PDA

View Full Version : Vietnamese and Cambodian bar boys..

catawampuscat
March 26th, 2015, 09:30
With several references to non Thai boys working in the boy bars, a new thread about
them is overdue. I met my first Vietnamese boy just last night in Sunny Boys, Sunee.
I couldn't figure out his language skills but couldn't help notice the boner under his shirts.
Not small and rock hard. Several other lads I 'interviewed' were Cambodian.
The boy bars in Pattaya are now well represented by boys from Laos, Cambodia, and
now Viet Nam. It's an interesting trend.

christianpfc
March 26th, 2015, 11:33
The first time I read about Vietnamese boys in Pattaya.

My limited experiences with VN boys in BKK were negative, my experiences with Lao and Khmer boys positive.

Many non-Thai boys will not admit not being Thai. Most customers will not notice, and it won't make a difference, but I ask all boys I meet for their home province (most of them can make something up that sounds reasonable), and then for their home district and how to spell their name in Thai, and that's where all of them struggle. They even lie to Thais (who can clearly hear by their accent that Thai is not their native language, I can't distinguish accents).

catawampuscat
March 26th, 2015, 22:05
Only on VN boy so far in Sunny Boys but Cambodian Boys will outnumber the Thai boys if thing continue in the same direction, at
least in Sunee Plaza. I thought stereotypically that the Cambodian boys would be much shorter and skinnier due to
poorer diet but physically the Cambodians are quite similar to the Thai boys. As many Cambodians work in the bar beers,
I can't comment on genital size.
New big bodied boy in Eros is a top with one of the smallest joysticks in the bar. The boys told me and I called him over and
confirmed. The bar boys are on top of these facts. Not easy being a top with a really small one.

arsenal
March 26th, 2015, 22:53
My experience with Vietnamese and Cambodian boys in Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia has been overwhelmingly positive.

rtu55
March 27th, 2015, 22:39
Last year there were reports on the boards about cambodian freelancers around Jomtien complex. Are they still there?

colmx
March 28th, 2015, 02:16
Last year there were reports on the boards about cambodian freelancers around Jomtien complex. Are they still there?
Its more a case of spot the thai boy amongst the Cambodian boys when it comes to Jomtien complex!
Place was full of them last time i was there (late Jan)

colmx
March 28th, 2015, 02:19
I met my first Vietnamese boy just last night in Sunny Boys, Sunee.
If its the Viet boy i am thinking of with the rock hard Abs and holes in his ears... Then he has been working in Sunee for a while... Used to work in MicMy and also had a GR account for a while too...

rtu55
March 28th, 2015, 04:45
Its more a case of spot the thai boy amongst the Cambodian boys when it comes to Jomtien complex!

But do they work in the bars or are there freelancers walking around the complex? In other words - does a cheap charlie have to pay an off-fee for them? Do the cambodian boys charge the same, about a 1000 baht, as their thai colleagues? Freelancer girls on beach road for example usually charge less than girls working in the bars.

a447
March 28th, 2015, 10:05
Catawampuscat write:

New big bodied boy in Eros is a top with one of the smallest joysticks in the bar. The boys told me and I called him over and
confirmed. The bar boys are on top of these facts. Not easy being a top with a really small one.

You're right- it isn't easy being a top if you're not well-endowered.

I'm in Phnom Penh at the moment, enjoying Mr Bubble-butt at Hatha Khmer spa. As a bottom, he's awesome but cannot fulfill the role of top very well as his cock is only about 12 cm (5 inches?) and lacks girth. It's by no means an unpleasant experience, but the sensation is totally different from my big Isaan sized cock guy in Pattaya. To be honest, I could take it or leave it, but I really enjoy watching him as he fucks me; he obviously gets a lot more pleasure out of it than me.

That guy in Eros would be much better off financially if he were to become a bottom. Apparently a lot of tops don't care too much about the size of the bottom's cock.

catawampuscat
March 28th, 2015, 12:40
I met my first Vietnamese boy just last night in Sunny Boys, Sunee.
If its the Viet boy i am thinking of with the rock hard Abs and holes in his ears... Then he has been working in Sunee for a while... Used to work in MicMy and also had a GR account for a while too...

Don't recall his ears. Abs average and boner rock hard and average size.
no chemistry whatsoever between us and his indifference was apparent.

catawampuscat
March 28th, 2015, 12:45

But do they work in the bars or are there freelancers walking around the complex? In other words - does a cheap charlie have to pay an off-fee for them? Do the cambodian boys charge the same, about a 1000 baht, as their thai colleagues? Freelancer girls on beach road for example usually charge less than girls working in the bars.

They work in the bar and I'll certain one would need to pay an off, at least the first
time. Some farangs never pay an off. They chat with the boy, get his telephone #,
and make their own arrangements. I don't reccommend it but to each his own.
If you see the boy on gayromeo, of course no off fee but often best not to postpone.

bruno513
March 29th, 2015, 11:28
The problem is more and more boys are not gay. Cambodian Vietnamese or Thai is same. They offer limited services. You can have fun in the bar only. Ask for "Services" before take off.

arsenal
March 29th, 2015, 15:23
The Vietnamese boy with holes in his ears was called Joe and was delightful.

A447. Do you mean you were actually posting at the same time as you were enjoying Mr Bubble Butt. A little rude perhaps. At least let him finish and shower before critiquing his performance. Ha ha. :))

My experience. These days nearly all boys do more if you ask them before you off them than they do if asked afterwards.

a447
March 29th, 2015, 15:50
A447. Do you mean you were actually posting at the same time as you were enjoying Mr Bubble Butt. A little rude perhaps. At least let him finish and shower before critiquing his performance. Ha ha. :))

Lol.

Actually, it wouldn't be all that rude since he used to stop mid fuck to answer his phone!

I soon put a stop to that.

I've never found Thai guys in massage places to be as accommodating as Mr Bubble-Butt. Fucking seems to be limited to one time only, and topping and bottoming in one session has never been an option. With Mr BB I can fuck him as many times as I want, resting in between. And, of course, he's always willing to fuck me. It appears that at Hatha you pay for the hour (although we tend to go a bit overtime) and anything goes within that time frame.

Is it the Cambodian way of having commercial sex? I don't know, but if I recall, the guy I offed many times from Screwboys in Bangkok was Cambodian and was very keen to please - none of this "You cum, I go" rubbish.

I'll be back in Bangkok on Saturday so I'll seek him out.

If only their cocks were bigger!

thaiguest
March 29th, 2015, 20:29

You have a hell of a lot better chance getting a Cambodia for carnal knowledge in Jomtien than you have in Cambodia itself. That's not to say you can't get them there but it's hard work.

llz
March 30th, 2015, 00:35
You have a hell of a lot better chance getting a Cambodia for carnal knowledge in Jomtien than you have in Cambodia itself. That's not to say you can't get them there but it's hard work.

Not too difficult in the Siem Reap massage shops though it can be hit-and-miss sometimes.
I wonder if there are the same massage shops (i e with both boys and girls and rather basic rooms) in Phnom Penh (or - let's dream a little - in other cambodian main towns.).

christianpfc
March 30th, 2015, 13:40
I stayed one night in Poi Pet, and there were over a dozen brothels disguised as massage parlors, but only ladies and low standard of facilities as far as I could see.

Shuee
March 30th, 2015, 16:09
but the main question is are these cam, loas, viet boys any different from the lying, cheating, lazy, manipulative thais boys?

Brad the Impala
March 30th, 2015, 16:51
but the main question is are these cam, loas, viet boys any different from the lying, cheating, lazy, manipulative thais boys?

The fact that you have been ill served by thai guys does demonstrate what fine judges of character they are!

christianpfc
March 30th, 2015, 17:06
From my limited experience (with Khmer, Lao, Viet boys), I would say the Viet boys are even worse; whereas my experiences with Khmer and Lao boys were better than with Thai boys.

a447
March 30th, 2015, 18:28
Shuee write:

IMHO the Cambodian guys certainly are - at least here in phnom penh. The massage boys, however, may just be the same as the Thai boys. At least that's my experience with Mr Bubble-Butt.
Then again, he could well be the exception.

scottish-guy
March 30th, 2015, 19:51
.....lying, cheating, lazy, manipulative thais boys?

Look Shuee, the fact is they don't all like ramming both fists up a farang's gaping bunghole - so just accept it, and don't get so angry or you'll give yourself a seizure.

:ymparty:

PS: Just kidding :))

April 23rd, 2015, 23:48
Maybe a stupid question but do Vietnamese and Cambodian boys need a 'work permit visum' to be able work in beer bars and go go bars?

catawampuscat
April 24th, 2015, 00:14
While visiting Bangkok during Pattaya's extended Songkran, I saw the Vietnamese boys that
many drool over and are not available to be offed. Just skinny pretty boys.
I do understand the intense desire most older gaybfarangs have for very skinny fem and pretty
boys but I'll pass them by and go droll over the manly hunks at Dream Boys in Bangkok.
We are fortunate to have a wild range of guys in Thailand.

fountainhall
April 24th, 2015, 11:32
do Vietnamese and Cambodian boys need a 'work permit visum' to be able work in beer bars and go go bars?
On Saturday I was with a Cambodian who works in a gay massage place on Sukhumvit. Unlike the waif-like boys in Soi Twilight, he is tall and slightly muscled with a sweet face. He said a Cambodian friend worked in Boys Bangkok and so after dinner we went there for a drink. Drinks Bt. 350 each. The police had visited a couple of hours earlier and so the non-Thais ad all quickly disappeared. That left just six Thais on stage almost all of whom I'd suggest passed their sell-by dates some time ago. Eventually the younger non-Thais returned and started gogo dancing between the shows. That rather suggested to me that work permits - or at least visas - are probably necessary.

My masseur friend said he can come for two months but then must return home for a month before he can come back. I suspect, but he never said so, that he had no work visa.

Had a quick look at Classic Boys. New management since my last visit almost a year ago. Drinks now Bt. 400! Explained that the previous mamasan had always agreed to Bt. 250 for first drinks. It took a while and a bit of negotiating but got that agreed for our drinks - but not if we bought for one of the boys. Saw a couple of cute guys who were being offed, but in general felt that bar has gone downhill again.

goji
April 25th, 2015, 04:34
On my last visit, I concluded Classic Boys still has very cute boys and is let down by dreadful pushy mamasans. The boys are exactly what a bar should offer, but with mamasans like that, they provide a very good reason to use JackD or Planet Romeo.

There's only one way to behave in such a bar -tip the boys and don't give a single baht to the mamasans. Just be ready for them and don't allow them to ruin your visit.