PDA

View Full Version : Tomboys

egel
May 6th, 2015, 19:39
Tomboys... girls who act and look like boys.
Anyone know where the Tomboys hang out? Any Tomboy bars in Pattaya?

colmx
May 7th, 2015, 01:41
There are a whole series of Tomboy host/karaoke bars on the stretch of 3rd road between Pattaya Klang and the Morlam field

By the way Tomboys are lesbians, so don't go there expecting to get the best of both worlds if you are Bi!

From my experience Tomboys seem to have a combination of the worst traits of women (endless list!) and straight boys (spitting, cursing, ugly tattoos, fighting, agressive behaviour etc)

Rogie
May 7th, 2015, 04:19
This is an area I know nothing about, but if there are indeed Tomboy bars, and a bisexual man were to walk into one, might not some Toms be up for straight-for-pay sex with him? That's assuming of course, that the calibre of woman he found there turned him on.

vnman
May 7th, 2015, 17:43
so are they off-able for men?

dab69
May 8th, 2015, 19:36

This is just theoretical, right?

egel
May 9th, 2015, 01:13
Anyone know or been there ?!

Bobett
May 9th, 2015, 13:26
Tomboy Pattaya soi 17 heading towards Teppersit over traffic lights 3rd road on the left just after family mart. Iv seen them as I ride past and till I saw the sighn I thought it was a boy bar. The staff I saw sitting outside looked very boyish and if it was a boy bar I would have been in there like a shot :(

colmx
May 9th, 2015, 19:34
Just to re-iterate - Tomboys are lesbians, and are the "tops" in their relationship
They like to "service" the female looking "Dee" in their relationships

Tomboys are unlikely to want to get get penetrated
Think of them being like the average straight boy from Niceboys, chipped teeth, bad tatoos, agressive posturing and fighing.... but without the all imprtant cock!

So unless you want them to fuck you with a strap-on dildo... i see them as no use to the average gay (or even Bisexual) guy!

Interesdting Article on the Tom-Dee relationship here:
http://www.pattayaunlimited.com/thailan ... evolution/ (http://www.pattayaunlimited.com/thailands-tom-and-dee-revolution/)

thaiguest
May 12th, 2015, 20:24
Tomboys at a distance have frequently turned my head in vain.
They have their uses though; they often hang out and swill pints with handsome lads...one could hang out with them as a male version of a fag hag. The Tom in Power Boy is a legendary womaniser.
She tells me she's taking care of 3 girlfriends now hence the frequently extended hand.
But at least she's not into foretasting the boys before I do unlike the ladyboy mamasans.

Kostik
January 16th, 2019, 09:41
Tomboys... girls who act and look like boys.
Anyone know where the Tomboys hang out? Any Tomboy bars in Pattaya?

I’m interested. Any tomboy bars in BKK or Pattaya where they’ll go with men? I don’t want to go all the way there (I’m in BKK) just to find a disco or karaoke joint full of toms and dees making out, and ignoring me (and my money) completely.

latintopxxx
January 19th, 2019, 02:09
Im glad to read very little negative comments...

Kostik
January 19th, 2019, 16:45
I’m interested. Any tomboy bars in BKK or Pattaya where they’ll go with men? I don’t want to go all the way there (I’m in BKK) just to find a disco or karaoke joint full of toms and dees making out, and ignoring me (and my money) completely.

No information?

gerefan2
January 19th, 2019, 17:52
There are two large tomboy karaoke bars on Third Road in Pattaya, but I haven’t been into either of them.
They are 4 Steps and Talk99. They are both directly opposite the field where Morlam takes place, near Cherry’s Restaurant and are only a few hundred meters apart.

Newbie99
January 20th, 2019, 10:07
Plenty of Toms in Pattaya, but they are not interested in men.

Kostik
January 22nd, 2019, 12:00
Just to re-iterate - Tomboys are lesbians, and are the "tops" in their relationship
They like to "service" the female looking "Dee" in their relationships

Tomboys are unlikely to want to get get penetrated
Think of them being like the average straight boy from Niceboys, chipped teeth, bad tatoos, agressive posturing and fighing.... but without the all imprtant cock!

So unless you want them to fuck you with a strap-on dildo... i see them as no use to the average gay (or even Bisexual) guy!

Interesdting Article on the Tom-Dee relationship here:
http://www.pattayaunlimited.com/thailan ... evolution/ (http://www.pattayaunlimited.com/thailands-tom-and-dee-revolution/)

I guess anal sex would be out of the question?

Kostik
January 24th, 2019, 08:15
Making progress. Had an amazing experience yesterday. Very complicated story as to how it all unfolded, but I got a drop-dead gorgeous tomboy out for coffee at Starbucks and then into a hotel room. This guy/girl is 99% gorgeous twink. Super masculine tomboy, had top surgery (de-titted) and gorgeous from the waist up. Slim and twinky. Short hair. Tattooed up the wazoo - chest, back, belly and both arms.

Ok, so she wouldn’t allow penetration (although fingers were ok). Everything else was in scope, though. Yeah, I could tell she wasn’t thrilled about the whole thing, although I think she didn’t mind it that much either. She’s got a girlfriend, of course, but I think we will have more dates coming up.

gerefan2
January 24th, 2019, 08:33
Too much information for some on here!
1500 baht?

latintopxxx
January 24th, 2019, 14:50
now...now...stop being judgemental...

Kostik
January 26th, 2019, 07:56
Next date - Muay Thai at Rajdamnern Stadium!

sglad
January 26th, 2019, 21:46
Plenty of Toms in Pattaya, but they are not interested in men.

Not a problem. For them to be of any use to members of this forum they need to be interested in old women.

christianpfc
January 30th, 2019, 16:02
Slim and twinky. Short hair. Tattooed up the wazoo - chest, back, belly and both arms.
wazoo?

Jellybean
January 30th, 2019, 16:30
wazoo?

It’s another word for jacksy (https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jacksy), ChristianPFC. ;)

francois
January 30th, 2019, 16:36
It’s another word for jacksy (https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jacksy), ChristianPFC. ;)

jacksy, Jellybean?

frequent
January 30th, 2019, 16:46
jacksy, Jellybean?
You still haven’t mastered Google?

Jellybean
January 30th, 2019, 16:55
jacksy, Jellybean?

Sorry françois, but I couldn’t resist substituting one slang/obscure word for ass/arse/derrière with another. I thought ChristianPFC would appreciate the addition of another new English slang word to his vocabulary. Where and how he is going to use it, well that's another matter. :)

Kostik
January 31st, 2019, 12:07
Too much information for some on here!
1500 baht?

Dear me, no. I actually promised her ฿5,000 but gave her 6. Yeah I know that’s a lot for just fun and games, but man this boy/girl was really amazing. Sizzling hot. I’ve offered her ฿10k to go all the way with me, but she said she’d think about it. She doesn’t want to, of course. But she wants the dough so I think I’m in with a chance. That would be one for the record books.

gerefan2
January 31st, 2019, 13:00
Holy fuck.......

francois
February 1st, 2019, 16:34
You still haven’t mastered Google?

Is you name Jellybean, frequent?

Kostik
February 5th, 2019, 11:58
Holy fuck.......

Too much, you think? Undoubtedly so, but I was incredibly lucky to find this one. Seeing her/him again on Thursday for lunch and hanky panky. Let’s see how far I can get.

Brad the Impala
February 5th, 2019, 13:32
Let’s see how far I can get. I'd rather not know!

dinagam
February 5th, 2019, 15:46
Do tell us about it, and don't forget the virginal optical recording device with sufficient digital memory for our perusal at leasure.

kittyboy
February 5th, 2019, 19:16
Dear me, no. I actually promised her ฿5,000 but gave her 6. Yeah I know that’s a lot for just fun and games, but man this boy/girl was really amazing. Sizzling hot. I’ve offered her ฿10k to go all the way with me, but she said she’d think about it. She doesn’t want to, of course. But she wants the dough so I think I’m in with a chance. That would be one for the record books.

Nice. Have fun.

Impulse
February 20th, 2019, 20:31
Well you might be jealous Kostic. I went to Eden Bar in Sunnee when they opened at midnight ( open bar, they will come), and hung out with two guys who work at Winner Bar. When they found out I like to play pool they took me to Hi So hotel and went up a stairs by the pool into what’s like a long hallway where they smoke the big bong thing.

A very cute Tom admired my pool play and we played for an hour at least, she paying for all the games. I find them so exciting from a distance until I realize they are girls. But I just fantasized that this one had a dick so had a great time. She was so competitive just like a guy, maybe even more so.

gerefan2
February 20th, 2019, 23:12
On Valentine's Day my boy special and I went to 4 Step Tomboy bar on Third Road.

As you can imagine it was jammed full.

We left at 07.00!

Was it fun.....it was awesome!

sglad
February 22nd, 2019, 22:14
A very cute Tom admired my pool play and we played for an hour at least, she paying for all the games. I find them so exciting from a distance until I realize they are girls. But I just fantasized that this one had a dick so had a great time. She was so competitive just like a guy, maybe even more so.

Did you tell her about your fantasy? She would have been greatly flattered.