PDA

View Full Version : Condos or Apartment Rentals in Pattaya/Jomtien

June 25th, 2006, 03:59
:geek: Can Can anyone help me find a condo(studio) in the View Talay 1 Bldg A Pattaya view? Or even somewhere else that's between the gay beach and boyz town?
I'm thinking of coming for 2 months in March & April of 2007 or 2008 alone. I'm just an ordinary American 62 y/o guy, single, and sadly enough, unable to afford the other luxuries of Thailand except the apartment?
Also, what is the protocol for using the beach chairs?
Thanks to all.

June 25th, 2006, 08:58
check your private messages. I have a thai friend who looks after a view talay condo for rental. sent you his name & phone no. If u decide to call him say paul from London told you to.

June 25th, 2006, 18:16
Look for the Topic: Searching Out Condos: Things to think about. (has some links.)

At Jomtien: find the section where you want to sit.
If you want to sit in a gay section, look for the rainbow flag.
I like the yellow (Mama's) or orange (Rlit's) chairs near the horng nam (Bathroom) pagoda. And they will store your towel--When you return, next day, it will be on your chair. (Be careful of those 'sling-shot' chairs. They love to eat fingers &\or collapse.)
There's usually someone (Thai) upfront. Tell\show them where you would like to be seated.
They sell a variety of drinks & have food menus (Pronounced men-eoo.)
When you leave, ask for check bin--Or just walk up and stand there smiling...you'll get it.
There's a 'tip jar' much appreciated.

Please excuse boygorge; she can't resist punching-up a new kid--But she's really a pussy cat...
though many might say, forget the 'cat' part.
Meow!.... (That's the Thai word for, 'cat.')

June 26th, 2006, 19:45
Edith,What I wanna know, is....do you say that your ROOTING for a footy team or something.
Because I wanna meet you so we can ROOT together is that's OK.
Lets all ROOT for a better world.
Who are you ROOTING for?

I live in a better world. Like that old song: There's No You.

Yank? Well, that's not what it says on my operators license but have it your way.

My favorite sport--The only one I really like--is one where everyone wins.
It's played by two one-man teams.
On a soft surface.
With four, or more, balls--And half-as-many bats.
The 'scoring' is pre-game.
No fans-in-the-stands...usually. In case there are, he\they'd better get with the program in a hurry!

The only sport I watch, on television, is soccer. We don't get dyke baseball where I live.
Sure! You can come over for the futbol--And listen...outside the door.
I hope you understand the play-by-play: I think it's Japanese. Not sure because I always turn the sound off: don't want, don't need--But since you will need to be told what's happening I'll make the exception.
Bring your own piss and nibbles; I'm saving for a Bentley and particular about who I allow on the oriental....'carpet,' that is.
If you drink too much you can go tweeze-it-out behind the garage.
Just keep an eye out for the security guard; he swings a mean truncheon, his police dog has teeth like razors and knows how to handle flashers...but I heard the lady boys call you, Stubby (Koi San: same-same), anyway.
If you like, I'll leave a chair in the hall. You can slip the rental money under the door.
Try to stiff me and I'll hit the Mute Button--And put on some ballet music.
Swan Lake or Dance of the Hours goes well with futbol--Or would you prefer Billy the Kid?
(I'll bet....)

andrewcraig
June 26th, 2006, 20:11
I prefer BILLY DONT BE A HERO

Get real, Wooly Moofs like you can never be a hero

Who ever heard of a midget hero

Not even in Snow White and the Seven Midgets ( wooly moofs like you)

June 26th, 2006, 20:32
Who ever heard of a midget hero

Unless you're speaking of a small sandwich; Not since the Movie: Freaks.
...and there was one on a trapeze in Caligula--But he was nowhere near 160kg...
although the best part of him probably weighed 5.
And there was a very small Pinoy poof who got my pussy out of a tree.