PDA

View Full Version : The Bronx In Pattaya?

Manforallseasons
May 4th, 2015, 03:29
A new pizza joint opened close to the corner of Soi Diana and second road, it's the closest thing I've found to real New York pizza. An 18 inch pizza is 420 open 5PM to 3 AM, no delivery, limited seating can call ahead for pic up 080 796 2084 closed Mondays. It's name is Bronx Pizza. If you like Dominos pizza this ain't for you.

paborn
May 4th, 2015, 08:31
how close is this to boys town

Smiles
May 4th, 2015, 09:24
Call me stupid, but what's a 'New York' pizza? How is it different from the world-renowned 'Baltimore ' pizza? Or any other American pizza for that matter.
I can understand an authentic Neopolitan pizza being designated by place ... but New York?

Manforallseasons
May 4th, 2015, 11:25
Call me stupid, but what's a 'New York' pizza? How is it different from the world-renowned 'Baltimore ' pizza? Or any other American pizza for that matter.
I can understand an authentic Neopolitan pizza being designated by place ... but New York?

You not being from the New Youk area and its surroundings one wouldn't expect you to.

Manforallseasons
May 4th, 2015, 11:27
how close is this to boys town

Not close, closer to Central Festival.

Halfhansum
May 4th, 2015, 15:43
Wow ...you mean it's a gay pizza bar ?

paborn
May 4th, 2015, 22:21
New York style pizza is a thin crust , high oven heat pizza very close to Neapolitan. There are pizza parlors all over the US that try to imitate that style and advertise as such. I'm a 66 year old Floridian and have never heard of "Baltimore" pizza. There is Chicago style which is deep dish

paborn
May 4th, 2015, 22:24
By the way, this is a direct quote from the online version of Baltimore Magazine:
"For a town not known for its pizza, we sure have a lot of pizzerias. The pies show up on a number of restaurant and bar menus, too. And while we don't have a signature pizza style a la New York or Chicago, we have so much variety that you can just let your taste buds lead the way. "

GWMinUS
May 5th, 2015, 06:29
"And while we don't have a signature pizza style a la New York or Chicago, we have so much variety that you can just let your taste buds lead the way"

OK Smiles what do you have to say to that???
Maybe a Canadian style pizza...

dab69
May 5th, 2015, 08:17
"
Maybe a Canadian style pizza...

No round communist bacon for me!

gra46
May 5th, 2015, 16:17
Smiles you trying to be a YANK when your really a WANK

Manforallseasons
May 23rd, 2015, 14:04
New opening hours: 3:30 PM - 3AM. Closed Tuesday. 080 041 8560 this is their new number since the original post.

Been here three times loved it each time. Call for pick up no delivery sevice yet!
For you size queens its 18 in. in diameter.

paborn
May 30th, 2018, 02:27
A new pizza joint opened close to the corner of Soi Diana and second road, it's the closest thing I've found to real New York pizza. An 18 inch pizza is 420 open 5PM to 3 AM, no delivery, limited seating can call ahead for pic up 080 796 2084 closed Mondays. It's name is Bronx Pizza. If you like Dominos pizza this ain't for you.

There you go! Closest I can buy and have added this to my dining list!

Nirish guy
May 30th, 2018, 04:28
Call for pick up no delivery sevice yet!

?? But I thought half the fun / point of ordering pizza was in us trying to get a fuck from the pizza delivery boy when he rings the bell with his super hot delivery ( or maybe that's only in some types of certain "gay interest" movies perhaps !?) - although to be honest, these days, I think I'd rather just have the pizza first and be done with it ! :)

scottish-guy
May 30th, 2018, 05:29
... I'm a 66 year old Floridian and have never heard of "Baltimore" pizza...

Maybe because Baltimore is in Maryland?

I only know that because I've got all the John Waters movies

:D

paborn
May 30th, 2018, 07:01
Maybe because Baltimore is in Maryland?

I only know that because I've got all the John Waters movies

:D
your use og google to learn about my country is just amazing. Still, however, there is no need to, once again, quote from the Baltimore magszine - there is no "baltimore pizza"

Nirish guy
May 30th, 2018, 07:34
I once had some crabby dicks when in Baltimore ! But THAT is a whole different story than Baltimore pizza I guess :-)

Manforallseasons
May 30th, 2018, 08:31
Bronx Pizza new location...Now open 4PM