PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya 5 days, beach

latintopxxx
April 12th, 2015, 19:09
Just spent 5 days in Pattaya and apart from two days of rain have had a wonderful time. Beaches (Dongtang) are fairly busy and cleaner than in the past. I even like the restricted concession area, nice that there is some natural beach space and that the whole area is not completed carpeted in chairs, loungers and umbrellas when at most 50% is actually utilised.
And for those moaning about the lack of talent on the beach due to grindr, etc...I seemed to have no problem finding MB :)

TravellerDave
April 14th, 2015, 04:19
Yes I agree with latintopxxx, Dongtan Beach is a very pleasant place to spend a few hours, especially now there is rather more space to stroll by the sea, taking break from sitting in a chair under the roof of a canopy of unbrellas.
MB's are still to be found particularly in the late afternoon. I like to arrive in mid afternoon, have a drink, read a little and then look around with sex in mind. What I like to see is nice smooth boys in tiny speedos, but if they are not to be found there is always the prospect of a massage or maybe a hookup in the Bamboo Bar.

joe552
April 14th, 2015, 04:47
I haven't spent much time at the beach on recent holidays, but TravellerDave paints an attractive picture, so I might have to change my routine on my next trip.