst traffic.

They are usually in groups like our young guys. I have often wondered what would happen if I decided to become more friendly.

francois
July 31st, 2015, 20:25
They are usually in groups like our young guys. I have often wondered what would happen if I decided to become more friendly.

Wonder no more!

goji
August 1st, 2015, 05:19
Now that Ramadan is over South Pattaya has more Arabs then I've ever seen here staying everywhere including Mosaic

One more hotel off the list.

thaiguest
August 1st, 2015, 07:47
The Arab boys around Sunnee have never given me any problem. Their one big fault is that they go crazy on the motorbikes. They're young and make the most of their short time in Thailand-the land of the free.
In many muslim countries these young guys cannot even TOUCH or speak to a non family girl. No wonder they go crazy in that department as well-so what?
So many on this forum remind me of the two crotchety old guys in the gallery on the Muppet Show.

lonelywombat
August 1st, 2015, 09:08
Now that Ramadan is over South Pattaya has more Arabs then I've ever seen here staying everywhere including Mosaic

One more hotel off the list.

Where do you plan to stay now?

Manforallseasons
August 1st, 2015, 11:01
The Arab boys around Sunnee have never given me any problem. Their one big fault is that they go crazy on the motorbikes. They're young and make the most of their short time in Thailand-the land of the free.
In many muslim countries these young guys cannot even TOUCH or speak to a non family girl. No wonder they go crazy in that department as well-so what?
So many on this forum remind me of the two crotchety old guys in the gallery on the Muppet Show.

Love to se what you would say today if you were staying in a building full of them?

Garbage in the halls
Doors oped all hours
Motorbikes coming and going full throttle all hours
Fights with their whores in and out of the building

lonelywombat
August 1st, 2015, 11:59
Love to see what you would say today if you were staying in a building full of them?

Garbage in the halls
Doors oped all hours
Motorbikes coming and going full throttle all hours
Fights with their whores in and out off the building

Obviously you own the condo you live in and cannot shift. If you don't then you are faced with - put up with all the problems or find a new place.
It would be horrid to have to shift because of the Arabs, but what choice do you have?

Smiles
August 1st, 2015, 15:13
" ... On the odd night I dont have dinner, I call into the hamburger kiosk . . . "
. . . and have dinner?!?!

Another classic Wombat obtuseum. The dude just won't let go. :D 8-} Pass me another joint mate, (or as he, Wombat, might call it in the day, a Marrywana Cigarette).

lonelywombat
August 1st, 2015, 18:12
" ... On the odd night I dont have dinner, I call into the hamburger kiosk . . . "
. . . and have dinner?!?!

Another classic Wombat obtuseum. The dude just won't let go. :D 8-} Pass me another joint mate, (or as he, Wombat, might call it in the day, a Marrywana Cigarette).

Smiles back on drugs again, still you can't give it up.. Have you never had a hamburger instead of a full meal. Oh to be so rich! or pompous.
If I have lunch and decide not to have another big meal, go for a drink or three, why not a hamburger.Actually the lady is great company. Sometimes the boys most attractive. Sometimes their love muscle seems to grow in pleasant company. If I have a massage during the day it makes a good finish to the day .

We cannot all afford or want a middle aged partner. Roll yourseld another joint and passout.

Diec
August 2nd, 2015, 02:21
Manny, you are so spot on with your observations. Once those disgusting arabs, blacks, and russians come around, it's time to leave. They are nothing but trouble and just make life harder for the rest of us. It's like living with cockroaches...just plain YUK! You have to remove yourself.

Manforallseasons
August 2nd, 2015, 13:41
Manny, you are so spot on with your observations. Once those disgusting arabs, blacks, and russians come around, it's time to leave. They are nothing but trouble and just make life harder for the rest of us. It's like living with cockroaches...just plain YUK! You have to remove yourself.

Your way out of line about blacks, don't forget White Trash!

Oliver
August 2nd, 2015, 14:59
You forgot to mention the Thais. Too many of 'em. Keep Pattaya white.