PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya, boyzboyzboyz

latintopxxx
April 12th, 2015, 19:14
Caught the 10h30 show last night at boyzboyzbys and was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it. Has been at least 5 years since I last saw the show and as far as I can recall it was very tame and dominated by drag shows...but last night was feeling a bit under the weather and not in the mood to trawl sunnee plaza streets so caught the show.
Well I cant recall the last time I saw so much cock/nudity, they had a 20 man cum show and at least 10 actually shot...and to top it all off the penultimate show was 3 of the break dance boys (twins + 1 more) did a shower show....very...very nice.

arsenal
April 12th, 2015, 20:56
The BB twins did a shower show. You have my attention. As it happens there is a clip of them doing just that on youtube. Type in something like x-boys pattaya and you'll find it.

BOY69
April 13th, 2015, 00:23
At midnight there is a second show more solid one but very good as well . IMO Boyz Boyz Boyz is the # 1 gay club in Thailand enjoyed every minute on my last vacation in March .

lukylok
April 13th, 2015, 02:11
The BBoys twins (?) or brothers doing a shower show is nothing new.
They did that plus the big cock parade in X Boys Pattayaland about 2 years ago.
Very attractive all the same !
The problem in BBB is, you go early to secure a good seat, and just before the show starts comes another busload, and they cram seats just before you; blocking half the view of the stage.
And it is the only place in Pattaya where there is an "attendant" pestering you while you piss.

bucknaway
April 13th, 2015, 04:44
Latin, I wish you would share more details of your holiday. I just booked my flight for the end of the month and though i'm happy to be going on vacation I am not yet excited about my trip and I am hoping that by reading the reports of others I can get into the right frame of mind for my trip other than looking forward to relaxing on the plane for 21 hours.

latintopxxx
April 13th, 2015, 09:31
Bucky there isnt a lot to share, I have very simple tastes. In BKK I spend the day at Babylon (11h00 to 19h00), enjoy the pool, have lunch and a few drinks and fuck at least twice...some days a lot more, just depends on the talent on offer.
Evenings are split between silon soi 4 (telephone bar, soi 2 (bars/clubs) and the fuck soi...all the whilst perusing grindr/GR (jack'd isnt that good) on the iphone lining up a final fuck of the day.
In Pats I spend the day at Jomtien Dongtang beach usually till 19h00 and usually fit in at least 2 fucks....not as easy or convenient as Babs. After dinner depending on my mood I alternate between sunnee (love eros...can spend hours there...brings out the exhibitionist in me) and boyztown...again with grindr/GR on...often meet a grindr/GR date for a drink before getting down to biz.

So Bucky...no or minimal shopping and if I see another temple/palace I'll scream...did that 10 years ago...I'm not in Thailand for the art, culture, cuisine or scenery...

latintopxxx
April 13th, 2015, 12:02
and Lukylok, I have seen the BB boys perform their excellent break dance routine many times but this was the 1st time I saw them participate in an erotic show. guess u were lucky as on saturda they didnt strip naked but very little was left to the imagination.

catawampuscat
April 13th, 2015, 13:50
The boyzboyzboyz show on the 11th was a 'special show' and extraordinary. An American
farang who appreciates manly guys organized a special show with the Thai manager.
The farang is well known to the boys and used to frequent the XBoys bars, and passes out many tips whenever he is in the house. This was a farewell night as the farang is leaving
Thailand for a new job in USA.
The third boy with the B-Boy twins was spectacular and the twins were fine as well.
The whole show sizzled and not a fem or skinny twink in sight, not for little boy lovers.
Free BBQ dinner outside was available.
The boys were well paid for their special performances.

latintopxxx
April 13th, 2015, 16:16
OK, guess that explains it. Come to think of it there was an older european guy who seemed to be tipping just about every boy in sight.

neddy3
April 13th, 2015, 18:22
True enough that this was a pretty hot show. :-o B-)

Many hot young men on display.

Lucky for those who were there, as it is unlikely to happen again.
Many thanks to the generous donor for making it possible.

egel
April 13th, 2015, 22:29
Lucky for those who were there, as it is unlikely to happen again.
Bollocks :(

bucknaway
April 14th, 2015, 01:18
With my luck they will have a mega drag event when I show up.

PeterUK
April 14th, 2015, 10:33
... I have very simple tastes.

Well, that's news to me.

latintopxxx
April 15th, 2015, 03:44
....compared to my Shanghai based japanese " friends" I'm very vanilla....