PDA

View Full Version : Not Long to wait Now for FREE SEX in Pattaya.....Its Cumming

June 25th, 2006, 08:03
sounds good...........

Smiles
June 25th, 2006, 08:23
" ... sounds good ........... "
Oogle, your abbreviated commentary lately is approaching the perspicacious. Now it's down to 2 words and 10 periods (it's that time of month I assume?).

Just a word of advice: lose the fuckin' periods. They're copywrited!! (Possible SP: copywrote? copywritten? copyrited?)

Cheers ...

June 25th, 2006, 08:43
" ... sounds good ........... "
Oogle, your abbreviated commentary lately is approaching the perspicacious. Now it's down to 2 words and 10 periods (it's that time of month I assume?).

Just a word of advice: lose the fuckin' periods. They're copywrited!! (Possible SP: copywrote? copywritten? copyrited?)

Cheers ...

what should i say? its not open yet but i like the sound of it.......

Now FOKK OFF - PERIOD!!

June 25th, 2006, 08:56
Another place to go to so you can secure your place in HELL !
Repent, its not to late.

catawampuscat
June 25th, 2006, 09:03
I have to give credit when credit is due.. This item is actually a scoop and while I know Punya and have friends staying very often at Howards
I hadn't heard a word about a "spa" opening ..Punya did a great job at Howards and is very capable and quite a hot man with a sexy body..
He is very personable and I like his thinking.. He often has as many as a dozen boys working outside Howards and there is no off fee...Since the
boys freelance and don't get a monthly salary, they come and go as they please and sometimes it is very quiet.. He has a nice roof top bar and is
often open when other places aren't and he maintains a warm friendly atmosphere and gives good value..He added a lift, at great expense, and I
look forward to the opening of his new place.. I couldn't care less about free sex but the chance to see lmtu nude and in action really excites this old coot..
I do love that man and if only he would include me in his inner circle, old catpiss might just retire..

bucknaway
June 25th, 2006, 09:31
If it opens early October, then I will be able to check it out when I come. This could turn out to be pretty cool :)