View Full Version : SPECIAL THANKS FROM TAKE CARE!!

jvt22222
March 21st, 2015, 12:26
SPECIAL THANKS FROM TAKE CARE!! TO RAIMOND OF SUNNY BOYS & HAPPY BOYS

TAKE CARE!! safer sex project announces the receipt of a very generous 10,000 baht donation from Raimond, of Sunny Boys and Happy Boys bars in Sunee Plaza. This donation will go far in helping TAKE CARE!! purchase supplies for their safer sex packs which are distributed to venues throughout PattayaтАЩs gay entertainment districts.

Raimond has been a generous supporter of TAKE CARE!! since he took over the two bars not long ago. TAKE CARE!! especially appreciates his generosity as he is involved in businesses whose staff and customers directly benefit from TAKE CARE!!тАЩs HIV/AIDS prevention efforts.

In addition to RaimondтАЩs generous contribution and all the other businesses and individuals who have donated vouchers, items and cash to TAKE CARE!! over the years, TAKE CARE!! hopes that RaimondтАЩs generosity will be emulated by other businesses in the Pattaya community.

colmx
March 22nd, 2015, 09:41
I don't know Raimond - although i have seen him in his bar and he seems a very popular guy with the boys working there...
Thanks from me to him for having the best bar in Sunee (maybe Pattaya?) and revitalising the area... hope he keeps up the good work and his businesses go from strength to strength :-)