PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok report

a447
April 4th, 2015, 13:00
I arrived in Bangkok yesterday and I'm already missing Phnom Penh and the guys at Space bar. I decided to console myself with a visit to Nature Boy for a bit of hands-on action. My last visit to NB was disappointing, as the guy I was looking for had left the bar and I didn't find the other guys particularly attractive.

I walked past a guy outside with his face buried in his phone and poked my head inside. Very disappointing! Only 3 guys and two were fully dressed. One of my previous regular offs, Oh, is still there, but he's now the manager and is not offable. He's a lovely guy with a big smile and a huge, fat cock. He then went outside and came back in with the guy who I passed on the way in. It was him - the boy I'd been looking for! He hadn't quit the bar after all - he'd gone back to Isaan to work on the farm.

He got changed into something more comfortable, pulled up a chair and pulled out his beautiful big cock. It's a real handful. A few deft strokes and it was pointing towards the ceiling. He put his hands up my shorts and the fun began.

He has a gorgeous smile which never left his face the whole time I was in the bar with him. He remembered me (but, of course, not my name) and spoke about the times we had spent together previously when I used to stay at the Rose Hotel. He was surprised when I told him he could fuck me.
"But before you cannot. Before I sa-moke you."
"Well, guess what - now you can!"
I offer him, of course. Back in the room he stripped off and sat down. I knelt down in front of him and sa-moked him and then stood up and let him have a turn. We quickly moved to the bed for some furious 69'ing with him on top. What a beautiful view!

Last time, I remember I ran my finger over his arsehole and he didn't like it.
"Sorry, cannot."
So I thought I'd give it another go.
"Can do? ok?"
"Sure. No problem."
But I backed at slipping in a finger - I think that might have been pushing it.

This guy is a consummate sa-moker - knows every trick in the book. I could have just continued 69'ing, but I really wanted him to fuck me, although I was a bit unsure whether or not I could take his cock.

"No problem. I go slowly, slowly."

And he did. And it turns out he's a consummate top, also. He pulled out, ripped off the condom and knelt beside me and came all over my stomach. No spectacular cumshot but a huge load.

He then went back to the bar and I headed off to Soi Twilight. It was around 11 pm and very busy. I made my way to Scorpion bar and who should be sitting there but one of the Vietnamese brothers. He told me his impossible cute younger brother, Boy, was now working at Freshboys as a waiter.

I then went to Hotmail. The show was in progress and the bar was full - lots of Chinese women. I went downstairs for a smoke and when I got back the big cock show was in full swing. Same old, same old - except for one guy who was truly huge. Massive. As usual it had me thinking - could that be real???

Beer 350 baht.

Then off to Screwboys, looking for my off from the previous trip. Unfortunately, he was nowhere to be found. I'm guessing someone would have offed him earlier in the evening. A guy came and sat with me, uninvited. Normally, I would have politely sent him on his way, but he was very attractive so I let him sit and we had a drink. His cock was nothing special but he has a pair of his low-hangers. He put my hand down his jocks so that I could really appreciate them. We chatted a bit and then I left.

I went back to NB for some more hands-on fun with my new regular in Bangkok. The bar closes at 2, but here we were, still chuck-wowing each other at 2:20. As I got up to leave Oh came in and asked me if I wanted another beer, but I was tired and just wanted to go back to the hotel.

But as I walked past Super A, a guy rushed up and dragged me into the bar. I ended up sitting with a very handsome guy from Laos who quickly pulled out his cock, put my hand on it and suggested I chuck-wow him. Suddenly, I was no longer tired!

But the pressure was on from the mamasan to take him back to my hotel. I didn't have the energy and besides, my cock had already taken quite a beating and needed to rest. So I returned alone.

So, that was my first night in Bangkok. I tend to really go for it on the first night, but then slow down a little. One thing's for sure -Bangkok is a hell of a lot more expensive than Phnom Penh. No surprises there, but I found myself dropping into the hotel twice during the evening to get some more money.

Smiles
April 4th, 2015, 14:24
Thanks a447. All boxes checked and accounted for. White bread sort of but your always-present joire de vivre easily makes up for it.
How about getting down to some kinky shit every so often? My age plus my imagination plus my Beloved prevents me from entering too much of the dark side, but I'd be happy to engage in a sexual proxy war, with you doing the actual physical work.

joe552
April 4th, 2015, 17:38
Oh my, I don't think my sheltered Irish upbringing has prepared me for MORE. ;;)

anonone
April 4th, 2015, 18:44
nice report, a447.
Glad to see you are having a lot of fun !

Are you heading to Pattaya anytime soon?

a447
April 4th, 2015, 19:01
Hi, anonone,
Yep, I'll be in Pattaya, arriving on the 13th. I was hoping to miss songkran but I have to go to Malaysia after Bangkok instead of heading straight to Pattaya and so will have to grin and bear the water shenanigans.

I'm not looking forward to it, but it'll be a good excuse to stay in my room during the day and enjoy some shenanigans with my regular guy.

I'll still get soaked, but it won't be with water...lol

And Joe....hold onto your hat!

Jetsam
April 4th, 2015, 22:36
did you have sex?

colmx
April 5th, 2015, 01:24
will have to grin and bear the water shenanigans.

I'm not looking forward to it, but it'll be a good excuse to stay in my room during the day and enjoy some shenanigans with my regular guy.

Have you been in THailand for Songkran before? If not, Don't let the doomsdayers on this and other forums cloud your opinion!
From your PP reports you sound like a fun loving guy, and i am sure you would enjoy Songkran as soon as you get armed up and leave your room with boy special!

a447
April 5th, 2015, 02:24
Yeah, I've been in Thailand lots of times during songkran and have thoroughly enjoyed it. I love the whole atmosphere but that is often spoiled by stupid farang who don't know how to behave themselves. I've had some really fun times in Silom, although now it's getting to be a case of been there, done that.

The problem is, my guy and I like to go out for dinner every night and being soaking wet does nothing for the appetite.

But as usual, I'll just go with the flow.

And you're right - I am very much into having fun. My parents often told me when I was young to make the most out of every single day, because life was unpredictable. Unfortunately, in their case it turned out to be true.

That's why I do whatever I can and spend as much as I have to in order to try to make everyday the best day of my life.

April 5th, 2015, 10:12
White bread sort of ...One of my literary colleagues described the tone of the trip reports writing as "someone who can't quite believe his luck and writes it all down before he forgets it".

a447
April 5th, 2015, 15:43
Kommie, please congratulate your "literary" colleague on his incredible perception! Are you sure he's not a rocket scientist? Lol

Yesterday afternoon I phoned my "friend" from NB - we had exchanged phone numbers the previous night and I was to call him whenever I felt horny. I told him to make sure he had his phone on him 24/7!

Unfortunately, I couldn't get hold of him, so I wandered down to Golden Cock. My favourite guy, Pan, was there and he came and sat with me. The pressure was on from the very moment he sat down to off him.

"We go now your hotel. Soon farang come and I must sit with him."
"But you're sitting with me."
"No, cannot. He come every day and buy drink for boys. I must sit with him,"

Hmm...was he just making this all up? He wasn't. Right on cue a decrepit old faring came in, supported by one of the guys who'd been waiting outside the bar. This guy was so old he needed help to walk. And sure enough, the 5 or so guys all sat with him at the bar, including Pan.

I was about to leave when suddenly I was joined by a rather handsome young guy. Where did he come from? Within seconds he had his hand up my shorts and I spent a very happy hour or so chatting and drinking with him.

Later, as I was having a nap in my room, I got a call from my guy from NB. It was 7pm and he was on his way to my hotel.

He stripped off and sat down on a chair. I grabbed a couple of beers, knelt down between his legs and the fun began. I love the feeling of a guy getting hard in my mouth.
"Cheers!". clink, clink.

He then suggested he fuck me on the chair and asked me if I could sit on his cock. I found the thought of impaling myself on that monster very daunting, so we moved onto the bed for a session of 69.

This time it was a bit painful but as they say, no pain,no gain. He still had a couple of inches to go, but I had to ask him to stop for a bit. He started thrusting very slowly, going in deeper with every stroke until he got all the way in. And then, off he went.

As before, he knelt next to me and chuck-wowed, coming on my stomach. I was waiting for him to finish me with a chuck-wow, but he decided to sa-moke me instead. Unlike many guys who give up after a while and use their hand, this guy can go on forever and never complains. He'll sa-moke for however long it takes for you to cum.

I warned him I was about to cum, but he kept on sa-moking, literally right up until the last second.

We showered and then sat and chatted for about an hour. By now he was late for the bar so I suggested he better go.

"You want one more time?" He flashed me a huge smile. I think he was joking.

He left and I headed off to Soi Twilight for a drink at Maxi's. The soi was crowded down as far as Dreamboys, full of Chinese couples. Bangkok Massage and Bonnys were doing quite well with lots of young Chinese customers.

I then went to Hotmail for the show, mainly because the previous night they had a chuck-wow show - a guy sitting down slowly beating off in time with the oohs and aahs of the Chinese crowd. He stood up and squirted a prodigious load and the crowd burst into applause. Unfortunately for me, he was wearing a mask. I enjoy watching the expression on a guy's face as he cums.

But tonight there was no chuck-wow. The first part of the show was very boring and included a SM act which, although fake, I found disturbing. The second part of the show was cock,cock,ccock

Then off to Tawan for something different. I caught the 12:15 show. It was ok, but just lots of sa-moking. I didn't find any of the guys attractive and 6 packs were in short supply. The guys standing on stage looking bored shitless had very small packages, totally out of proportion to their large bodies. Obviously, no amount of time in the gym will increase the size of their most important muscle. However, the guys in the show were well-endowed.

Time for sex! I went to NB to pick up my guy but he wasn't there. Nooooo!

"He here before but he just go home." (read: he's just been offed.)

There were 4 guys in the bar. I called the nicest looking guy over to sit with me. It was getting late and he was getting desperate. (He wasn't the only one!) So it started.

"You cum, I cum. You pay bar 400 baht and pay me 1000. Can cum here, ok?"

Time to leave. I walked past Super A and was quite happy to be dragged inside. Two cute guys were already sitting with a faring so I decided to finish my drink and go home. I went to the toilet and out stepped a real cutie. He was waiting for me when I came out so we sat together. He was from Vietnam. Unfortunately, he fitted the stereotype - he had one of tthe smallest cocks I've ever seen. And it had a mook! When you've got a cock that small I guess you need all the help you can get. Yuk!!! But all was not lost as he soon had his hand up my shortsI

A guy came over and asked if he could have a cigarette. He sat down and pulled his cock out and asked me to chuck-wow him. He came, I gave him 300 baht.

And with that, I called it a night.

Brad the Impala
April 5th, 2015, 16:02
Not much sign of slowing up after the first night, I'm glad to see! Keep up the reports, as entertaining as ever.

joe552
April 5th, 2015, 17:08
Well, you could chuck-wow me for a cigarette and 200Bt =P~

Jellybean
April 5th, 2015, 19:51
. . . Hmm...was he just making this all up? He wasn't. Right on cue a decrepit old faring came in, supported by one of the guys who'd been waiting outside the bar. This guy was so old he needed help to walk. And sure enough, the 5 or so guys all sat with him at the bar, including Pan . . .
Ah . . . so that was you in the Golden Cock, a447. Actually, as I looked across and noticed the speed at which the fa-rang and the handsome young Thai guy started fooling around with each other I thought тАУ Hmmm . . . that guy could give a447 a run for his money. Little did I know that it was you!

But I thought you might have recognized me, as IтАЩm sure I told you IтАЩm a regular at the Golden Cock most afternoons. And didnтАЩt I tell Scottish-guy on the, met a wonderful thai boy тАУconfused thread that many of the Bangkok bar-boys know IтАЩm approaching when they hear the tapping of my walking stick.

And I know IтАЩm a bit infirm these days, and maybe a little past my sell-by-date, but describing me as a тАЬdecrepit old farangтАЭ is, I believe, more than a bit harsh and somewhat over the top. Perhaps IтАЩve no right to be, but I feel deeply offended and quite distraught.

;)

a447
April 6th, 2015, 02:25
Jelly, I don't think it was you. The guy I saw didn't have a walking stick and looked very old indeed; I'd guess around 80 or so. He drank with all the boys and left just before I did - around 5:30 or so.

If that was you I also feel distraught and apologise profusely for my post. I'm hoping you got it wrong.

francois
April 6th, 2015, 08:49
For sure not Jellybean however it easily could have been me.

a447
April 6th, 2015, 14:15
Last night is best forgotten, but as Kommie's "literary colleague" says, I'll go ahead and write about it before I forget.

I went to NB to pick my guy up. He came and sat down and I ordered drinks. As usual, he pulled out his cock and we fooled around for a while. But something we not quite right - he didn't seem his usual self and he had trouble getting hard; normally a few deft strokes us all that's required.

In the room he sat down and we went through the usual procedure. Again, he normally gets a hard-on very quickly but tonight it was only semi-hard. I kept working on it and finally had it pointing towards the ceiling.

He suggested again that I sit on it. Ok, I'll try. And surprise, surprise! It slipped on totally without pain! (note to myself; when confronted with a monster cock, sit on it!) it's a position I've always wanted to try and I was having a great time bouncing up and down, admiring his handsome face.

Then he suddenly lost his hard-on. He very sheepishly apologised and suggested we get onto the bed for our 69 session.its really weird - he's 100% straight yet positions himself so that his butthole is 2 cm from my face. In the past that area has always been out of bounds. Is he suggesting I rim him?? I ran my thumb softly over his hole and up and down his bumcrack then moved down so I could sa-moke him.

He got hard again, slipped on a condom and off we went. But just as we were really getting down to business, he went soft again. He apologised again and I stroked his cheek and told him not to worry. He felt hot. I touched his forehead and he had quite a temperature. I had noticed in the bar that his body felt warm but thought nothing of it. He told me he was not feeling well; that he had a sore throat and didn't have any energy.

I suggested we call it a night and he go home to bed, but he insisted he sa-moke me. What a trooper! He then insisted on jacking off. He straddled me to cum on my stomach, which he finally did. But even then his cock was only semi-hard.

He told me he hadn't eaten all day so I suggested we go out to eat. He was obviously starving and ordered a number of dishes. No wonder he was disappointing tonight - not only was he sick, he was trying to perform on an empty stomach.

I told him I'd take him to the pharmacy to get some medicine, but he already had some. Then I suggested we go see a doctor tomorrow if he's not feeling any better. He assured me he was alright and would spend the next day in bed. But he doesn't have air-conditioning and told me it's hard to sleep so I said he could come over to the hotel and sleep. And not to worry - I won't be asking for sex!

After the meal he went home and I went to Soi Twilight to see the show at Freshboys. I sat down and soon had 3 Chinese women sitting next to me. Yuk! I always feel uncomfortable sitting next to women in a gay bar.

There were around 30 guys and quite a few were very off-able. I had my eye on one very handsome guy, but while I was trying to make up my mind, the Chinese girls called him over to sit with them. Damn!! When will I ever learn?!

He was sitting right next to me and was being totally ignored by the girls; they were busy chatting with each other. What a waste! I managed to make eye contact with him and he smiled at me. "Later," I thought.

One of the boys on stage who was smiling at me came over for a chat. But his English was non-existent, so I spoke to him in Thai. He didn't understand a word (nothimg unusual there!) it turns out he was Vietnamese. Alarm bells started ringing. Vietnamese equals small cock. So I let him go.

I went off to the toilet to have a smoke and was soon joined by 3 guys, 2 of whom were very attractive. One was Cambodian and the other 2 were from Laos. I was particularly interested in the Cambodian boy.

The show began so I returned to my seat. The Chinese girls were still ignoring the guy, and we exchanged smiles as I sat down. Things were looking promising. But I turned around during the show, only to find they'd gotten up and left - with the guy!

Just then a waiter came over with a beer. I told him I hadn't ordered one.

"No, this from boy."
"I beg your pardon??"
"This from boy. He buy you drink."

What? Which boy? Why? I was reluctant to accept it. There's no way a boy in a bar is going to buy a customer a drink. Was this some sort of scam, where they end up charging me for two drinks? I still don't know what was going on, but I drank it anyhow. And I have no idea who paid for it.

The big cock show began. And who should appear from behind the curtain than the Vietnamese guy!!! WTF?? How can that be? He was huge! He came over to the edge of the stage and waved it in my face.

After the show I called him over and he immediately whipped it out and put my hand on it. OMG! I gestured to him to get changed but he started trying to tell me something. Another Vietnamese boy came over with a waiter and he translated for him. Something to do with his passport. The waiter assured me Al was ok, so we went back to the hotel.

He stripped off and lay on the bed so I could admire his cock. He was justifiably very proud of his endowment. He motioned for me to sa-moke him. With pleasure!

I then asked him to sa-moke me.

"No. I man."

Come on, now. Surely that's part of your job, for fuck's sake. But no, he refused.

He put on a condom -size XL - and in he went. He got it all the way in and started thrusting but it was painful, so I put my hands on his hips to prevent him going in balls deep. And what did he do? He pulled my hands away and pinned them to the bed!!! Now, that is just not on. I managed to break free and push his body away a little. Then he stopped. I turned over into the doggy style position and waited with anticipation. And I waited. And waited. What's he doing? I turned around only to see a cum-filled condom hanging from the end of his cock. He'd cum In less than a minute!!

He got up to go. I asked him to chuck-wow me, but he started going on about his passport. I got the gist of what he was truing to say, thanks to Google translate. He had to go right away to get his passport stamped. What? At 1:30 in the fucking morning?? Basically, he was telling me he didn't have time to chuck-wow me.

Enough! I shoved him out the door with 1000 baht, even though the waiter told me the tip was 1500. (Later I thought that even 500 would have been too much.) He looked disappointed but was nowhere near as disappointed as I was.

How can you be a money boy if you can't sa-moke, can't chuck-wow and can only last less than one minute? If you see him in Freshboys, you've been warned. I think he is number 20 or 23.

I wandered over to Super A to end the night. The cute Lao guy who sat with me a couple of nights ago came and joined me. He pulled out his rock-hard cock for me to enjoy. It was like a rod of steel. He was disappointed when I told him I wouldn't be offing him, but perked up when I told him I'd give him a tip.

He wanted me to chuck-wow him for 500 baht. It was too late in the evening for jokes, so I offered him the 300 I'd paid the guy the night before, but he refused. No skin off my nose. As we got near closing time, the price dropped to 400, but I held firm - 300 or nothing. He refused, which just goes to illustrate that not all the guys are desperate for money.

Tonight just has to be better. Surely it can't get any worse.

joe552
April 6th, 2015, 15:37
Things can always be worse - you could be at home! Btw, what happened to the boy who was sick? Did he choose not to stay in your room?

Magnum
April 6th, 2015, 16:08
Entertaining report as always, thanks a447. Is it true that your love 'Boy' / C├┤ng is now waiter at Freshboys? Meanwhile he is over 18, maybe he is offable now, isn't he?

Jellybean
April 6th, 2015, 17:31
. . . If that was you I also feel distraught and apologise profusely for my post . . .
Ooops . . . no, itтАЩs me who owes you an apology a447. My previous post was meant to be an over the top spoof and recognizable as such. You must have been too shagged-out to notice the emoticon at the bottom left corner winking at you, or to recall IтАЩve never told you IтАЩm a regular at the Golden Cock. In fact, IтАЩve never been during the daytime and in the last two years IтАЩve probably been there only twice. If IтАЩm a regular anywhere, sadly, itтАЩs at Starbucks тАУ two or three times a week! Think IтАЩm addicted to their iced chocolate and oatmeal raisin cookies! But thereтАЩs worse things to be addicted to. For example, a friend of mine is addicted to drinking brake fluid. I did express my concern, but he assures me that he can stop any time he likes.

And, as they say confession is good for the soul, IтАЩll own up to never using the word тАШdistraughtтАЩ to describe my feelings, IтАЩve not quite reached my dotage, I donтАЩt require a walking stick and, while IтАЩm at it, IтАЩve never ever stayed at the St Regis Bangkok! ;)

As always, IтАЩve enjoyed reading about your many sexcapades. They leave me feeling quite exhausted simply reading about them. I donтАЩt know where you Aussies get all that sexual energy. You must be made of pretty strong stuff down under! ;)

And lastly, I was sorry to hear about last nightтАЩs adventure, or misadventure. These boys are supposed to be professional sex workers and that, to me, implies some form of training, as happens in almost every other job. But somehow I doubt there is a sex trainer behind the scenes teaching the boys how to give the maximum pleasure to their clients. LOL! Masseurs on the other hand must receive some formal training in massage, but do they get any training on how to give a тАШhappy endingтАЩ? Probably not. A couple of weeks ago in a massage parlour, which IтАЩve still to post about, the masseur could not cum and his reason? He said he was tired! And it wasnтАЩt even 09:00pm! When things go wrong, or not as expected, I think we are expected to grin and bear it and move on. As joe552 said, it could be worse, we could be a home. Hope your luck improves tonight!

a447
April 6th, 2015, 18:09
Jellybean, thank God! Thank god! I went to bed feeling utterly miserable, thinking I'd offended you. Now if I can't perform tonight owing to a sleepless night, I'll put all the blame on you!! Lol

I made that post at some ungodly hour and didn't notice the emoticon. I was also a little pissed.

Magnum, I actually went to Freshboys in the hope of seeing him, but he wasn't there. And yes, he'd be over 18 by now but I still think that he cannot go with customers.

I didn't hear from my guy from NB. I'm presuming he took his tablets and was able to sleep. But I think I'll give him a miss tonight to let him recover. I might just drop into a go go bar tonight and off someone instead. There are a couple of guys I've got my eye on in Freshboys.

I'm wondering if anyone could give me some idea as to why I ended up with a free beer.

joe552
April 6th, 2015, 18:53
Isn't it obvious? You're a hansum man with a good heart

Brad the Impala
April 6th, 2015, 19:20
I'm wondering if anyone could give me some idea as to why I ended up with a free beer.

I think that for an answer a return visit to Freshboys will be required!

francois
April 6th, 2015, 21:44
J

Maybe the boy who went with the Chinese ladies wanted to give you a booby prize? :))

April 7th, 2015, 04:07
I'm wondering if anyone could give me some idea as to why I ended up with a free beer.Someone else yanking your chain perhaps? Boys in bars, Jellybean ... The list is endless.

a447
April 7th, 2015, 12:42
As so often is the case, a shit day is followed by one to remember.

Yesterday didn't start too well. I tried to contact my guy from NB but to no avail, so I thought I'd go to Soi Twilight for a massage around 4. There was only one guy sitting outside Bangkok Massage - he had his back to the soi and was busy on his phone. It was the guy who looks half Thai half Indian. Too fem for me. So I continued on down to Bonnys. There was one quite attractive guy sitting outside eating. I sat down next door to have a drink and thought I'd wait until he finished before trying to make eye contact. But then he picked up his phone and that was it.

I'd noticed a couple of guys in Hotmale bar as I entered the soi, so I decided to try my luck there. The two boys were sitting at the bar, one on his phone and the other sleeping with his head on the bar. Not a good sign. One of the boys came over with my drink and I was expecting him to sit down and have a chat but he went straight back to his phone. Three other faring were in the bar but also found themselves totally ignored.

Back to the hotel to plan the evening. I went to NB at 8:30 to see if my guy had turned up for work. I wasn't planning to off him, but thought I'd just go and have a chat with him; that way at least he would end up with a bit of money in his pocket.

I poked my head in but he wasn't there. In fact, there was only one unattractive fat guy. Ok, maybe I'm a bit early, so I went over to Classic in soi Twilight. The bar was empty - no customers and no guys. I turned to leave but, of course, the waiters weren't having any of that.

The fat one pushed me towards a seat.
"What you drink?"
"Get your fucking hands off me!"
"We have many boys."
"Really? Where?"
"They come now. 5 minute."

So I decided to sit down and wait. The pressure was on to buy a drink, but I told him I'd buy a drink once the boys appeared. Five minutes turned into 10, turned into 15. By now it was almost 9 o'clock and not a boy in sight. What was going on? So I left, pursued by the desperate waiters.

"Boy come now! Boy come now! Sure!"

I went to Hotmale. The bar was full of boys and waiters, but not a single customer. I hate being the only one in a bar and turned to leave, but caught the eye of a cute guy on stage. So I sat down.

Hotmale has a nice mix of guys - someone for everyone. And when not on stage, the guys smile and wave at you. Ok, they're after an off, but still, it's nice not to be ignored. The waiters tend to hold back and are not pushy in any way.

I left after one drink to go back to NB. Nothing had changed - just the one boy and no sign of Oh, the manager. Very strange.

So far, the night hadn't turned out as I'd hoped. So off to Freshboys. As I stood outside having a Ciggie, the cute Vietnamese guy, Boi, came rushing out to greet me. OMG! I haven't seen him in a while and he's grown up a little, but still as gorgeous as ever. Just stunning. We had a chat out in the soi before I went in and sat down. Boi hovered around all night, coming over for a chat whenever he could. Many have raved about his looks, and if you are into cute guys, you won't find anyone to rival him, he's that gorgeous. He'd be 19 by now - still too young for me, although I could probably make an exception! But, of course, he's not available. And somehow, I hope for his sake he stays that way.

Back to business. The Vietnamese guy I'd offed the previous night came over. "Tonight, Ok hotel."
I smiled at him but it was my "Fuck off" smile.

I noticed a guy waving and smiling at me from across the bar. I waved back and he came over. Unfortunately, he was not all that attractive. He sat down but I told me I wanted to sit alone.

"No problem. I sit with you."

A waiter rushed over and asked me to buy him a drink. I felt uncomfortable saying no, but I hadn't invited him and had no intention of offing him. He put my hand on his cock.

"I love you."

Puke!

The show began. The second act featured a hot stripper. The boy was getting desperate and kept trying to talk to me, distracting me from the show. He then asked for a drink. Ok, time to say goodbye.

The big cock show began. Three guys came out, one by one. Impressive.

Then I saw it! The fourth guy appeared, sporting one of the biggest cocks I think I've ever seen. There was a murmur amongst the audience. An OMG moment, and not just for me. I'm guessing 11 inches. What made it more impressive we the fact that it was attached to such a small guy. He was all cock.

The big cock show ended with just 4 guys, but I'd seen what I wanted to see. This was followed by a fuck show, done quite tastefully. (Everything's relative!) Boi was standing by me looking slightly embarrassed at what was going on on stage. Bless his heart!

The show finished and the guys all came back on stage. I tried to make eye contact with Mr Cock but to no avail. Then he was standing on the stage right in front of me. Still no eye contact.

Mmmm..is he another one of these cockstars who are a bit arrogant? Who think a big cock is all they need to get by?

He moved to the back of the stage. Oh we, I thought. At least I tried.

Then eye contact was made. He smiled at me and gave me a little wave. I called him over. He sat down, smiled at me and put his arm around me for a cuddle. He put my hand on his cock. It was soft and smooth and....long.

"Can you fuck me?"
"Sure! I like fuck. I strong. Have power."

I was still baulking at offing him as I wasn't confident I could take such a monster. Maybe he could just put it halfway in. I'd be satisfied with that.

His English is quite good so we had a bit of a chat. And guess what - he's Cambodian! Bonus!

Back in the room we stripped off immediately and we went and showered together. We took our time washing each other's cock. He was hugging and kissing me as we scrubbed each other.

We got onto the bed. He straddled me and put his cock in my mouth. It was still soft but he got it up quickly. I asked him to sa-moke me, but he said he couldn't do that. Oh well, nobody's perfect. But I was a little disappointed.

As I've noticed in the past, the cock you see in the show looks smaller in the room. He was no exception. But it was still huge, although now it appeared manageable. Just.

He slid it in slowly. He went in deeper and deeper. Jesus, how much more to go? I finally felt his balls touch my arse. He's in all the way. He smiled and bent down to kiss me as he started thrusting.

" I cum!"
"What? No! Don't cum yet!"

Thankfully, he rested a bit and managed to last a couple of minutes longer.

"Sorry, I cum quick. But wait 10 minutes and I have power. Can do again."

And he did! At first he was having trouble getting it up - not surprising, as he'd only just cum. He asked me to sa-moke him and it worked like a charm. I then asked him to do what they guys do in the bar - tie a condom around the base. That's when I saw the exact same huge cock. Cutting off the blood flow not only maintains the hard -on, it makes the cock a lot bigger. Now he had 11 inches and he had me worried.

I got into the doggy position and was surprised how easily I took it. This time he lasted a lot longer. It was one of the best fucks I'd ever had.

We exchanged phone numbers and I'm about to give him a ring, so to speak. And I've arranged to off him again tonight.

Satisfaction guaranteed!

Smiles
April 7th, 2015, 12:52
There is a new movie out named Fast & Furious. a447 ... take note.

What do you do with your mouth and eyes to conjure up a 'Fuck Off Smile'?
Never heard of that. Tried it in the mirror but no amount of facial contortion could conceivably turn a smile of mine into fuck off. OK, a frown, of course, I get that, use it all the time when seated in a bus as overweight passengers waddle down the aisle eyeing the empty seat beside me.
Would you post a selfie?

a447
April 7th, 2015, 18:38
Gosh, sometimes I just can't believe my luck! It's still early in the evening but I'd better write it down in case I forget. As some may be aware, I have a memory like a sieve! Lol

I tried in vain to contact my guy from last night, but he didn't pick up. Mind you, he did say that he sleeps until 5.

But I couldn't wait so I went back to Soi Twilight for a massage around 4. There was no-one outside Bangkok Massage so I went down to Bonnys. Four boys sitting outside, on their phones as usual, and two guys sitting on the verandah of Boys Bangkok (bring back some bad memories, Kommie? Sorry! http://sawatdeenetwork.com/forum/trip-far-t31150-15.html#p295339) but, of course, they were also on their phones. I sat down in the bar to have a drink while I checked out the guys. The manager came downstairs and I was surprised he didn't say anything to the boys. A number of farang had walked past and were ignored. Perhaps nobody needs any money any more - neither the boys, nor the business! Unbelievable!

One of the boys on the verandah was very attractive so I walked into Bonnys and up the stairs, thinking the guys outside would follow. But I was assigned a guy. Not my first choice, but attractive nevertheless.

The cream massage costs 600 baht. The cashier then told me the tip was 1600 and that I should pay it now. I told him I'd pay the boy in the room, but he insisted on 1000 baht, which I paid. He handed it to the guy. I told him I wanted a guy with a big cock to fuck me.

"No problem. He have big cock. Can fuck good."

We showered together - very clean, lots of hot water - and I noticed that he did indeed have a nice appendage. He told me he was from Isaan. Done deal!

The room was very clean and quite large. He dimmed the lights (If I were him, I'd have dimmed them, too!), removed his towel and got started. He made sure that his cock was always touching me. It was soft at first, but when he started slipping his hand into my buttcrack, I felt him getting hard. He rubbed it up and down my back and put it in between my legs and pretended to fuck me.

Time for the fun to start. I turned over and he gave me a body to body massage. He knelt beside me so I could sa-moke him. I asked him to return the favour but he said he didn't sa-moke.

What's happening here? I've noticed over the past year or so that the guys are now reluctant to sa-moke. It's becoming a lost art!

Then on with the condom. And what a great top he turned out to be! Powerful and loads of stamina. When I'd had enough he knelt beside me and said he wanted to chuck-wow and cum all over me. Ok. No problem.

After he'd finished me off I got up to leave, but the massage wasn't yet over. He spent another 10 minutes massaging my shoulders and arms. Then we showered together.

I gave him the extra 600 and we parted with a smile on our faces.

His name is Golf. Highly recommended!

And Smiles, the fuck-off smile? It's easy. You give a half smile whilst looking the other way. Works like a charm.

Jellybean
April 7th, 2015, 18:44
. . . It was one of the best fucks I'd ever had . . . Satisfaction guaranteed!
Phew! Thank God! Now it was my turn to have a sleepless night, worrying that IтАЩd be the cause of an even more disastrous night than the one youтАЩd already experienced a447.

Could I really, in all honour, carry on as a member of this forum knowing that the membership as a whole blamed me for ruining the night of our most prodigious and entertaining writers of X-rated trip reports. I was fully prepared to have the blame for another calamitous night laid at my door, fall on my sword and resign my membership. ;)

But since, in your own words, тАЬIt was one of the best fucks IтАЩd ever had.тАЭ I feel justified in drawing back from the brink and carrying on. I also believe, in some small way, that I can claim some of the credit for the fabulous night of sexual debauchery that you had at the hands of Mr Enormous Cock from Cambodia. Perhaps, counterintuitively, the odd sleepless night can lead to positive results in the twilight world of the sex-tourist.

I sincerely hope tonight is equally as pleasurable and that your new found Cambodian friend lives up to your expectations. Do keep your reports, erm . . . cumming!

Oh, and one last thing, I can confirm I was not the secret admirer who bought you a drink in Fresh Boys Bar the other night.

a447
April 7th, 2015, 19:08
Still a mystery as to why I ended up with the free beer. But last night there was no free beer in sight.

BTW, the Vietnamese dud was wearing number 5 last night.

I'm off to Penang tomorrow for 3 days - no sex possible, as I'll be with straight friends. Not a problem, as I probably need a bit if a break so I can have some fun in Kuala Lumpur.

But I've still got one last fuck to go - or two if he repeats last night's performance!

a447
April 8th, 2015, 01:21
I turned up at Freshboys at 9. Mr Cock was nowhere to be found. A pushy waiter quickly arrived to take my drink order.

"Where's Mr Cock??"
"He not come tonight."
"Are you sure? He told me he'd meet me here tonight."
"No probrem. Have many boy. What you like? You like big cock?"
"Maybe."

He then spewed out the numbers of all the hung guys.

"Which boy? Number 20, 22, 29,7,5 have big cock. I call boy come sit with you, Ok?"
"Wait!"

Just then, one of the hung guys stepped down from the stage and walked past . The waiter grabbed his arm and spoke to him in Thai. The boy promptly took out his cock. The waiter grabbed my hand and attempted to put it on his cock. I resisted; not because I didn't want to feel the goods, but it was out in the open bar.

He pulled the guy onto the sofa next to me.

"Drink for boy?"

Jesus! I smiled at the boy and politely indicated that I wasn't interested. Actually, I was but intended to wait a little longer for Mr Cock.

And in he walked! I told him I'd phoned 3 times in the afternoon. What happened?

Turns out he didn't sleep in his room last night and so didn't have access to his friend's phone. That's the number he gave me. That explains why he was wearing the same clothes as the night before and why he didn't have his passport. (Last night we turned up at the hotel but he didn't have his passport, only a photocopy. At first the security guard didn't want to let him in, but finally relented. He explained that this was only for tonight and that if he came back again he must produce his passport.)

He pointed out who in the bar was who, and who had a big cock. Turns out the hung guys are all from Vietnam and Cambodia! WTF? There are only a couple of Thais working there and they were the least attractive.

My guy was not confident he'd be allowed into the hotel, but said all would be ok if I slipped the guard some money. Luckily, a different guard was on duty. He wasn't happy, but let him in.

Up in the room he stripped off and placed 3 condoms on the bedside table. Hmm....looks like I'm in for a great night!

We showered and then we sat in chairs, drinking. He was hard as a rock. Not like last night - no condom required to tie around the base to keep it hard tonight.

We chatted a little, with his magnificent hard-on staring me in the face. I was anxious to get started before he lost his erection but there was no chance of that tonight.

"How come you're so strong tonight?"
"Because I sleep good."

Eventually,after a short blow job the action began. I didn't want to sa-moke him too much in case he came quickly.

I thought the guy at Bonnys was an awesome top, but this guy is in a league of his own. Tonight he was in fantastic form - he fucked me in every conceivable position, always changing speed. At times he'd tease and then ram it home without warning. What a pro! He just went on forever . Such a talent, yet it's wasted on his customers as he says many don't want to be fucked. Apparently, they baulk at taking such a big cock. That's how I felt when I first saw it, but no pain, no gain. And now there isn't any pain.

I got to the point where I couldn't take any more. I was exhausted. He lay on his back for me to chuck-wow him. He came after about 5 minutes. Not a spectacular cumshot, but plenty of cum. The first shot hit his neck and the rest covered his stomach.

This guy has got the perfect swimmer's body. Lean, taut stomach with a very prominent six-pack and a small, perfectly shaped hard butt. And not a tattoo in sight. Just beautiful smooth, brown skin. He's not the most handsome guy in the bar, but I find him very attractive when he smiles. He loves to chat and has a great personality.

We sat back in the chairs for a while - he remained hard the whole time. Ah, the joys of being young!

"Ok. We do again?"

But I couldn't. My butt was feeling a bit sore - it'd had quite a workout today. So we got on the bed, assumed the 69 position and he chuck-wowed me whilst pushing his butt into my face. I stroked his butthole with my thumb.

"Ok? I can do this?"
"Sure, no problem."

We chatted for about an hour after. He told me how his father used to live in Thailand and how he'd made a lot of money organising visa runs. But he has a gambling problem and apparently has lost everything. My guy grew up in a big house and was able to go to school, but now his mum lives in a shack in dire poverty. He got a bit teary as he was relating the story so I quickly changed the subject.

So, now I have 2 guys in Bangkok to take care of me. One gives an awesome blowjob, and the other is an awesome top. And they are both hung like donkeys.

Life's Good!

How was your day, Kommie? Yet another day spent on the board, it seems. You really do need to get out. Just staying at home on the computer each and every day on an internet forum can turn people into sad, bitter, lonely old bastards with no real sense of fun. Some people even lose touch with reality. That's what happened to Sooty. Remember? You wouldn't want to turn out like that now, would you.

Just here to help.

Lol

Mancs
April 8th, 2015, 02:55
Re Bonny's massage I've been many times. When they suggest a massage man initially you can then ask to choose and the men will assemble and line up. I don't know how long a session you had but my memory was the menu says a minimum tip in the 800 baht ? area, depending on the length of session, so I always leave 1000 tip, plus whatever the massage costs. I always tip and pay for the massage afterwards and it has never been suggested that I pay before. Maybe it's a bit busier in this pre Songkran period so Bonny's is trying to maximise the income? Anyway I've had a lot of good times at Bonny's with many pleasant men who try to please so I'm not being critical of the shop.

a447
April 8th, 2015, 15:01
I think asking for a tip beforehand has more to do with the fact that maybe some customers are not tipping enough.

I wasn't aware you could choose your masseur at Bonnys - I thought they just assigned you a guy, one who hadn't cum in a while and so could "take care you" better.

Had I known that, I would have chosen a different guy. But having said that, Golf was very good and I'd probably choose him again. Quite the consummate performer.

christianpfc
April 8th, 2015, 23:53
Masseurs on the other hand must receive some formal training in massage, but do they get any training on how to give a тАШhappy endingтАЩ? Probably not.
As in gogo bars, there are boys in massage places who are unskilled in any activity other than sleeping, eating, watching TV. I had one boy who worked in a massage place for about a year and still had poor massage and happy ending skills. But that was compensated by nice body, cute face, big cock and nice ass.

jack123
April 11th, 2015, 00:03
hey a447. I truly enjoy reading your reports. Keep it up !!!
What is the number of Mr Cock ? Would sure like to check him out in Freshboys.

a447
April 12th, 2015, 00:05
I'm in Kuala Lumpur at the moment - report about tonight's fun coming tomorrow. (prepare yourself, Joe!)

But I still haven't finished with the guy from Freshboys so you'll have to wait a bit longer. :-s

I think I'll stay a few days in Bangkok next week rather than head straight to Pattaya so I can enjoy more time with him.