PDA

View Full Version : sauna updates

gregvc
May 1st, 2015, 15:36
GL sauna in Hat Yai closed but a new one at same address eulysium although the notice I saw on face book is no longer there. The first time I went to Zeus in Hat Yai, I was disappointed but this time it was very active and I had fun. It is a very up market sauna compared to most in Thailand. Also had a drink at Top Man and met the friendly Mr Tong. Did not take a boy as they were not my style.
Beach in Khon Kaen - so dilapidated. Little electricity, no vdo, no water and far out of city. Dangerous stairs. Broken slats in sauna. Fortunately someone offered me a ride each time. Found Dolphin massage and Ek was very good. Not far from the new Hugs centre.Last time I could not find it. Munday sauna closed a while ago.
BKK - Mind near Prakanong BRT . Hate the soi dogs that want to attack. I have had to get someone to help me each time. More guys there {6 to 10??maybe}. Fab -not many, less than when Bangkok 10. No water, broken slats in sauna. Cheery Lao guy cleaner. GG - had a good 3some. Yes they are older guys but you dont leave without success.
Mens Factory in Silom- not many and no VDO.
Has anyone ever picked up from D Bluas as sauna.

christianpfc
May 1st, 2015, 23:39
Greg, you should add these to previous sauna update threads, there are two already that I remember.

Never witnessed dogs near Mind sauna near Prakanong BTS (not BRT).

Was in Fab a month ago, similar observations: not many customers, the Lao bartender is an asset.

There is a safety issue in Fab. A piece of screw from former walls of private cubicles is left in the ground, about 5 mm high. When you come up the stairs and turn left 90 degree and walk straight you will find it (you can see where the walls were on the ground). I showed it to bartender and cashier, hope they got rid of it. If you step on it, there might be blood.

christianpfc
June 3rd, 2015, 12:46
EDOK has been renamed to Phoenix sauna (or Fenix sauna р╕Яр╕┤р╕Щр╕┤р╕Бр╕Лр╣Рœ р╕Лр╕▓р╕зр╕Щр╣Ир╕▓) and got a renovation. Now everywhere new paint, bathrooms in good condition, new gym equipment, private rooms new furniture and dimable light.

(Learnt of the renaming on camfrog three weeks ago, finally went two days ago and was pleasantly surprised about the venue and customers. Will go again some day and report in full.)

Directions here: http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2014/0 ... n-yai.html (http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2014/06/edok-sauna-near-wongwian-yai.html)

Shape Spa was closed when I went to Phoenix, probably because it was Visakha Bucha day.

christianpfc
June 7th, 2015, 22:25
Out Sauna (former Cruising II) in Sukhothai road (east of Rama 5 road and canal, wrong on map http://www.travelgayasia.com/bangkok-gay-saunas/) has new opening times since 01.06.2015:
Sun-Thu 16-24, Fri-Sat 15-2am; entry 100 Baht any day. Mon, Wed underwear; Sat naked on 2nd floor.

On 19.06.2015 there will be "Full Moon Underwear Night Party" 7pm to midnight, with buckets of alcoholic drinks with straws, dance music, and more.

Full report some time on my blog, after two or three visits for a balanced impression.