PDA

View Full Version : to which countries can thai's travel without a visa?

November 9th, 2005, 18:23
here the ones I know.

Indonesia,Vietnam,laos,Malaysia,Singapore,Philippi nes,Brazil,South Africa,

</p>

Gaypattayan
November 9th, 2005, 18:53
The Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs' response quite some time ago is still current, I believe. If you want to be absolutely sure, check with them:

posted on 10-6-2002 at 01:31 AM (Pattayagay forum)

Information from Ministry of Foreign Affairs

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs advises me by e-mail of the countries to which Thai citizens can go without a visa, and the periods for which those admissions are allowed.

"Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2002 16:02:44 +0700

"From: Ministry of Foreign Affairs

"Most countries of the world require visas for the entry of Thai citizens with the following exceptions:

"For a stay of not exceeding 90 days--South Korea, Brazil and Peru;

"For a stay of not exceeding 60 days--Indonesia;

"For a stay of not exceeding 30 days--Malaysia, Hong Kong, Vietnam and South Africa;

"For a stay of not exceeding 21 days--Philippines; and

"For a stay of not exceeding 14 days--Singapore, Brunei.

"As you can see, visa free status for Thai citizens is not allowed by all ASEAN nations, only the original five plus Vietnam.

"Regards,

"Dr. Manaspas Xuto"

End of e-mail from Ministry of Foreign Affairs. My thanks for their thorough and incredibly fast response -- on a weekend, no less!

G.P.

</p>

November 9th, 2005, 19:07
Indonesia has reduced the length of stay to 30 days for those foreign nationals who were originally eligible for 60. Singapore - usually two weeks if arriving by land and 30 days if arriving by air. Same with Malaysia.

</p>

November 9th, 2005, 20:13
Wow Peru sounds good.

So gay Lima we will cumming soon to you.

</p>

March 31st, 2006, 03:27
Cambodia???

:cherry:

April 3rd, 2006, 09:27
Thais do not need visas to enter Macao according to this site:

http://www.dsi.gov.mo/announcement/sar_td_index_e1.html

:cheers:

dorayme
April 3rd, 2006, 10:19
We just got back from a trip to Hong Kong, Macau and Singapore. Macau allows Thai 30 days without a visa, Hong Kong 30 days. Singapore 30 days by air and 14 days by land.