PDA

View Full Version : Playa del Ingles

TravellerDave
April 21st, 2015, 14:21
Anyone visited this resort on Gran Canaria recently. I used to be a regular there up to 8 years ago when I discovered Thailand and Thai boys. I loved the gay beach at Maspalomas where i sunbathed naked or in a tiny thong and flirting with other guys. Sex in the dunes often followed and i made many friends.
Im thinking of going again in July although the pull of Thailand is still strong.

paperboy
April 21st, 2015, 17:41
what you want to know??
i live here
yumbo is still the same sex bars of all kinds
the beach still the same with sex in the dunes.
prob not as busy as it was but still same

TravellerDave
April 22nd, 2015, 12:22
Thanks paperboy. Plenty on the web also.
Prices of rent boys ?

paperboy
April 22nd, 2015, 17:53
loads of south american rent boys
pay about 50 euros

paperboy
April 22nd, 2015, 17:55
but if there was a choice between GC and thailand , thailand would win hands down
GC is ok for a weekeend not a long holiday

TravellerDave
April 23rd, 2015, 04:29
Thanks paperboy. I like the sound of those S. American guys !. Ive just got a week in mind in the near future. Book a cheap flight get to Playa del. ingles. Book into a gay hotel or appartment.
But it will be Pattaya again in August.

paperboy
April 23rd, 2015, 06:27
hey
yes the south americans are hot, mostly well eqiped and know waht to do with it
if your looking for a nice place to stay 2 min from the yumbo
i stay here GAY BUNGALOWS ARTEMISA
look on the net some great deals for this place
or if your into kinky sex, stay here http://basementstudios.eu/

enjoy

TravellerDave
April 23rd, 2015, 10:10
Thanks again Paperboy. I spent a few minutes drooling over the website for Basement studios. I like the dress code jocks or nude and also no females and the availability of slings. I enjoyed using the one at Samsuck Sauna where I stay in Pats.
Artemisa bungalows look good also.

paperboy
April 23rd, 2015, 15:44
if you need to know anything just ask

scottish-guy
May 24th, 2015, 05:30
Paperboy, I find this astonishing.

I've been going to GC/Yumbo for 3 years in a row (now given it up as a total loss), and I've NEVER found any rent.

Info please!

colmx
May 24th, 2015, 06:38
if you want South American Rent boys just come to dublin... 50% of the gay guys here are from Brazil... and almost all demand money for their mediocre (or sometimes impressive!) bodies...

paperboy
May 24th, 2015, 07:35
just get on ginder or gayromeo or milanuncios
plenty plenty plenty

scottish-guy
May 24th, 2015, 18:53
Well, TBH, I've never considered using Grindr on holiday as surely the roaming charges would be horrendous - and the hotel I stay at in GC not only considers WiFi a cash cow, but it's restricted to public areas. But I'll bear it in mind should I ever go back.

I just considered it bizarre that in the Yumbo where there must be 50 gay bars easily, there is not a single one with available boys.

I guess it all points to the fact that I am looking for a scene which is fast disappearing (if not almost gone already)

Germany and the Czech Republic seem to be the last bastions of the old-fashioned Rent bar

:((

paperboy
May 25th, 2015, 07:04
sorry scottish
you seem to be looking in the wrong places
there are plenty od eatern block rent boys working within yumbo

scottish-guy
May 25th, 2015, 15:50
In that case, Spartacus and every online gay guide is similarly unaware of these Eastern European renters working in bars in the Yumbo.

So.....where specifically?

I have only ever had even the slightest suspicion (and no more than that) that something might be going on and that was this year - on the floor above Ricky's Cabaret Bar - but at the opposite end - where there were some teenagers outside 2 of the bars (in marked contrast to the Yumbo average age of 55+) but even then it was mere suspicion rather than any evidence.

thaiguest
May 26th, 2015, 01:32
Paperboy, I find this astonishing.

I've been going to GC/Yumbo for 3 years in a row (now given it up as a total loss), and I've NEVER found any rent.

Info please!

This kind of thing no longer surprises me.
Time and again I've read posters make unfounded claims about glorious gay locations only to find the whole thing to be a Wilde Goose Chase , not in earnest and based on delusion or plain lies -I being the goose.
The scene in Cambodia, Laos, Sri Lanka, Spain, even Amsterdam now, is pathetic -end of story.
Why do people do this?
It's probably unfair to infer that they're lying but why the f'ck do they do it??

thaiguest
May 26th, 2015, 01:36
if you want South American Rent boys just come to dublin... 50% of the gay guys here are from Brazil... and almost all demand money for their mediocre (or sometimes impressive!) bodies...

I might go to Dublin now to get married. Where are these Brazilian boys in Dublin?

tony279760-old
May 26th, 2015, 22:43
there are plenty of Brazilian boys, and other nationalities, available on the rent sections of Gaydar and Gayromeo.

Brad the Impala
May 27th, 2015, 01:37
Well, TBH, I've never considered using Grindr on holiday as surely the roaming charges would be horrendous

A local sim card solves that problem.