PDA

View Full Version : Bars in Bangkok with Handsome Athletic Guys

Wim888
May 3rd, 2015, 14:48
Which go-go or host bars in Bangkok would you recommend for handsome athletic guys?

I know about Dream Boys. It always seems to have a few guys that I find very good-looking. But the most popular guys there demand high prices for short time tips. And run off after about an hour of action to return to the bar and get additional customers. Moreover, the staff members are pushy, and the place is overpriced. The bar now seems to cater to Chinese tourists that arrive in great numbers to gawk at the vulgar and boring shows. I suppose that is how the bar makes its money.

About ten years ago, I found some guys at Jupiter hot, but recent visits have been disappointing. The guys did not have much appeal.

Twenty years ago, Midnight Cowboy was a great place --full of handsome, athletic guys-- but that place is long gone. Does anyone remember the bar at its peak?

Castro RCA {name?] and similar bars/dance halls have handsome coyote dancers, but can they be offed? And what are the procedures for offing the coyote dancers/models there? Or are they just for looking at?

Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated.

christianpfc
May 3rd, 2015, 19:47
But the most popular guys there demand high prices for short time tips.
Do you have first-hand experience and can you share some numbers?

Thai style gay discos often have coyote dancers (but not every night!), often more than 10. Sometimes they mingle with the crowd between or after performance, I would guess some are available, but no idea about procedure and price.

For pictures of these places (Castro RCA, G-Star, Wave Club, Fake Club) see my blog.

As for finding such boys in gogo bars, take a free look first and decide wether you enter or move on.

Wim888
May 7th, 2015, 19:29
Christianpfc, thanks for your comments. During my recent, short trip to Bangkok, I visited Dream Boys on three nights, and saw several very attractive guys. I offed one guy for two nights, He provided good services, and initially asked for 4,000 for all night. I forget his number. On the third visit, he had already been offed by a Chinese woman.

What is the business model of Dream Boys? The management seems interested in attracting large groups of Chinese tourists, primarily for the shows.

I wish someone could explain the system for offing "coyote dancers" at Castro RCA. I visited the place and found several very attractive. Can the dancers be offed and what are the procedures?

egel
May 8th, 2015, 00:08
I offed one guy for two nights, He provided good services, and initially asked for 4,000 for all night

Was that 4000 for 2 nights, or 4000 per night?

4000 for 2 nights seems about right, if he was really hot, but for one night that is too much.

Whats did you actually pay in the end?

Smiles
May 8th, 2015, 09:38
" ... What is the business model of Dream Boys? The management seems interested in attracting large groups of Chinese tourists, primarily for the shows.
I wish someone could explain the system for offing "coyote dancers" at Castro RCA. I visited the place and found several very attractive. Can the dancers be offed and what are the procedures? ... "
Business models? Systems? Procedures? What? In Thailand? :-o :-o
There is none of the above unless you call the magic word 'money' a comprehensive business model. Ask to see Dream Boys Balance Sheet for their last fiscal year. The boy running off quickly back to his bar after the deed(s) has been done is simply obeying his own personal business model, not the bar's. Quite a sophisticated sense of 'cash flow' if you ask me.

In gogo bar it's simple: find the guy you think might make you happy ~ including the dancers and waiters** ~ and then either go straight over to him and offer to buy him a drink or ~ if shy ~ ask any of the staff to do it for you. That's it, that's all there is. Everything after the initial meetup is negotiable between you and the boy (except the bar's off fee of course).

** That's not necessarily all the time, unlike the gogo boys. But dancers and waiters are certainly part of the action if they feel like it.

Wim888
May 8th, 2015, 14:56
Smiles: Thanks for your comments. Yes, there is a lot of give and take -- and negotiation depending on the situation-- in Thailand. And that contributes to the appeal of Thailand.

As for the tip for the hot Dream Boy guy: He had wanted 4,000 baht for one night. But we settled on 7,000 baht for two nights. Great service; great body; very handsome. My only regret was that the Chinese woman got him on the third night.....

Brad the Impala
May 9th, 2015, 04:42
My only regret was that the Chinese woman got him on the third night.....

At least it wasn't the gestapo.