PDA

View Full Version : 3 in a bed?

joe552
April 26th, 2015, 19:29
I'm planning to go to Koh Chang for 3 days on my upcoming trip with a guy (he's 28 next month, so hesitate to use the word boy). I spent most of my last holiday with him and really enjoy his company. He knows I like younger guys (or boys) and is fine with me taking a boy for short time. He just now said it would be ok with him to take a boy with us to Koh Chang. It never entered my head, and I've no wish to have 2 guys on the go at the same time. But just wondered if others have done so? Seems like twice the effort. Would you do it, if you were me?

Tiktak63
April 26th, 2015, 19:34
In a heartbeat. :D

joe552
April 26th, 2015, 19:48
Well I knew there would be some members here who wouldn't hesitate, but the idea of entertaining 2 guys for 3 days just puts me off. The guy I'm already going with is great company, so how would you go about finding the boy that you both enjoy spending time with? My guy doesn't do sex with Thai boys, btw, but has watched me on 2 occasions last time.

cdnmatt
April 26th, 2015, 20:02
Sounds like you're intrigued, but trying to get talked out of it. Good part is, 4 hand massages are coming your way. :)

Truthfully though, I personally wouldn't do it. You run the risk of jealousy / arguments between the two, or them teaming up against you with lies, etc. Then all the minute details -- "where should we eat dinner" turns into a 30 minute gay bitch fest with one of them pouting their lip. Stick with one, and put your full energy into him.

a447
April 26th, 2015, 20:59
Hmm...I don't think I'd do it. Too many possible hassles, as Matt has pointed out. What would you do with two guys in bed with you? Who would play what role? How would you know if the guys were comfortable with doing certain things? What if they don't get on very well?

I'm yet to do a threesome or have a four hand massage.

I broached the subject of a threesomes with my Pattaya friend on the last night, just to see what his reaction would be. To my surprise, he said he would have threesome, as long as the other guy wasn't a friend. I was surprised because he's such a reserved guy - so much so, that I said I won't tell him when I next arrive in Pattaya, as I want to just turn up at the bar and see him working. I can't imagine him shaking his booty on stage and waving his hard-on in customers' faces.

Three days entertaining two guys sounds like hard work to me. I agree with Matt - just stick it in one.

cdnmatt
April 26th, 2015, 21:55
Oh, and other thing to think of is, can you speak Thai very well? If not, expect to get turned into the 3rd wheel. It's not that they mean to do it, but it'll just naturally happen. When you're sitting around at a restaurant, in the hotel, or wherever, it'll be easier for them to converse in Thai together than talk English with you, so that's exactly what they'll do.

You'll feel like an outsider, who's paying all the bills, but not quite sure why. :)

joe552
April 26th, 2015, 22:00
Absolutely my instinct - stick with one - enough trouble right there - just wondered what others thought. Anyway, think of all that extra Baht taken out of my beer fund.

francois
April 27th, 2015, 04:15
What would you do with two guys in bed with you? Who would play what role?

Nothing better than a sandwich in bed; Joe would be the white meat between two pieces of toast.

scottish-guy
April 27th, 2015, 06:47
Number of years ago I got chatting to a "boy" on GR who seemed nice and I called him next time when I arrived in BKK.

Cut a long story short - he turned up and he was a nice guy but I think the pics were a few yrs old and in reality he was around 26/27, too old for me. Perhaps a similar situation to Joe.

However he was happy to hang around for "expenses" and I soon discovered that he was also keen to join in with whatever boys I picked up in the bars.

Anyway, the point of relating the story is that when he was involved there was NONE of the "oh I don't do this, I dont do that..." malarkey with the pick-ups - he made damn sure "we" got our money's worth!!

The novelty wore off after 4 or 5 days, I explained I didnt want him in tow all the time, and I sent him off with a severence payment which he was very happy with. Interesting experience tho.

April 27th, 2015, 07:02
What would you do with two guys in bed with you? Who would play what role?
Nothing better than a sandwich in bed; Joe would be the white meat between two pieces of toast.
It's impossible for a447 to imagine a situation where he would have to share, and not be the centre of attention.

a447
April 27th, 2015, 10:13
And Kommie, I just love the attention you and your "literary colleague" give to my posts!

Thank you for helping me be "the centre of attention" - your constant posts about me since the end of last year have assured that. I don't know what I'd do without you!

Lol

egel
April 29th, 2015, 03:05
Another way of looking at it.
After 4 days and 3 nights you will probably run out of conversation anyway. Another boy can help fill that gap and if they get on well then they will involve you. I find it fun, although I have never taken two off for 3/4 days.
On many (most) occasions I take a second boy off with my regular and don't mind one bit being on the sideline while they have fun a Karaoke bars etc. In fact, I prefer it rather than being with one steady boy all the time. More partying!
So, maybe, trial them together and see how it goes and if OK then maybe take them both to Ko Chang.

April 29th, 2015, 03:20
I'm planning to go to Koh Chang for 3 days on my upcoming trip with a guy (he's 28 next month, so hesitate to use the word boy). I spent most of my last holiday with him and really enjoy his company. He knows I like younger guys (or boys)It's not ok for other guys to express a racial preference or dislike because that's "racist" but it is ok for you to express an age preference?

goji
April 29th, 2015, 04:37
Three in a bed is an experiment I need to try some time.
However, if you take 2 guys with you to Koh Chang, it's rather difficult to pack one of them off out of the door with 1000 baht after 1 hour if it's not working out. You're stuck with this for the duration of the trip.
So it makes sense to either take a known third boy or leave the threesomes for somewhere where you can get rid of the third one at short notice.

Then what happens if you run into the boy of your dreams on Koh Chang? Do you go for a foursome?

Please IGNORE my advice and do tell us how it works out.... :)

joe552
April 29th, 2015, 10:45
Guilty as charged, kommie - I'm ageist.

April 29th, 2015, 10:57
After 4 days and 3 nights you will probably run out of conversation anyway.

I would run out after already a few hours. I have often wondered what other Farang talk about with their boy when they spend time together for many hours. In my experience their English is not good enough to have deep conversations about politics, philosophy (like "you think we humans have a free will"), science etc. I don't get further then: "What is your name, how old are you, are you top or bottom, you have a boyfriend, how long you are go go boy, what are your plans for the future". Etc. Then in a couple of hours in bar/restuarant having dinner and a drink with the boy, I am out of topics very quickly.

What do you chat about all the time? I can need the topics. Gives me ideas for next time.

a447
April 29th, 2015, 15:20
I usually spend around 10 hours per day with my friend in Pattaya, over around 10 days. What do we talk about all that time? Hmm....let me see.

First of all, his English is passable and he loves to chat. Although he hasn't had much schooling - you can see that when he reads Thai; he moves his finger across the text and reads it slowly - he spends a lot of time watching documentaries, so his general knowledge often astounds me. He's very much aware of what is going on in the world and we often sit and watch BBC World together (or Fox, if we want a laugh!) and discuss what's happening. And he even knew that Hugo Chavez was not the president of Argentina - sorry, Kommie! Lol

Although he knows what's going on in the world and who's who, his knowledge of geography is limited, so I show him where all the countries are on Google Earth. We then talk about different aspects of each country.

We share an interest in cars, food and military stuff so there's always lots to talk about there.

He is mad keen on going to Japan, so there's another topic we spend hours talking about.

And since he's been working in the bars for 8 years (many of those in Eros) - he's now 25 - he gives me the low down on how they are run, what customers ask of the guys, how much money the bars pay, what behaviour the bars will allow, etc, etc. Fascinating stuff.

And, of course, I'm very interested in his life growing up and Thai culture in general, so he's a great source of information.

He's very much aware that his days working as a gogo boy are numbered, so we also talk a lot about what the future holds for him and what alternative jobs are out there.

He can talk on a variety of topics; back in January I wrote this about him:

He's a great conversationalist and never ceases to amaze me with what he knows (and sometimes what he doesnt know.). The other night in the restaurant the conversation topics included Julius Caesar, Alexander the Great (WTF??), castrati, Chinese eunuchs and why "straight" gogo boys can bottom! Never a dull moment, that's for sure.

I used to spend every Pattaya trip with a guy called Jack, from Eros. Unfortunately, he no longer works as a gogo boy, but he was the same type of guy - good English ability, excellent general knowledge and a willingness chat.

So Goosood, I guess it's just a matter of finding the right guy - and there has to be more than just sex in the "relationship"; you actually to like each other. Afterall, you spend most of your time talking, not fucking.

Nirish guy
April 29th, 2015, 16:48
After all, you spend most of your time talking, not fucking.

Speak for yourself there ! :-)

( joke )

scottish-guy
April 29th, 2015, 17:08
Talking & Fucking are not mutually exclusive.

In fact, cursing, swearing, slapping your arse and calling you a bitch - are all highly recommended

joe552
April 29th, 2015, 17:45
My experience is similar to a447. The guy I spent my last holiday with (who is from Laos) has good English, and most importantly we share a sense of humour. I will spend this holiday with him also (with a couple of hours off for "other company") and really look forward to it. We don't talk politics much (one of my main interests) but are rarely stuck for something to talk about, and even then we can be comfortable together in silence.

latintopxxx
April 29th, 2015, 18:23
oh what nonsense///joe hasn't got two red cents to rub together (as our US friends would put it) so how the hell is he gonna off 2 boys real long time....suckers...

Smiles
April 29th, 2015, 18:35
" ... And since he's been working in the bars for 8 years (many of those in Eros) - he's now 25 - he gives me the low down on how they are run, what customers ask of the guys, how much money the bars pay, what behaviour the bars will allow ... "
Nice to know that Sawatdee has a 'Mole' in one of the bars, especially one of the more notorious ones. Let's call him 'Enigma' from now on.

joe552
April 29th, 2015, 20:02
oh what nonsense///joe hasn't got two red cents to rub together (as our US friends would put it) so how the hell is he gonna off 2 boys real long time....suckers...

Oh, how embarrassing - outed as a Cheap Charlie by latintop :)

christianpfc
April 29th, 2015, 20:07
Congratulations to a447 for finding a boy who is good for fucking and for talking. I am with Goosood. I separate talking (with Farang friends, in English or German, mainly about Thai boys and traveling in Thailand) and fucking (Thai boys).

There are plenty of reasons: my Thai or their English is not good enough, different interests (e.g. I have no interest in cars or football). I am not talkative myself, the boy has to hit the right amount of talking (not too much! I hate this permanent "How are you?" and so on). I would love to find a boy who is good for more than "fucking with fringe activities" (dinner, cinema, sightseeing), but didn't have much luck so far.

I would love to learn more about life of a bar boy, but it would quickly end in a questionnaire.

Brad the Impala
April 29th, 2015, 20:22
Oh, how embarrassing - outed as a Cheap Charlie by latintop :)

Such shame! 8-} Very funny riposte!

April 29th, 2015, 23:36
I usually spend around 10 hours per day with my friend in Pattaya, over around 10 days. What do we talk about all that time? Hmm....let me see.

etc etc

Ok, but you are lucky. Your boy speaks good English and is intelligent.
I only have met one boy who is reasonable in English. All the others are bad in it. Some don't even speak it at all, beyond the most basic.
Yes if someone is fluent in English and intelligent you can have many interesting chats. Then I wouldn't have a problem also. At least for a few days. After 1 week I would still be out of topics by the way.

joe552
April 30th, 2015, 01:53
Goosood, how do you meet these boys? Only in bars? Try Romeo or other sites, and you can quickly find if a boy has good English or not,

lukylok
April 30th, 2015, 02:40
I have met my BS four years ago. His English is fair and I try very hard to speak thai. Not to please him - he laughs - but because I think if you spend five or six months a year in a country it's the least you can do.
I am always amazed at the number of things he knows, and I have stopped counting the jobs he had. He never stopped working, while at school,technician school, uni ? Putting money away as a squirrel.
He earns his life nicely now and is independant.
His knowledge of thai history and wats and historic buildings is amazing.
And we have never been short of subjects to talk about. From the very serious to friends gossip.

To return to the OP, we don't do threesomes, but he allows me to hunt.

LoveThailand
April 30th, 2015, 18:08
As long as the boy speaks more or less adequate English - and there is no conversation - I think it is because of a lack of interest from farangs (conversations reserved for fellow farangs and fucking for the boys) or farang's limited social/conversational skills.

a447
April 30th, 2015, 19:34
When I'm in Pattaya I spend my time with only one guy and we only have sex twice a day; that leaves us plenty of time together so if he was a guy I couldn't chat with it would be torture for both of us. I've got no interest sitting with a guy in silence for hours on end and nor, I imagine, has he. So Brad, I think you hit the nail on the head - if you're not a social type and have trouble talking to people, you'd have a hard time of it.

If I just want quick sex, I off a guy for short time in Bangkok - a couple of hours at most. But even then, I find that most guys like to stick around for a chat.

I'm very interested in talking to the guys about themselves, as their life and culture is so different to mine, and I want to find out as much about them and their Thai culture as I can. And they seem willing to do so. If a farang has no interest in the guy apart from a quick fuck, then he'd pick up on that very quickly, I think.

I have zero interest in talking to the farang I see in a beer bar, but could chat for hours with a Thai guy. Being brought up in an Asian culture myself, I feel some kind of connection or affinity with other Asians (apart from the Chinese). I can't explain the connection but it is definitely there and has to do with the way we relate to each other. My Pattaya friend has sometimes commented on it, as have other guys I've spent a lot of time with in Thailand and other parts of Asia - it's something we have in common but none of us knows what it is .

I remember how Virat from the Space Bar in Phnom Penh and I would sit together at the back of the bar, looking into each other's eyes. We weren't saying a word but we didn't need to.

My guy has a large vocabulary but his grammar is all over the place. But who cares? He can communicate and that's the main thing.

I tend to keep a lot of personal stuff to myself - I don't think the guys need to know too much about my lifestyle.

Goosood, if you find the right guy you'll have no trouble wondering what to talk about. Conversation just happens.

francois
April 30th, 2015, 22:06
Although being with my Thai friend for many years our conversations are limited perhaps due to language barriers and educational backgrounds. At dinner when there is a lull in conversation out comes the smart phone and the game of Candy Crush begins which really pisses me off. =((

April 30th, 2015, 22:24
or farang's limited social/conversational skills.

This plays a role for me indeed. My conversational skills are indeed not very well developed.
If I am together with a boy for dinner say, then I often find myself in the situation that I have no idea what to talk about. Certainly when I know the boy for some time. Then your initial standard questions and topics have already been discussed.

You talk then about the other guests you see? About the weather?

Say you knew me through and through and we are together in a restaurant, what would you start to talk about with me? if I like the furniture? What would you bring up?

joe552
May 1st, 2015, 00:38
This is beginning to remind me of christianPFC's thread on Gaybuttion

Nirish guy
May 1st, 2015, 01:02
I find whether talking about whether he prefers feltching over say rosebuding or fisting is always a good conversation filler between courses.......

joe552
May 1st, 2015, 01:24
Why do I find that so easy to believe, NIrish?

francois
May 1st, 2015, 01:37

Say you knew me through and through and we are together in a restaurant, what would you start to talk about with me? if I like the furniture? What would you bring up?

What your name; where you from?

colmx
May 1st, 2015, 05:28
when there is a lull in conversation out comes the smart phone and the game of Candy Crush begins which really pisses me off. =((
My BF would kill me if I started playing Candy Crush at the dinner table! :ymparty: :ymparty:

As for the 3 in a bed, the holiday (from which i have just returned) was one of the few songkrans that BF and I didn't manage to adopt a Songkran Mia Noi (2nd wife) to share our bed with over the festivties.... We must be getting slow in our old age... but as long as the chemistry is good between all 3 guys... then why not go for it...

Joe, I suggest that you and BS thoroughly test drive your intended bed partner before taking him to an Island.

Personally i would never run out of things to chat with a Thai guy about, his job, his life, his dreams, sport, mobiles, computers, internet, the lottery, tv, movies, plastic surgery, tattoos, comparing scars, inventing drinking games, gossip, bitching, flirting, more flirting etc
Of course if the boy is a pure bore in the first place... its very difficult to find something interesting to talk about!

[attachment=0:2474gzmu]3955593-6692169900-6766b.png[/attachment:2474gzmu]

Note: I am not saying that Joe is Fr. Stone..... just thought some Fr.Ted fans may appreciate the pic!

Nirish guy
May 1st, 2015, 05:36
Careful now ! :-)

May 1st, 2015, 07:48

What your name; where you from?

That's why I added the pre-condition: "say you knew me through and through".

Then he would obviously not ask for my name.

So what would you start talking to me about under that condition if you were now with me in a restaurant?

christianpfc
May 1st, 2015, 23:51
Personally i would never run out of things to chat with a Thai guy about, his job, his life, his dreams, sport, mobiles, computers, internet, the lottery, tv, movies, plastic surgery, tattoos, comparing scars, inventing drinking games, gossip, bitching, flirting, more flirting etc

There we go. The only interesting points for me are his job, life, dreams, spare me the rest (I would share about my previous job and my life as well if the boy is interested).

Maybe it's more about matching talkativity (choice of word?) between boy and customer. I am not talkative (e.g. communication with my parents down to a few lines by email once per month; whereas a friend from university calls her mother on the phone every day), and if I found a boy who is not talkative, we could spend days in silence without being awkward. But if I meet a chatterbox, I would have to get rid of him because I can't stand permanent talking with nothing to say.

May 2nd, 2015, 01:00
I am not talkative (e.g. communication with my parents down to a few lines by email once per month; whereas a friend from university calls her mother on the phone every day), and if I found a boy who is not talkative, we could spend days in silence without being awkward. But if I meet a chatterbox, I would have to get rid of him because I can't stand permanent talking with nothing to say.

I so recognise myself in this. I am 100% the same. When I do listen in to people who have conversational skills, then often they talk about stuff that doesn't interest me at all. Maybe I am just not interested enough in other people? When a colleague from work goes on holiday to say Spain and he arrives back at work and tells his story, I don't really care a single bit about what he all did. I wonder how many of the people he talks to do. He has then maybe good conversational skills, but how many of the people he talks to really want to hear it? Yes, there is with him then no silence when you spend time with him, but maybe silence is to be preferred when the alternative is to listen to someone talking about something you ar not interested in?

I suspect that most chats between friends are like this. Someone says something, the other listens polite, then he says something in his turn, then the other guy listens polite but also not really that interested in it (what does he care his friend yesterday had a flat tire when he drove to work?, I wouldn't care). No silence between them. But what do they get from it I wonder.
I just can't believe friends who see each other every day have every day interesting things to say. So 90% of their conversations must be about nothing, it is only there to kill the silence. And both sides really don't care about what the other is saying, they just smile polite and listen polite to it.

colmx
May 2nd, 2015, 01:35
There we go. The only interesting points for me are his job, life, dreams, spare me the rest

Sounds like the solution to your BF hunt is exactly in that line

How can you ever expect to find a BF - if you don't know how to flirt? Or are seemingly not interested in flirting or at least attempt to create a sense of empathy

Birds do it, Cats & Dogs do it... and so do humans... Its a basic instinct

Could you possibly be Alan Turing's secret love child?

[attachment=0:2sc921zv]imitation_game.jpg[/attachment:2sc921zv]

joe552
May 2nd, 2015, 02:01
When my friend here in Ireland (yes, I only have one - sad bastard) and I get together, we first catch up on family news. His partner and her son, his own kids, my mother and my family, his job. Once all that's done, we can talk politics (endlessly fascinating for me living in Ireland), or anything else interesting in the news. We don't do sport or cars, but we are rarely lost for something to talk about. When we're on holiday together (probably once a year) silence in a bar or caf├й is totally fine.

The guy I'm spending my holiday with is similar - we talk about our families, the food we're eating, his colleagues at work, or even the weather. Again, with him, silence is not uncomfortable.

francois
May 2nd, 2015, 03:10
That's why I added the pre-condition: "say you knew me through and through".

Then he would obviously not ask for my name.

So what would you start talking to me about under that condition if you were now with me in a restaurant?

I suppose nothing, you sound like a total bore. ;)

May 2nd, 2015, 07:25
Conversations? Usually I start with a discussion on how the boy believes the current levels of personal indebtedness will impact Thailand in an economic downturn. After that we might chit-chat about the impact of a downturn in China on the Thai economy.

For a bit of a laugh there's that old stand-by Brad the Impala's "grasp" of pricing mechanisms in a market based economy. The climax comes with a discussion of Pavlov's dogs, with particular reference to fox terriers. At that point the boy usually sets me straight on the subject of dogs in Thailand - there's nothing special about the fox terrier, all Soi dogs operate the same way.

Simple really. By that stage my threshold of boredom with the boy has been reached. He's just a fuck, after all.

a447
May 2nd, 2015, 15:29
For a bit of a laugh there's that old stand-by Brad the Impala's "grasp" of pricing mechanisms in a market based economy.

For another laugh with your Thai "fuck" look no further than yourself.

Remember this clanger?

Since the cost of locking someone up for each year is generally accounted to be roughly twice average male earnings (choose any Western country and you'll find that proportion holds).....

The cost in Australia to keep someone in prison for a year is around $110,000. The average male earnings is around $81000 p.a. Your maths were out - but only by a mere $52000!

So much for your own economic credentials!

Enjoy your laugh with your Thai "Fuck."

Lol

Jellybean
May 2nd, 2015, 16:16
. . . My conversational skills are indeed not very well developed. If I am together with a boy for dinner say, then I often find myself in the situation that I have no idea what to talk about. Certainly when I know the boy for some time. Then your initial standard questions and topics have already been discussed. You talk then about the other guests you see? About the weather? Say you knew me through and through and we are together in a restaurant, what would you start to talk about with me? if I like the furniture? What would you bring up?
What you need to find Goosood is a Chatterbox Charlie, not to be confused with a Cheap Charlie, although it is possible to be both, but thatтАЩs another story.

When you have a Chatterbox Charlie as a partner all that is required of you is to insert the occasional: тАШAhтАЩ, тАШOhтАЩ, тАШReally?тАЩ, тАШI seeтАЩ, or тАШOh, my, God!тАЩ into the conversation. You can then just sit back, read a book, listen to music on your iPhone, watch a movie, have a little cat-nap and your Chatterbox Charlie will carry on and on and on . . .

Sometimes however youтАЩll want him to button it and give you a break. Unfortunately, that is more difficult and I know that from personal experience.

Four years ago I met a young chap who was rather taciturn, but good in the kitchen and the bedroom departments. I could not have asked for more. We carried on sublimely for 2 years then he suddenly disappeared from my world. Two years later he turned up out of the blue and we started seeing each other again, but . . . oh, my, God! HeтАЩd turned into a right little Chatterbox Charlie! He just wouldnтАЩt stop talking.

HereтАЩs an example of a typical conversation:

Boy: Blah, blah, blah . . .

JB: Oh, really?

Boy: Yes, blah, blah, blah . . .

JB: I see. Good.

Boy: No, no good, very bad. Blah, blah, blah . . .

JB: Oh, sorry, I meant, how terrible.

Boy: Yes, terrible. Blah, blah, blah . . .

JB: Oh, for fuckтАЩs sake will you shut up!

Boy: No! Blah, blah, blah . . .

JB: What do you mean, тАЬnoтАЭ? Shut the fuck up!

Boy: No! My teacher says I have a mouth so I must use it.

JB: Well, I donтАЩt think she meant you must use it every minute of the day. For the love of God give me five minutes peace.

Boy: What you mean?

JB: IтАЩm going to lie down, youтАЩve given me a migraine.

Boy: Oh, okay. Blah, blah, blah . . .

~0~

The moral of the story Goosood is, be careful what you wish for, there could be unexpected results.

=))

Elements of the above conversation were enhanced for dramatic effect.

May 2nd, 2015, 17:04
What you need to find Goosood is a Chatterbox Charlie, not to be confused with a Cheap Charlie, although it is possible to be both, but thatтАЩs another story.

When you have a Chatterbox Charlie as a partner all that is required of you is to insert the occasional: тАШAhтАЩ, тАШOhтАЩ, тАШReally?тАЩ, тАШI seeтАЩ, or тАШOh, my, God!тАЩ into the conversation. You can then just sit back, read a book, listen to music on your iPhone, watch a movie, have a little cat-nap and your Chatterbox Charlie will carry on and on and on . . .

Yes, that would make it a lot more easier to escape the weird silences if the boy himself does the talking for me. But often the boy does not do this with me. If I stay silent there is total silence between us. In practice the responsibility to talk lies with me sadly. I think because of the quality of the average boy's English. Their vocabulary is really not that great.

joe552
May 2nd, 2015, 18:27
That's why I find Gay Romeo so useful. I can chat to the boy and find out how good his English is (if that's important to me). If I only want a short-time sex date, his English skills don't matter. But if I want someone I can go to dinner with, and have a few drinks, I want to know we can converse. As I mentioned already, my current "friend" has good English, so we can spend lots of time together without awkward silence.

cdnmatt
May 2nd, 2015, 18:36
How about begin teaching yourself Thai? Just by doing that, you'll have lots to talk about, and he can help teach you maybe. And if you get decent Thai writing skills, it makes online dating sites much more fun, because you get to confuse the hell out of everyone. White man in the photo, and Thai words coming out. Then they'll generally always test you by sending you back simple phrases to make sure you do actually know Thai. The longer you speak, the more complex their phrases get. :)

Or if the conversation gets silent, it's easy... just pop open your laptop, and start watching funny prank videos on Youtube. Young guys around here love that.

May 2nd, 2015, 20:48
You DO understand what Pavlov's dogs refers to to, don't you a447?

May 2nd, 2015, 20:59
You DO understand what Pavlov's dogs refers to to, don't you a447?You're just a spoilsport Brisbane.

francois
May 2nd, 2015, 21:30
Boy: No! My teacher says I have a mouth so I must use it.

Now there is an opening if there ever was one to stop the chatter and get down to business.

a447
May 2nd, 2015, 21:54
BG wrote:

You DO understand what Pavlov's dogs refers to to, don't you a447?

Yes. Perfectly.

But I didn't bother to comment on his terrier comment, if that's what you're referring to. I was commenting on what he said about Brad.

I simply used his post as an opportunity to expose his own short comings in the area of Economics.

So it begs the question - do you know what Pavlov''s dogs refers to? Certainly not to my post.

And Kommie, you went off half-cocked. Again!

Oh, dear! Your eagerness to point score got the better of you. Again!

Lol

Matt wrote:

Or if the conversation gets silent, it's easy... just pop open your laptop, and start watching funny prank videos on Youtube. Young guys around here love that.

A great suggestion. I always have my iPad at hand and we check out YouTube vids all the time. Lots of conversation follows.

May 3rd, 2015, 06:47
BG wrote:

You DO understand what Pavlov's dogs refers to to, don't you a447?Yes. Perfectly.Which makes me think you done have a clue but thats no surprise. I done think kommie cares what he writes as long as you answer him. Thats what Pavlovs Dogs means.

francois
May 3rd, 2015, 07:29
Which makes me think you done have a clue but thats no surprise. I done think kommie cares what he writes as long as you answer him. Thats what Pavlovs Dogs means.[/quote]

Are done have and done think some sort of vernacular Australian English?

They appear to be African-American Vernacular English in origin.

May 3rd, 2015, 09:41
You have me completely wrong, BG old boy. My posts are an act of therapy for a447. As he confided in me when we were on holiday together, his life in the closet - where it's all "Not me! Not me!" - compels him to post on this board as "Look at me! Look at me!", not to mention "I'm winning, I'm winning". I'm sure you won't let this go any further, just between ourselves don't you know - but a447 is undergoing professional therapy for this, so I'm providing additional sustenance. Just what the doctor ordered. In fact, a447's psychiatrist is a Flemish man, Dr Froot Luipz. But as I say, that's just between ourselves. It's a selfless act, I know, no thanks are required, I'm not after the glory, but someone has to do it.

a447
May 3rd, 2015, 10:27
Hey Kommie, what was Brisbane guy saying about Pavlov's dog?

Lol

May 3rd, 2015, 10:45
his life in the closet - where it's all "Not me! Not me!" - compels him to post on this board as "Look at me! Look at me!"I see what you mean kommie hes already trying to but into our conversation and make it all about him.

neddy3
May 3rd, 2015, 16:49
Are done have and done think some sort of vernacular Australian English?

Only for those who don't know better.

a447
May 3rd, 2015, 17:35
So, Kommie and Brisbaneguy have discovered each other.

Dumb and dumber.

How sweet!

Lol

Brisbane guy wrote :

I done think kommie cares what he writes as long as you answer him. Thats what Pavlovs Dogs means.

As expected, you've missed the point. I wasn't answering him; his comment was directed at Brad, not me.

I suggest you ask Kommie for an introduction to his "literary colleague" (lol) as he may be able to improve your reading comprehension skills.

Kommie doesn't care what he writes, but he certainly cares what I write. Hence, his childish obsession with me since the start of the year, when he (and you, for that matter) was more interested in point-scoring , rather than the facts, and ended up with egg on his face. Ever since I have taken great pleasure in embarrassing him on the forum whenever he gives me the opportunity (see his post in this thread) by dragging his clangers into the main forum for all to see. His nose is well and truly out of joint.

But, of course, I enjoy the attention - it makes more members "look at me" - you, for example. Lol

Now Brisbaneguy, don't reply to this post. I mean, I'd hate to see you being accused of acting like Pavlov's dog!

Lol

May 3rd, 2015, 18:02
Ever since I have taken great pleasure in embarrassing him on the forum whenever he gives me the opportunity (see his post in this thread) by dragging his clangers into the main forum for all to see. His nose is well and truly out of joint.Your assuming he cares what you write about him. I done think hes at all embarrassed. Can you prove hes embarrassed?

Nirish guy
May 3rd, 2015, 18:22
"3 in a bed" - What an apt thread title as you three should get a room and just get it over with ! lol

christianpfc
May 3rd, 2015, 19:58
This is beginning to remind me of christianPFC's thread on Gaybuttion
Capital C, please: ChristianPFC (even though I registered as christianpfc on some bords, now I prefer ChristianPFC).

This thread "Older Farang and free sex"?
http://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5704

(Wasn't started by me, but became a dialogue between gaybutton and me during last week.)