PDA

View Full Version : payment - just checking

paborn
March 20th, 2015, 10:40
regulars here probably know that I have been going to Bangkok for many years and I'm making my first foray to Pattaya - I feel like a the novice I was 30 years ago. I'm used to prices in Bangkok, but - I've heard that short time in Pattaya is around B 1,000 and over night is B 1,500 - and that B2,000 a day for all day is fine. Can those who live there confirm this - I'm not cheap but I realize that people who come and over pay spoil the established pay scale for those who have retired there.

Also, as I'm going this year in July - what would the Bhuddist date be for an 18 year old?

francois
March 20th, 2015, 11:19
Don't worry about spoiling it for the "regulars". A date with an 18 yo Buddhist would be about 1000 Baht, short time in July. :p Christian dates are more expensive due to shortage of available and willing Christians.

mahjongguy
March 20th, 2015, 12:23
Arf arf, Francois. :ymsmug:

Well, since this year is 2558, a guy born in 2540 might be 18 already or might not. So, best to look for 2539 just to be sure.

March 20th, 2015, 14:19
What's all this about prejudice against Moslem boys?

francois
March 20th, 2015, 16:22
Quite right, kommentariat, some would rate the Moslem boys a cut above the Buddhists boys.

scottish-guy
March 20th, 2015, 16:42
Dear OP

There are only 2 "rules" you need to follow:

1. To avoid smashing the Pattaya retired ex-pats established PPS (prostitute pay scale), you must avoid paying over 500B under any circumstances and bear in mind that after paying your max. 500B it's compulsory to complain about the boy's performance to anyone who will listen (normally small groups of other retired ex-pats, sitting around Sunee Plaza)

2. Further, if your cock is more than 4 inches or if you can achieve an erection without either medication or the use of a bicycle pump - then you cannot hire any rentboys at all, in case you make the retirees look bad.

:ymparty:

joe552
March 20th, 2015, 17:53
Where's latintop when you need him? I pay 1000Bt for short-time (in my case about 15 minutes, unfortunately :( ). For an overnight, I'd pay 1500 and buy him breakfast. These are Pattaya prices since I don't spend time in Bangkok anymore.

arsenal
March 20th, 2015, 21:36
Francois and SG. :))
The prices quoted are fair and reasonable. I prefer to agree the price upfront with the boy beforehand although I know others disagree. I also like to talk about what I expect from him. I have found this leads to very few disappointments.
Beware some of the massage places. Some of them are charging the full amount up front so you need to make sure what you're getting. 1400 includes sex or 900 without except Scandic where they wanted 1500 without sex.
Also, slightly older boys who are experienced are likely to demand a higher rate. In July you can probably bargain a bit more.
The most I have ever paid was 1500 short time but that was because the boy was 'the one'. The one you fall for, the one who makes you nervous as you enter the bar, the one who you spend all day thinking about, the one who would at that moment be undisputed champion of the world in your affections.

bobsaigon2
March 20th, 2015, 22:43
Leaving aside the 500B fee, which I consider degrading, can anyone please explain to me why the 1,000/1,500 fees have remained the same for at least 15 years ?

latintopxxx
March 21st, 2015, 02:37
bobsaigon...if BHT500 is degrading I assume that u will not shop next time your local department store has a 50% off sale!!

March 21st, 2015, 06:06
For an overnight, I'd pay 1500 and buy him breakfast.He IS the breakfast, surely?

Smiles
March 21st, 2015, 07:27
" ... The one you fall for, the one who makes you nervous as you enter the bar, the one who you spend all day thinking about, the one who would at that moment be undisputed champion of the world in your affections ... "
Holy macadamia nuts!
Arsenal that sentence is my old man, right now! (Minus the 'nervous' part of course: after 15 years together ~ what?? holy fucking christ!! ~ we don't do 'nervous' anymore. But my upper lip still sweats a bit when he does certain things :x ).

Ok back to the off-fees, cheap gropes, and copious boozing Irish-style. You dudes aren't going to believe me anyway.

francois
March 21st, 2015, 13:29
The one you fall for, the one who makes you nervous as you enter the bar, the one who you spend all day thinking about, the one who would at that moment be undisputed champion of the world in your affections.

Good one arsenal.

There is one like that in Eros whose company I enjoy. But last night he was in the clutches of some dirty old farang who was pawing him and kissing him. How sickening to me, I almost barfed. :ymsick:
Luckily the farang was a cheap-charlie and offered him a sub-par tip for short time which was rejected and I then had him all to myself. Well, until the next dirty old man came along when I left.

joe552
March 21st, 2015, 16:55
For an overnight, I'd pay 1500 and buy him breakfast.He IS the breakfast, surely?

Indeed - a roll in bed with a little honey ;;)

francois
March 21st, 2015, 17:06
Well, since this year is 2558, a guy born in 2540 might be 18 already or might not. So, best to look for 2539 just to be sure.

paborn; the newer ID cards show birth date both in Buddhist calendar and Western calendar.

christianpfc
March 24th, 2015, 20:42
I've heard that short time in Pattaya is around B 1,000 and over night is B 1,500 - and that B2,000 a day for all day is fine
That's what I pay, and never got complaints and everyone will happily go with me again. Except for 2000, I would treat that as over night and pay 1500 (in case we had sex twice, sex only once still 1000).

paborn
March 25th, 2015, 00:08
Christian, I read your blog occasionally and posted a request for explanation that appears to have fallen between the cracks - you wrote about going to bars and judging by skin warmth or texture - I got a little lost, Could you restate what you do and what you meant - it seemed fascinating

christianpfc
March 25th, 2015, 15:26
I like warm and dry skin. I have to touch the boy somewhere (easy if he is sitting next to me in a bar, impossible if chat online), if his skin is cold and/or sweaty, we won't get into business.

If you don't share this preference, count yourself lucky! It widens your choice of sexual partner.

scottish-guy
March 25th, 2015, 16:17
Christian - there was one notorious punter who carried a flashlight round the bars which (when he spotted a prospective off) he would shine up the boy's bum cheeks to check there was no hair round his bunghole - have you considered carrying a thermometer?

christianpfc
March 26th, 2015, 11:24
I saw a customer with a flash light in Eros some days ago.

No, I haven't considered carrying a thermometer. I would be of no use (reading too slow), I can check skin temperature in less than a second, I don't even have to use my hand, I can poke his side (through T-shirt) with my elbow, that's enough.

Patanawet
March 27th, 2015, 17:25
have you considered carrying a thermometer?

Oh please no. That would only produce another hilarious database.

Jellybean
March 27th, 2015, 18:14
Christian . . . have you considered carrying a thermometer?

. . . No, I haven't considered carrying a thermometer. I would be of no use (reading too slow), I can check skin temperature in less than a second, I don't even have to use my hand, I can poke his side (through T-shirt) with my elbow, that's enough.
Scottish-guy, I can confirm that while walking to soi bpr├а-dtuu-chai (тАШSoi TwilightтАЩ) on Wednesday night, my arm accidentally touched ChristianтАЩs arm and he, almost instantly, informed me that my skin was too cold and too wet and had I been a Thai boy I would not have met his very strict temperature requirements. I wasnтАЩt sure whether to be grateful or disappointed. =))

In my defence, I would point out that it was a rather sticky evening and we had walked from Suan Phlu (off Sathorn Road) to Silom Road and from Silom Road to Surawong Road.

Patanawet
March 27th, 2015, 18:44
Scottish-guy, I can confirm that while walking to soi bpr├а-dtuu-chai (тАШSoi TwilightтАЩ) on Wednesday night, my arm accidentally touched ChristianтАЩs arm
And how was his arm?

Jellybean
March 27th, 2015, 19:01
And how was his arm?
IтАЩm afraid I donтАЩt possess ChristianPFCтАЩs superpowers Patanawet, so I would have needed a thermometer to be able to answer your question. ;)

christianpfc
April 2nd, 2015, 01:00
Recent experience in a van: I was sitting next to a pale skinned, overweight Thai woman who had cold and sweaty skin. Due to lack of space in van, it was inevitable that our arms touched every now and then. Disgusting!