View Full Version : Bangkok Massage Venues

morse
March 20th, 2015, 05:48
Over the years I have been to many of the places reviewed in this forum. My recently completed trip took me to three previously untried massage places and also to a favorite, Urban Male. My favorite, hands down, is 61 MALE MASSAGE, (soi 61 off Sukhumvit, Ekamai BTS). The facility is nice, the guys good looking and accommodating and the guy running the place very professional. The massage was good. I booked an hour and a half. We finished (everything) about 15 minutes early and the masseur took note of that and said, "you still have 15 minutes. I'll work on your back some more." That has never happened before. Prices are a little more than some of the shops.
I had read about The Prince massage (off Sahorn Rd., Sala Daeng or Chong Nosi BTS and then a 10-15 minute walk) and decided to give it a try. It is a nice facility and about 10-12 guys available when I visited . Very spendy. 1 1/2 hour oil massage is 1100 with a minimum 1500 tIp. My guy was straight, so only a top, good looking and a very nice build. The massage was ok, but not great and the extra was adequate. But he was very nice. I think 61 male, though with far fewer guys to choose from, is a better place.
I tried a newer venue, Waternest Massage, (soi 39 Sukhumvit, Phrom Phong BTS). There was a selection of six or eight guys and the facility was good, but still seemed to be a work in progress. I had the body scrub and oil massage. The prices are about the same as 61 Male and the massage was good. Not outstanding, but worth a visit.
As is often pointed out, ones experience varies widely with your randomly chosen masseur from a constantly revolving pool of available guys. I very seldom have been able to have a second massage by a guy I liked on a next trip to Thailand. But each massage is also an adventure much like a blind first date (and you're buying diner!) Hey, that's part of the fun.
This trip also took me to Phnom Penh (a great city if you have not been). I don't know that it has much of a gay scene or at least I didn't spend time to ferret it out. I asked my Tuktuk driver to take me for a massage and when I arrived I requested a masseur. I don't know if he was gay or not-I was just interested in a good massage-and it was one of the best I've had.

Jellybean
March 21st, 2015, 13:42
Thanks very much morse for your comments on Club61 Male Massage Spa. IтАЩd never been to this establishment and I donтАЩt think IтАЩd even heard of it before, or maybe IтАЩd just forgotten reading about it on the forum.

So given your report, I thought IтАЩd give it a try. For those members who havenтАЩt already been, Club61 Male Massage Spa can be found at 28/11 Sukumvit Soi 61. The nearest Sky train station, as morse said above, is BTS Ekkamai. Take Exit 1 and walk past Soi 63 and itтАЩs the next soi. It is on the right-hand side, a few 100 metres up the soi, just past The Address apartment block.

The size and layout reminded me of Jey Spa, on Sukumvit Soi 41, where I had quite a few memorable massages. I thought it had closed, but checked out their website as I was drafting this post and see that it is still active and shows photos of 7 masseurs, none of whom, I must say, appeal to me.

Anyway, back to Club61. There were six masseurs available when I called, around 06:30pm, only two of whom I found attractive. But before I entered the massage parlour I was determined to choose a masseur even if I didnтАЩt initially find him attractive. I read elsewhere that a member here did exactly that at Hero and was very pleasantly surprised by the quality of both parts of the massage experience.

I chose a one hour cream massage at a cost of 700 baht. I was told that the minimum tip for the masseur is 1,000 baht. I have yet to visit a massage joint where the minimum tip is less than 1,000 baht.

The room was quite large with a toilet and shower en-suite. IтАЩve never seen a toilet en suite before in a massage room. The boy left the room and I showered. He then returned, proceeded to have a pee in the toilet and did not shower. Oooh . . . I didnтАЩt like that one bit. And when did he last have a shower I wondered? ItтАЩs the first time a masseur has not showered after me.

He asked me what type of massage I wanted тАУ a pleasurable one, I was about to reply, but instead I said, тАЬNot too hardтАЭ as I think that was the type of answer he expected. :)

IтАЩm no expert on massage technique, but it felt very professional and made me feel very relaxed. And the background music helped to induce that dream like state which adds to the experience. But тАШpart oneтАЩ did seem to carry on for some considerable time and reminded me of the non-sexual massages I had when I first started holidaying in Thailand. I was beginning to wonder if he thought I didnтАЩt want to move on to тАШpart twoтАЩ. There was no body-to-body massage which IтАЩve become accustomed to and which I enjoy very much. Rightly or wrongly I now feel disappointed when it doesnтАЩt happen.

My thoughts started drifting off on to the time and I wondered how much time we had left? Ah-ha, then he asked me to turn over and he stood by the side of the table and brushed past my hand thereby signalling that we were, at last, moving on to the second half. Things then proceeded swiftly as he judged correctly what I liked. He reached a тАШhappy endingтАЩ very quickly and I was not too far behind. Perhaps this is part of the technique, to keep you simmering under the surface, then bring you to the boil very quickly.

Following my previous bad experience at The Prince, IтАЩve decided it is better not to expect the masseur to join me in the shower afterwards and not feel disappointed. So I wasnтАЩt surprised when he went off to shower alone. At least it gave me a few minutes just to relax and recover. After he finished showering he left the room while I showered. He then returned as I was getting dressed. We exchanged a few pleasantries, then it became obvious that I was expected to tip him in the room and not at the reception.

It wasnтАЩt a particularly great experience, IтАЩve had much better elsewhere and I thought all he deserved was the 1,000 baht minimum tip. Oh dear, I think he was expecting more. Well, had there been body-to-body massage, had he showered with me at the end, had there been a bit more erotic/ sexual content to the massage then yes, I would have paid him 500 baht extra. But I really didnтАЩt think he deserved it.

Would I return? As it wasnтАЩt exactly a great experience I would say, not any day soon, but I wouldnтАЩt write it off completely. At the end of the day, I think I prefer massage joints with a greater selection of more attractive masseurs, places where they do body-to-body massage and where there is a greater erotic content to the massage. Of course, it is entirely possible that if I were to return and choose a different masseur I could have a better experience. ThatтАЩs why I said I wonтАЩt write it off.

Finally, their website, with photos of 14 masseurs can be found at http://www.club61malemassage.com

pong
March 22nd, 2015, 19:46
club61 was once MARS Spa, held by a ChiangMai based firm. They (should be) still tehre and also had an other outlet in faraway North-BKK. And now in Phuket. I recall to have read its pretty useless going there without advance reservation, but not sure how much that is enforced. However, JEY is quite different- 61 is a house in a row, Jey is freestanding and has no floors-in use. Since more as 1 year JEY does not show its boys anymore on its uptodate site (on TMB), so you must have googled some old one. I've re-met a same guy there quite a few times.
BKK still has a few m2m msg shops that quote a 500 bt min.tip. ARENA and UNIMAN, both aiming farang only and both also described as being unkempt and dirty. But the catch is, that this only includes handjobs and you will have some persistance needed to both boy and manager to stick to that. Of course there are still quite a few in suburbia, Thai only, that will do for a little less. If they have big signs about min. 1000-then this mostly says this is a recent raised price for the regular Thais. The 9/NINE also has an outlet in Sapan kwai-Liberty HTL with quite a different format and type of boys-and no stated MIN.

christianpfc
March 24th, 2015, 20:56
A word on body-to-body massage. I had only two out of my dozens (usually 1 hour oil) massages with male masseurs. One was in "The Sun" opposite Tawan bar on my first visit there, the other one in Playboy (under BTS Sala Daeng) with a boy I have known for longer.

I clearly prefer massage with hands (and elbow/forearm) to body massage. You have the full weight of the masseur on your body and I dislike the scratching of pubic hair on my butt and back.

Maxxy
March 25th, 2015, 06:59
I tend to agree Christian, I prefer massage the proper way but will take body on body massage just prior to having sex

Jellybean
March 25th, 2015, 13:36
Dear-oh-dear, I am sorry if I implied in my earlier post that body-to-body massage is all I want when I go for a massage, or that it should form the majority of the time the masseur spends on the massage part of the experience. I donтАЩt believe I said that, but if thatтАЩs how it came across, then let me say that is not the case. I expect the masseur to spend the majority of stage one using his hands, elbow and forearm on my feet, legs, back, shoulders and arms, all the traditional areas for a non-sexual massage. If the masseur is good at his job, and I find myself in a relaxed state and drifting off to sleep then I feel truly satisfied.

And I am broadly in agreement with the comments made by Maxxy. For me, the body-to-body forms only a small, but important part of the whole experience. It smooths the transition from the non-sexual part one to part two and does help, in my view, to avoid the awkwardness of knowing when the sexual part should begin.

And I canтАЩt say IтАЩve ever thought of any guyтАЩs pubic hair as тАЬscratchingтАЭ me. What an odd concept. Normally I would expect a cock (and an aroused one at that) to be rubbing against my back and not a Brillo pad! =)) If the masseur becomes aroused while undertaking the body-to-body part then, of course, thatтАЩs a sure fire sign that part one has ended and youтАЩre likely to have a very pleasurable experience because the masseur is clearly enjoying himself. And as heтАЩs already aroused, his state of arousal has always had a knock on effect.

In any case, I was just saying in my previous post what I enjoy. I was not dictating what others should like, enjoy or do when visiting a massage parlour. Note to self: Try and write in clearer English in future so that further explanations of this type are unnecessary. :p

Jellybean
April 22nd, 2015, 12:49
Rather than start a new topic I hope itтАЩs okay to use this thread as a vehicle for carrying on my reports on recent visits to massage parlours in Bangkok. The first of which is:

Bangkok Massage
Soi bpr├а-dtuu chai also known as Soi Twilight

It is the first massage parlour on the right as you enter the soi from Surawong Road. It was not my first visit to Bangkok Massage, IтАЩd been there at least twice, but probably a couple of years ago; so I was familiar with the set up.

There were three masseurs sitting outside when I arrived. Typically they were concentrating on the contents of their smart тАШphones and showed no interest in passing potential customers. But one boy did actually break away from his тАШphone and looked up at me. I asked him about the cost of a massage. He informed me it costs 500 baht for the massage with another 500 baht to the masseur. I asked about тАШextrasтАЩ. He replied that the minimum tip then rose to 1,000 baht. The boy had a very good command of English and I liked the cut of his jib. I went upstairs and the manager repeated what the masseur had told me. I chose the one hour cream massage at 500 baht. He asked what I wanted in the way of extras and if I wanted gay or straight. I opted for gay, he then clapped his hands and called out something in Thai. A large group of boys appeared out of nowhere, perhaps 10-12 attractive, young but not overly muscly boys stood in a row. To be honest, they all looked perfectly acceptable to me and I joked that, sadly, I could select only one. I chose the boy from downstairs who had explained the price structure to me.

We went to a room, the style of which I recalled from the past. The room was small with no en-suite shower. There was a bed and not a table, which I actually prefer. The boy told me to, тАЬGet nakedтАЭ then he would return to take me to the showers on the same floor. They are not very private, especially the first one which has just a shower curtain to protect your embarrassment. At the shower he asked if I wanted to shower alone or with him. That I considered a really nice touch because I find it helps to break the ice between the customer and the masseur. He did a thorough job, then we returned to the room, where he asked if I wanted medium or hard massage. I chose medium.
He carried out a very effective massage, although I felt it was a little too hard at times and he apologised when I let out the occasional groan of pain. There was no body-to-body massage, but he was naked throughout the massage and he leant across my back and legs on several occasions and I felt his soft cock brush my body. At this point I was thinking he deserved extra and I was considering tipping him 1,500 baht.

However, when we moved on to part two, I wasnтАЩt as satisfied. He manoeuvred us into a really awkward position, almost akin to the party game called Twister with hand and foot positions laid out on a mat. LOL! When I tried to ease him into a more comfortable position he appeared to resist and complain, although I was asking for nothing out of the ordinary. He yelped at the least touch, his reaction seemed pretty fake to me. It was perfectly obvious that he wanted to do nothing more than a basic hand job. How disappointing I thought. Had he been a bar boy whom IтАЩd taken back home or to a hotel, I think I would have had more control. But in a massage parlour with a minimum tip, I feel the boy can basically try and get away with the least possible.

Then he told me he could not cum because he was tired! It could not have been later than 09:00pm! In these circumstances do you have the right to complain? I had the choice of reducing his fee and complaining, or I could just accept the disappointing position I found myself in. I chose the latter. Anything for an easy life and I didnтАЩt want to get a bad reputation with the boys. On the plus side, I did really enjoy the massage part.

We returned to the shower, where he did a very effective job in washing off the cream. ItтАЩs just a pity he wasnтАЩt quite as effective in the sexual part. As he didnтАЩt satisfy me as much as I would have wished, I tipped him the minimum 1,000 baht. I must have successful hidden my disappointment because he asked if I would be back the next day! Well, IтАЩd certainly return to Bangkok Massage, but I wonтАЩt be choosing him again, thatтАЩs for sure! On a scale of 1-10 I would say that it merited a low 5/10.

And one final comment. Throughout the massage experience I was surprised to hear female voices, screams and shrieks of laughter, which I found quite off putting. IтАЩd never seen or heard females in a male-to-male sex massage joint before. I asked the masseur if there were woman getting a massage. He confirmed that women sometimes visited Bangkok Massage and they were mainly Asian, Chinese or Korean.

~0~

My future posts will recount my experiences at The Prince MenтАЩs Spa Sathorn, V Club 7 and Hero MenтАЩs Fitness Club.

To be continued . . .

Jellybean
April 24th, 2015, 12:02
V Club 7
Soi Phaholyothin 7, Soi Ari 4

This was my first visit to V Cub 7. IтАЩve wanted to go to this massage parlour for a number of years, but its distance from my condo always put me off. Yet, I doubt it is much farther than Hero MenтАЩs Fitness Club in Sukumvit, which IтАЩve visited on numerous occasions. So I thought it was about time I paid it a visit.

The nearest sky-train station is BTS Ari. Once there, take exit 3 and after a short walk, turn left into Soi Phaholyothin 7 and walk farther down until you reach Soi Ari 4. Walk down the soi a few hundred metres and it is on the right in the same building as Chakran Sauna. The entrance is down a narrow alley at the back of the building and itтАЩs on the first floor (US 2nd floor).

My first impression was that it looked well appointed. Lots of comfy seats, a bar and there were several Asian customers there when I arrived, around 17:30. I was given a price list showing various rates depending on how long you wanted to spend having a massage. A Thai massage costs 700 baht. I chose the one hour cream massage costing 850 baht. The minimum tip is 1,000 baht for 1 hour and 1,500 baht for 90 minutes.

The masseurs are located in a small room with glass panelled windows on three sides. The boys were wandering in and out, so it was difficult to count the exact number available. Perhaps a reasonable estimate would be between 12 and 16. But what struck me was that, unlike other establishments, the boys didnтАЩt stand up and encourage the customers to select them. In fact, some were concentrating on their mobile тАШphones, just like in тАШSoi TwilightтАЩ, and others were just lounging about and chatting to each other! And I wasnтАЩt the only customer hoping to select a masseur. I always find this part the most awkward and even more difficult on this occasion because I really couldnтАЩt get a good look at the boys. I suppose thatтАЩs what makes go-go bars a much easier option for selecting a boy, as you get a good all round view of the boys.

So I made my decision, perhaps too quickly, because when he stood up he looked thinner than I would have normally liked. I was then asked to pay in advance, the first massage place IтАЩve visited where this has happened. I expressed my surprise and asked what if the massage is not to my satisfaction. Not sure if he understood my question or I understood his answer. Maybe along the lines of they never have disappointed customers or I could inform the reception. Nevertheless, I didnтАЩt like paying in advance.

I was taken upstairs and ushered into a small, dimly lit room with a shower. I was asked to shower and the masseur left the room. After I had showered the masseur returned and I positioned myself face down on the bed. I then made the mistake of commenting on the lack of background music as it seemed eerily quiet. Then I heard him fumble for something and thought, oh-no heтАЩs going to play music from his mobile тАШphone! I then tried, in vain, to persuade him that it was not a problem, no music was ok. But he persisted and played Thai music at a volume that would have been suitable in a nightclub, not the small confines of a massage room where the customer is supposed to be chilled out and relaxed. Of course I was expecting soft, relaxing music, the sort normally associated with massage joints. So I was anything but relaxed and it was my own fault!

The massage itself was poor. He was far too delicate and light of touch, so I wouldnтАЩt even describe it as a massage. Then when he asked me to turn over, he surprised me by not continuing with the massage, but simply asking me if I was a top or a bottom. So a very sudden end to part one and a quick entry into part two.

The second part wasnтАЩt exceptional or memorable in any way, just so-so. I felt hugely disappointed. I showered alone while he went off somewhere. When he returned I paid him the minimum 1,000 baht, although I felt he didn't deserve it.

As I left the massage room I saw a stunning masseur with a towel wrapped around his waist. He said тАШhelloтАЩ to me as I passed by. Wow! I thought, donтАЩt think I had seen him downstairs. I'd certainly like to choose him the next time I visit V Club 7, but the next time is likely to be November at the earliest and I rather doubt I'll remember what he looks like or if he'll still be working there.

When leaving V Club 7 you do not walk through the reception area, so no interaction with the reception staff as you have paid in advance. You simply just continue down the stairwell to the exit on the ground floor. Perhaps thatтАЩs one reason why they ask for payment up front.

It is not a good idea to write off a massage joint based on one experience. There is a big selection of masseurs available at V Club 7, many of whom are very attractive. I just need to ensure on my next visit I spend more time on the selection process and never comment on the lack of background music ever again! LOL!

V Club 7 has its own website http://www.Vclub7.net which shows a good selection of very handsome boys. ItтАЩs worth a try if you havenтАЩt already been.

The following day a friend told me he had gone to Hero the previous afternoon and rated his experience 10/10. On that scale I would rate my experience as a low 4/10. In short, pretty disappointing, but, hopefully, IтАЩll have better luck next time!

~0~

My future posts will recount my experiences at The Prince MenтАЩs Spa Sathorn, Hero MenтАЩs Fitness Club and Bonny Massage.

To be continued . . .

christianpfc
April 27th, 2015, 01:34
Thank you very much, Jellybean, for your excellent reports! I especially appreciate that they have all numbers I could ask for and are warts and all (compared to Pollyanna-esque reports by others).

I remember the position of Bangkok and Bonny in Soi Twilight this way: they are in alphabetical order when coming from Surawong.
V-Club is upstairs of Chakran sauna, I think there is a direct connection from sauna to massage.

danny99
April 27th, 2015, 16:13
I chose a one hour cream massage at a cost of 700 baht. I was told that the minimum tip for the masseur is 1,000 baht. I have yet to visit a massage joint where the minimum tip is less than 1,000 baht.

These posts remind me why I have never bothered to take a massage in my frequent trips to Bangkok...I did in my 1st ever, a hundred years ago, at the bottom of Soi 4, approx. where Sphinx is now, next to the then wonderful Lonely Boy. How happy I am to be able to have a weekly massage here in Ubud, Bali. Aromatherapy Massage 1 hour $10, extras give him a $10 tip [$5 for regulars] and you will get a big smiling thank you.

Jellybean
April 27th, 2015, 23:27
. . . V-Club is upstairs of Chakran sauna, I think there is a direct connection from sauna to massage
Ah, I see. I didnтАЩt know that ChristianPFC. Actually, I almost walked past V Club 7. The signage for Chakran Sauna is quite large and the name ringed a bell from my reading of reports on this board. So I stopped to look at it and only then did I notice the smaller signage for V Club 7 with, if IтАЩm recalling correctly, an arrow underneath pointing to the entrance at the back of the alley.

. . . How happy I am to be able to have a weekly massage here in Ubud, Bali. Aromatherapy Massage 1 hour $10, extras give him a $10 tip [$5 for regulars] and you will get a big smiling thank you.
Assuming you are referring to US dollars danny99, then it would appear you, as the customer, get an exceptionally good deal at massage parlours in Ubud, Bali by paying the equivalent of:

654 baht (327 baht to the shop with another 327 baht tip to the masseur.)
or
490 baht (regular customer qualifying for a discount) i.e. 327 baht to the shop + 163 baht to the masseur.

But itтАЩs a hell of a long way for me to go for a cheap massage! ;)

To be honest though, I am happy to pay 1,000 baht if I could always rate my experience in the 8-10/10 range! ItтАЩs paying 1,000 baht for a poor massage and a disappointing тАШsecond halfтАЩ which irritates me. In a future post I will tell readers that, on two occasions during the same massage, the masseur said to me, тАЬSorry, massage no good.тАЭ So, by his own admission he was next to useless at his job, but he still expected me to pay a minimum of 1,000 baht for a poor quality massage.

Now, on to my next report which covers -

The Prince MenтАЩs Spa Sathorn
253/4 Suan Phlu Soi 6, Sathorn Tai

I must say this massage establishment is fast becoming my favourite, it just seems a cut above the rest тАУ well, out of those I have visited so far. I keep returning to it and not just because it is within easy walking distance of my condo. Apart from one bad experience I have thoroughly enjoyed the majority of my experiences at The Prince with those massages rating 8-10/10.

On this occasion, when I arrived, I think there must have been in excess of 20 masseurs to choose from. Unlike in V Club 7, all the masseurs stand up and take off their tops, if covered, and attempt to persuade you, the customer, to pick one of them. They donтАЩt sit and ignore the customer whom they are seeking to earn a fee from.

With such a large choice it was difficult to choose. Again, nearly all of them would have suited me. The manager, who must be one of the friendliest and helpful massage managers IтАЩve ever met, pointed out a very handsome new foreign boy from Cuba, whom, he said, would suit me nicely. His minimum charge is however 2,500 baht (compared to 1,000 baht for the Thais, although there is one Thai boy with an extra-large cock whose minimum charge is 2,000 baht) but I didnтАЩt have enough cash on me at the time. I did make a mental note to consider selecting him before I left Thailand. There is also a muscular African masseur available.

So, back to the 20+ line up of masseurs, by sheer coincidence I selected the masseur whom IтАЩve been with twice before for a one hour cream massage at a cost of 800 baht. I didnтАЩt realise what IтАЩd done until he emerged from behind the large glass screen, which separates the masseurs from the customers. My memory, or perhaps my eyesight, is really becoming quite unreliable. :-B

But I wasnтАЩt the least bit disappointed with my choice and knew exactly what to expect. Both parts of the massage were every bit as good as on the two previous occasions. Afterwards though, I thought it was time for a change and planned to try a new Thai masseur, or perhaps the Cuban boy, if heтАЩs available, the next time I return to The Prince.

As on previous occasions, I tipped the masseur 1,500 baht and left feeling totally satisfied. Overall rating, 9/10.

~0~

My future posts will recount my experiences at Hero MenтАЩs Fitness Club and Bonny Massage.

To be continued . . .

joe552
April 28th, 2015, 02:36
I really don't get the idea of massage with extras and paying upwards of 1000Bt just for sex. If I want sex, I pay 1000Bt for short time. Why complicate things with a poor massage experience that costs another few hundred baht?

Magnum
April 28th, 2015, 11:07
In my experience the massage boys know better how to make you happy compared to the gogo boys.

April 28th, 2015, 14:09
The entrance is down a narrow alley at the back of the buildingA rear entrance then?

joe552
April 28th, 2015, 15:17
In my experience the massage boys know better how to make you happy compared to the gogo boys.

From the reports I've read - and not just Jellybean's - it's as hit and miss in massage parlours as in gogo bars

neddy3
April 28th, 2015, 15:46

From the reports I've read - and not just Jellybean's - it's as hit and miss in massage parlours as in gogo bars

The only thing that you can be sure of, is that it is hit and miss at any type of establishment.

Sometimes experience teaches those places where a hit is more likely.

a447
April 28th, 2015, 15:56
Joe wrote:

My thoughts exactly. That's why I stick to the same guy if I find one I like. It's so much easier; you know what you are going to get, night after night. No disappointments.

Jellybean
April 28th, 2015, 19:23
I really don't get the idea of massage with extras and paying upwards of 1000Bt just for sex. If I want sex, I pay 1000Bt for short time. Why complicate things with a poor massage experience that costs another few hundred baht?
A good question joe552, especially since some of my posts donтАЩt exactly paint a rosy picture of my most recent visits to massage joints. I think the problem here is that my reports do not adequately represent my massage experiences as a whole. The majority of the time I go for a massage I have a terrific time, otherwise I wouldnтАЩt keep going back.

Now with regard to costs, do please bear in mind that this thread is about Bangkok. So I think you would be hard put to find short time sex in a go-go or host bar for 1,000 baht. The boys in the тАШSoi TwilightтАЩ bars expect 2,000 baht for a short-time and added to that, there is the additional cost of drinks, which can be an eye watering 300-350 per drink, and you would need to buy at least two drinks if you wanted to chat with a boy. Then there is the off fee in the range of 500 - 600 baht to take into account. If you are lucky enough to find the boy of choice in the first bar you visit then the cost could be an expensive 3,100 baht. But if you canтАЩt find the boy youтАЩre looking for in the first bar and choose to go to another bar then the drinks bill can quickly escalate to a sizeable amount.

And naturally you donтАЩt go to a massage parlour looking for a тАЬpoor massageтАЭ. I agree that a massage can be a hit and miss affair just like visits to go-go bars. But in my experience IтАЩve had far more satisfying sexual experiences visiting massage parlours than when I take a go-go bar boy back to my condo.

What I find that is different about massage parlours, if it is a good to excellent experience, is that the boy has received training on how to pleasure the customer. If done properly the massage experience alone can be very enjoyable and deeply pleasurable. And you, the customer, are at the receiving end of all the attention. When it comes to the second stage you, the customer, can, if you choose, continue to be at the receiving end of all the attention or you can then choose to actively participate in the fun and ensure that the both of you have a great time. This is exactly what IтАЩm looking for and most times I find it.

On this thread my most recent posts have or will report on visits to five massage parlours, two of which IтАЩve rated 9/10 and 10/10. The others, sadly rated between 4-6/10. But I wouldnтАЩt say that was typical for me. The majority of my massage parlour visits usually rate very highly and thatтАЩs why I continue to visit them. At the end of the day itтАЩs all about personal taste and fancy, no one is forced to go to a massage parlour, so continue using go-go and host bars if thatтАЩs your thing. I hadnтАЩt visited a massage parlour until I read ShamelessMackтАЩs blog on his massage visits. It aroused my interest and thatтАЩs when I tried them out. If you havenтАЩt yet tried a тАШhappy endingтАЩ massage joe552, then I recommend it. Give it a try and make up your own opinion.

And lastly, I donтАЩt just visit massage parlours. IтАЩm an all-round whoremonger and I still visit go-go bars, but not so frequently in Bangkok these days. I also use the Internet to find hook-ups, cutting out the expense of the bars and I have visits from my special boys, the occasional ex-boyfriend and former go-go bar boys, whom I still keep in contact with. What is it they say, variety is the spice of life! And I like it a bit spicy these days! ;)

In my experience the massage boys know better how to make you happy compared to the gogo boys.ThatтАЩs also my experience Magnum, as I explained to joe552 above.

A rear entrance then?
LOL! Well, IтАЩm guessing there were lots of rears being entered within the building, but strictly speaking the entrance was at the side of the building, but towards the back and not at the rear as I said earlier.

joe552
April 28th, 2015, 21:12
I appreciate your reply, Jellybean, and you make a convincing case. I rarely spend time in Bangkok these days, but who knows, I might give it a try sometime.

fountainhall
April 30th, 2015, 12:36
What I find that is different about massage parlours, if it is a good to excellent experience, is that the boy has received training on how to pleasure the customer. If done properly the massage experience alone can be very enjoyable and deeply pleasurable. And you, the customer, are at the receiving end of all the attention. When it comes to the second stage you, the customer, can, if you choose, continue to be at the receiving end of all the attention or you can then choose to actively participate in the fun and ensure that the both of you have a great time
Many years ago I used to visit different massage parlours reckoning the experience was always going to be more or less the same. Even if not, then being attended to by a cute masseur was always pleasurable. Around a dozen years ago I was on Sukhumvit and decided to pop into Albury where I saw a cute guy who then gave me a great massage and afters that I'd rate as 10 out of 10!

For over 2 years I always returned having booked him advance. We would talk a lot and I found that made the experience even more enjoyable. Eventually he told me he'd soon be leaving BKK to live in Chiang Mai with his boyfriend. I've had some excellent massages since, but never quite as enjoyable! So I reckon finding a gem and then returning to him regularly has lots of benefits.

Jellybean
April 30th, 2015, 16:25
. . . Around a dozen years ago I was on Sukhumvit and decided to pop into Albury where I saw a cute guy who then gave me a great massage and afters that I'd rate as 10 out of 10 . . . I've had some excellent massages since, but never quite as enjoyable! So I reckon finding a gem and then returning to him regularly has lots of benefits.
Fountainhall, that was also my experience at Jey Spa, Hero and occasionally at the now closed Fan Club. When I find a masseur that provides the holy grail of massage experiences the 10/10 rating, then IтАЩve always gone back and sought him out. And more often than not the experience has been repeated. Sadly though, in the case of Jey Spa and Hero, the masseurs moved on and in the case of Fan Club that establishment closed down. Unfortunately, as my report below will show, the masseur whom I chose at Hero on my latest visit did not provide that hoped for 10/10 rating and once again confirms that visits to massage parlours, just like visits to go-go bars, can be hit and miss.

Hero MenтАЩs Fitness Club
Sukumvit Soi 11, 65 Soi Chaiyod

IтАЩve been to Hero massage many times and on the majority of occasions IтАЩd say my experience merited a score in the range of 9-10/10. However, the last time I visited, I didnтАЩt like any of the 30+ masseurs I saw, so I went elsewhere. But a friend mentioning earlier that week that he had an excellent massage at Hero, persuaded me to give it another try before I left Thailand.

The nearest sky-train station to Hero is BTS Nana, from there take exit 3 and walk to Sukumvit Soi 11. Rather than walk to Hero I always pay 40 baht for a motorbike taxi, the drivers all seem to know where Hero is without asking for directions. Normally I walk back taking in the local sights, which takes around 10 minutes. Hero is open from 03:00pm until 10:30pm and also has a restaurant. IтАЩve never ate there, but maybe next time IтАЩll also try out their food.

When I arrived, around 05:00pm, it looked like there were 30+ masseurs available. Many of whom were just too muscly and too big for my taste. Perhaps there were only three whom I would happily have chosen, but one was playing around on his mobile telephone while all the other boys were standing up and actively encouraging me to pick them. So I figured he wasnтАЩt interested in me and I picked one of the other two cute boys.

I chose a 700 Baht one hour cream massage. I was told the minimum tip is 1,000 baht. On my previous visits IтАЩve usually paid extra and given 1,500 baht as a token of my gratitude to the masseur for providing such a great experience.

The room was small, had a table, not a bed and no music was playing in the background, so having learnt my lesson, I didnтАЩt mention the absence of music. The masseur left the room and I showered alone. The boy returned and showered. We exchanged a few words. He then apologised and said тАЬSorry, no bodyтАЭ. I reassured him that his body was just fine and said I selected him because I thought he was cute.

Not long into the massage he surprised me by saying, тАЬSorry, massage no goodтАЭ. I almost thought he was going to throw in the towel and leave the room. He did seem to have spent a lot of time on my feet and had only got around to massaging my lower left leg. I didnтАЩt comment. But as the massage progressed I thought he was being a bit stingy with the cream as the massage felt a bit rough through lack of a lubricant. Then, thankfully, we moved on to some more erotic and stimulating moves. I offered some words of encouragement. By the time we reached stage two I was just starting to enjoy myself, but he seemed averse to me touching his ass, appeared over sensitive and giggled like a girl. I had specifically mentioned at the selection stage I liked to be able to play around with the boyтАЩs ass. But things moved very rapidly and was over way too soon. Ah . . . how disappointing I thought.

He seemed pretty cold post-coital and, too quickly for my liking, he urged me to shower. I said I wanted a 5 minute rest. He then proceeded to massage my shoulder, which wasnтАЩt the least bit relaxing or enjoyable. He then showered, while I relaxed some more. I then showered and when I emerged from the shower he again surprised me by saying, тАЬSorry, massage no good.тАЭ

This time I asked, тАЬHow long have you been a masseur at Hero?тАЭ
тАЬTwo years,тАЭ he replied.

Oh, my God! And heтАЩs still useless at massage! Time to consider a career change I thought!

And since we were talking I suggested it would be a nice touch to shower with the customer at the end, it helped in removing all the cream or oils. He again apologised. I also wanted to say, тАЬAnd donтАЩt be so stingy with the cream, use more of it in future!тАЭ But I bit my lip and said nothing.

At reception I paid 700 baht. I wasnтАЩt asked if I had enjoyed the massage. Did they give a damn? Who knows? So, without any feedback or lack of anything resembling customer service, I thought there was definitely no incentive for the boys to retrain or improve their massage technique. I paid the masseur the minimum 1,000 baht, he looked a bit sheepish in accepting payment, perhaps he realised he didnтАЩt really deserve it. I wonder what his reaction would have been if I had handed him 500 baht. The idiom, money for old rope, comes to mind.

Overall, I would rate the experience 6/10 and thatтАЩs being generous.

~0~

My next and final report will recount my experience at Bonny Massage.

To be continued . . .

danny99
May 1st, 2015, 15:11
These posts remind me why I have never bothered to take a massage in my frequent trips to Bangkok....

Though I have just been for a facial [UP2 on Rama IV] for the 1st time ever, interesting, very relaxing and most surprised at the conclusion when the therapist climbed on top of my legs, massaging my thighs, then hips, and all in between, firstly through the trousers then with them opened up.....can not say I ever expected a 'happy ending' or 'sensation' as they say in Bali to be part of a facial....is this the norm???????????

May 1st, 2015, 17:35
These posts remind me why I have never bothered to take a massage in my frequent trips to Bangkok....

Though I have just been for a facial [UP2 on Rama IV] for the 1st time ever, interesting, very relaxing and most surprised at the conclusion when the therapist climbed on top of my legs, massaging my thighs, then hips, and all in between, firstly through the trousers then with them opened up.....can not say I ever expected a 'happy ending' or 'sensation' as they say in Bali to be part of a facial....is this the norm???????????
I suppose if he came on your face it would give a new dimension to the word "facial".

Jellybean
May 4th, 2015, 23:03
Bonny Massage
Soi bpr├а-dtuu chai also known as Soi Twilight

Surprisingly, despite the large number of years I have been visiting тАШSoi TwilightтАЩ, this was the first occasion I had visited Bonny Massage. It is the second massage establishment on the right, as you enter the Soi from Surawong Road, past Bangkok Massage and next door to Fresh Boys go-go bar.

There were five boys sitting outside as I approached Bonny Massage and they all broke away from their smart тАШphones and asked me if I wanted a massage. This was in sharp contrast to my earlier experience at Bangkok Massage, where most of the boys were glued to their smart тАШphones. Ah, an encouraging sign I thought, at least they appear eager for my custom.

I enquired about the cost of a massage, the boys informed me it cost 600 baht (100 baht more than Bangkok Massage) and invited me inside.

Upstairs, at reception, the manager explained the price structure, after which I chose the 600 baht one hour cream massage. The tip for the masseur is also 600 baht. I asked about тАЬextrasтАЭ. The manager didnтАЩt quite catch my meaning, so I was a bit more explicit. He told me if I wanted sex then the minimum tip for the masseur rises to 1,000 baht. Fair enough, I said. He then asked if I was a top or a bottom. Only one boy from the Soi had accompanied me upstairs and stood a few feet away from us. I thought he was the cutest of the boys sitting outside and the manager recommended him. I was happy to go along with his recommendation.

The boy then collected a bowl of cream, a large bowl, I was pleased to note. I couldnтАЩt help compare it with the rather small, measly jar used at Hero MenтАЩs Fitness Club in Sukumvit. More attentive readers may recall that the paltry amount of cream at the masseurтАЩs disposal led to a very rough massage. We then went upstairs to the next floor and I was ushered in to a very pleasant, but small room with a bed. Ah-ha! They had background music playing soft and soothing melodies, another plus. So far, so good.
I was asked to change and we then went along to the showers on the same floor. They were bigger and definitely looked more attractive and cleaner than those in Bangkok Massage. The masseur then proceeded to give me a thorough, intimate and very stimulating shower. Crikey! Had it gone on for much longer a massage would have been totally unnecessary! LOL! So, right from the start, I had a very good feeling about this boy. Already he seemed very professional and exceptionally good at his job.

Back in the room, the massage was everything that I believe a massage should be about. The masseur seemed very skilled in massage and erotic technique. I was aroused from the get go. This was one hell of an enjoyable experience. He used his fingers, arms, elbows, chin and body-to-body massage to very great effect. In short, I had the most marvellous experience that I wonтАЩt forget in a long time. ItтАЩs just a pity that other massage joints and their masseurs donтАЩt come up to this standard.

And yet another very welcome touch, at the conclusion of the massage he didnтАЩt immediately jump off the bed and pester me to have a shower. We just relaxed and cuddled for a short while and simply enjoyed the moment. This is going to sound really cheesy, but it honestly felt quite romantic.

Then, off we went to the showers again where he was just as attentive as he was at the beginning. I could not fault him on any level.

Back downstairs, at reception, the manager asked if I had enjoyed the massage. Ah-ha! So, feedback or just a simple enquiry about the customerтАЩs experience, which IтАЩve complained is lacking in other massage joints, is possible. It is not just a pipe dream. I informed the manager that IтАЩd had the most amazing time and that his masseur was very skilled at his job. I paid 600 baht to the manager and he handed me what looked like a loyalty card with spaces for 7 stamps. He added the first stamp and told me that once IтАЩve collected 7 stamps I would receive a discount of 300 baht on my next massage. Hmmm . . . another very nice touch I thought. I then paid the boy a highly deserved 1,500 baht tip, 500 baht more than was required. We cuddled one last time. I felt genuinely sorry to have to say goodbye to him. I wish I had given him my card when we were in the privacy of the massage room. I left feeling on top of the world, in total ecstasy and absolutely satisfied. ItтАЩs exactly the sort of feeling IтАЩve felt at Hero, The Prince and the now closed Fan Club when, through pure luck, IтАЩve picked a very skilled masseur and the chemistry between us has been perfect.

And the rating? An unquestionably and totally justified 10/10! This is exactly the type of experience I am looking for when visiting a massage parlour. And, joe552, if you eventually try out a тАШhappy endingтАЩ massage, I hope that your experience is broadly similar to this one.

Outside in the Soi, sitting at the entrance, the number of masseurs had increased to eight. They were all very cute, not overly muscular, young men, any one of whom I would have happily chosen for a massage. Most looked up from their smart тАШphones as I walked by. One boy asked if I had a good time. What else could I say, but a resounding, yes!

~0~

This is my final report on visits to Bangkok massage joints, which occurred during my last trip. IтАЩve now left Thailand and am back home in the UK. When I return to Bangkok, in about 6 monthsтАЩ time, IтАЩll definitely be heading back to Bonny Massage.

Blueskytoday
May 5th, 2015, 12:06
I suppose I am ALONE or almost in saying this...but
1,000 baht is ENOUGH for a 1 hour massage....1500 is a bit
much,,,which makes the boys think all others will probably pay the same.
But to each his own I guess.

neddy3
May 5th, 2015, 12:30
Generally, I would agree with you.

1000 B for an hour or so is very acceptable.

However, as Jellybean points out, he was delighted way beyond expectation,
and felt a desire to make sure the boy knew that.

Brad the Impala
May 5th, 2015, 13:51
Thanks for the enjoyable reports Jellybean. Glad you struck gold finally in your last venue!

christianpfc
May 5th, 2015, 21:59
Thank you very much for your detailed and interesting reports. I dare to say, since shamelessmack went offline, I haven't read such good reports.

What time did you go to Bonny? In the afternoon, there might be more choice than at night. I would rather go when there are few people in the soi.

I have walked past Bangkok and Bonny for years (over 5 years, never had massage there, will rectify this soon now that I'm armed with prices and procedures - strangely, having never been to a specific massage place never detered me outside Soi Twilight).

MiniMee
May 6th, 2015, 04:57
.....I enquired about the cost of a massage, the boys informed me it cost 600 baht (100 baht more than Bangkok Massage) and invited me inside

......I asked about тАЬextrasтАЭ. The manager didnтАЩt quite catch my meaning, so I was a bit more explicit. He told me if I wanted sex then the minimum tip for the masseur rises to 1,000 baht. Fair enough, I said. He then asked if I was a top or a bottom.

......The masseur then proceeded to give me a thorough, intimate and very stimulating shower.

......Back in the room, the massage was everything that I believe a massage should be about. The masseur seemed very skilled in massage and erotic technique. I was aroused from the get go. This was one hell of an enjoyable experience. He used his fingers, arms, elbows, chin and body-to-body massage to very great effect. In short, I had the most marvellous experience that I wonтАЩt forget in a long time.

......IтАЩve picked a very skilled masseur and the chemistry between us has been perfect.

....... An unquestionably and totally justified 10/10! This is exactly the type of experience I am looking for when visiting a massage parlour.

I am surprised by the compliments you have received for this review. For me, you set up an expectation and then failed to deliver the detail.

Maybe others didnтАЩt notice. But for those of us with greater powers of comprehension, would you care to fill in the blanks?

Jellybean
May 6th, 2015, 23:23
. . . What time did you go to Bonny? In the afternoon, there might be more choice than at night. I would rather go when there are few people in the soi . . .
I arrived at Bonny Massage around 07:30pm on a Thursday evening ChristianPFC.

I donтАЩt think IтАЩve been to Soi Twilight in the afternoon, other than at Songkran and specifically for participating in the water throwing fun. But I might try visiting the massage parlour in the late afternoon when I return to Bangkok in November.

bobsaigon2
May 8th, 2015, 11:41
I went to eat at Dick's Cafe yesterday afternoon around 5:00 and noticed a slim "therapist" who had just arrived next door at Bonny's. Finished eating, went upstairs to Bonny's and found the guy I had noticed. 20 yo, very slim, smooth, from Laos, basic English OK. Not much of a masseur, mainly tried to satisfy my urges with frequent passes up my rear. No attempt at any of the techniques that Jelly describes above. "Professional" in the sense that he was of the group that refrains from committing himself physically to the experience. Cock (his) was flaccid throughout. But he was pleasant enough and his physical perfection was a joy to behold. Had I met him when I was younger, I'd have offered to bring him back to Laos and set up housekeeping with him. That might have lasted at least a couple of weeks. lol

Now, if I can only find the guy who made Jelly so happy !

Wim888
June 1st, 2015, 14:02
An interesting and useful review of Bangkok massage venues.

Is Prince Men Spa really as good as you describe? Your description almost sounds like an advertisement for the place. I will try to visit it during my next trip to Bangkok.

In my experience, Hero is the best massage venue in Bangkok, particularly because of the large choice of athletic guys--sometimes 30 or 40 on a busy night. I also like the care-free nature of the place. The managers never pressure customers.

I have visited about 8 or 9 massage places in Bangkok. Most seem to have only a handful of guys, and usually none that I find particularly attractive. Some massage venues have duplicitous ads, with photographs of handsome guys that no longer work there--and perhaps never worked there.

By the way: The all time best massage venue in Thailand was Adam and Eve [was that the name?], which operated in Pattaya about 20 or 30 years ago. Does anyone remember it?
It was a HUGE place, sometimes with 40 to 50 really attractive guys. The owner [manager?] was an eloquent Thai transgender person, who spoke good English, and seemed to know the services and skills of all the guys who worked at the place. When did Adam and Eve [??] close? Is there any place like it? I visited the place at least 4 or 5 times. Each time was a great experience with several guys. Whenever I visited, the owner/manager always seemed to remember which type of guys I liked, and sometimes offered me free drinks on the house. I suppose she valued me as a customer--I always had massages with 2 or 3 guys, and tipped them well. [Ha! My business was doing very well then......]

Magnum
August 30th, 2015, 11:51
If you want to try something new I can recommend Waternest Spa in Sukhumvit 39 (close to Phrom Phong Station, you can walk from Terminal 21). I was 100 percent happy and relaxed after the massage. They have some kind of water treatment which was great. The masseur was not my type (no twinkish slim boys there) but he was remarkable experienced and his chuck wow technique was just amazing. I tried many massage places around BKK but this one is special. I had two different treatments (water and warm oil) which was about 1.500 Bt and minimum tip was 800 Bt. I love it.

Oliver
August 30th, 2015, 16:05
Adam and Eve was an extraordinary place. The only time I visited was when it was on its last legs in about 1996 and I could understand why. As I recall, a line of guys, dressed in long trousers and shirts paraded across the stage in its cavernous interior populated by about six falangs. And they weren't my type....the masseurs I mean.

One question about the Bangkok massage places; are any of them active in the afternoons? I tried one once- many years ago- and only two guys were available. Not a success.
At waht time of day did Bob meet his Lao masseur?

christianpfc
August 30th, 2015, 17:04
Afternoon? Absolutely! Most places open around noon and often I spot more sitting outside in the afternoon than in the evening/night. Full choice and the boys are fresh.

Jellybean
August 30th, 2015, 23:40
Is Prince Men Spa really as good as you describe? Your description almost sounds like an advertisement for the place. I will try to visit it during my next trip to Bangkok . . .
My apologies Wim888 for the long delay in replying to your question above. IтАЩm afraid I missed your question at the time of posting. All I can say is that my reports are an honest account of my trips to the Prince MenтАЩs Spa. And, for the elimination of doubt, I can confirm I have no connection, either financially or personally to the spa. Of course my views are mere opinion, nothing more, nothing less. As has been said many times before by me and other members, visits to massage parlours can be a hit and miss affair. It all depends on the choice of masseur and the chemistry on the day between customer and masseur. I just happened to have many good experiences at тАШThe PrinceтАЩ and, out of all the Bangkok massage venues I have so far visited, I would describe it as my current favourite. Although, having said that, it wasnтАЩt all haa, haa, haa, hee, hee, hee. I did mention that I had one bad experience there, but the management were very quick to recognize and accept the problem and offered to reimburse their fee and wave the masseurтАЩs tip. I declined their offer of reimbursement, but accepted the waving of the useless masseurтАЩs fee. In any case he seemed to have disappeared and, I understand, left the premises the next day, never to return. So I would cite this as an example of their treating me as a valued customer. But the incident certainly didnтАЩt put me off and I visited тАШThe PrinceтАЩ on several occasions thereafter, some of which I reported on. And, I am pleased to report, I had an enjoyable time with no further displays of histrionics on the part of the masseur.

. . . In my experience, Hero is the best massage venue in Bangkok, particularly because of the large choice of athletic guys . . .
Yes, and I too have had several enjoyable times at Hero.I believe that The Prince has a comparably large selection of athletic and toned guys, whom I hope you wonтАЩt be disappointed with. But give The Prince Spa a try and make up your own mind, donтАЩt just accept my opinion. But hey! DonтАЩt blame me if you donтАЩt have a good time. ;)

If you want to try something new I can recommend Waternest Spa in Sukhumvit 39 . . .
Thanks Magnum for posting about Waternest Spa in Sukhumvit 39. IтАЩll add it and Winner Spa, as mentioned by llz, to my list of massage venues to visit.

. . . One question about the Bangkok massage places; are any of them active in the afternoons? . . .
Oliver, IтАЩve noticed that some massage joints open at 2:00pm, although ChristianPFC states above, that he knows many open around noon. Personally, I havenтАЩt visited any in Bangkok prior to late afternoon. I did however once visit a massage joint in Pattaya early to mid-morning. I think I reported on it at the time. I was staying at Le Caf├й Royale Hotel and had just finished my breakfast on the terrace when I noticed, not for the first time, that one of the masseurs at the venue opposite, by the Ambiance Hotel (sorry, I canтАЩt remember the name) was my type, looked attractive and had a deliciously hairy chest (yes, I know, a minority interest here). He spotted my sense of fascination and called me across. After a few short exchanges he persuaded me to have a massage earlier than is my normal practice, although there wasnтАЩt a lot of resistance on my part. Lol!

The massage was conducted in a room upstairs in the hotel. I was asked to shower first while the masseur left the room. After emerging from the shower the masseur re-entered the room and proceeded to take his clothes off. OMG! He was, as I had hoped, wonderfully hairy all over. I nearly reached my crisis there and then, so excited was I at the sight of the masseur. I liked him so much we kept in touch and I paid for him to visit me in Bangkok a few weeks later.

Ah, posting these memories has reminded me of what I am missing, but sadly, still another three months before I return to Thailand. [Long sigh]

Surfcrest
August 31st, 2015, 01:14
By the way: The all time best massage venue in Thailand was Adam and Eve [was that the name?], which operated in Pattaya about 20 or 30 years ago. Does anyone remember it?
It was a HUGE place, sometimes with 40 to 50 really attractive guys. The owner [manager?] was an eloquent Thai transgender person, who spoke good English, and seemed to know the services and skills of all the guys who worked at the place. When did Adam and Eve [??] close? Is there any place like it? I visited the place at least 4 or 5 times. Each time was a great experience with several guys. Whenever I visited, the owner/manager always seemed to remember which type of guys I liked, and sometimes offered me free drinks on the house. I suppose she valued me as a customer--I always had massages with 2 or 3 guys, and tipped them well. [Ha! My business was doing very well then......]
I remember it well. It's been quite a few years, but I thought it was north down one of the Pattaya Soi's around Central Road. They were famous for the soap massage on the water mattress and the two guy soap massage. I believe Madam Ed was the Manager and that after it closed they moved into another big place in the suburbs near Sukhumvit Rd. It became Madam Ed's and survived for years after, although only a shadow of it's former glory of Adam & Eve's. It might still be there...my partner quite liked the place...although it's been at least 10 years since we've been back to Ed's.

Surfcrest

http://sawatdeenetwork.com/forum/post283416.html?hilit=madam%20ed#p283416

http://sawatdeenetwork.com/forum/about-massage-bkk-and-pattaya-t20731-15.html?hilit=madam%20ed

squeezy
September 8th, 2015, 13:54
Banana Men's Club, Sukhamvit Soi 11

Went there on Saturday around 6.00pm. Good selection of boys. Mamasan explained 700baht minimum tip for boy, 1360 total. Not bad price. I like slim twinky lads, and there were a couple to choose from. made my choice, and was shown by him to the locker room. The lad was my type, which helps. Very attentive lad, though I don't have much thai and he had no english. Showered with me, which was a good start. Then taken upstairs to a tidy, quiet room. The room had seen better days, but the massage part one was fine. Very professional oil massage (I wasn't given a choice) with lad naked and erect too. The happy ending was more of a happy middle, excellent, and very willing lad. And after the ending, he continued with massage until my hour was up. Very nice. He got more than his 700 baht. Will go again.

TrumplesOz
September 11th, 2015, 09:59
Banana Men's Club, Sukhamvit Soi 11

Went there on Saturday around 6.00pm. Good selection of boys. Mamasan explained 700baht minimum tip for boy, 1360 total. Not bad price. I like slim twinky lads, and there were a couple to choose from. made my choice, and was shown by him to the locker room. The lad was my type, which helps. Very attentive lad, though I don't have much thai and he had no english. Showered with me, which was a good start. Then taken upstairs to a tidy, quiet room.

Banana has always been my favourite venue. The boys are gay, not gay for pay and so that makes it much better in my opinion. Glad you had a good experience there, I'm back in Bangkok in December so I'll be there enjoying my regular boy there.

bruce_nyc
September 12th, 2015, 20:20
I live in Thailand now.... for about 4 years now. I lived in Pattaya for 1 year, and now Bangkok for 3 years. I've been to all of the massage shops you've mentioned several times at least ( except 61 ). In fact, I met my bf at Hero.... about 3 years ago. He was the most popular guy they had. They still call him begging him to come back to work there. :-) Obviously, my experience with him was the best ever. We're going to get married soon. No. He doesn't work any more. I can attest that massage shops can't really be rated...... only specific massage *boys* can be rated. I know that these shops don't train the guys. None do. Some boys care about the customer. Some don't. Some boys don't want to give you a massage at all. They are too lazy and only want to get to the sex and to get it over with so they can move on to get more customers. The boys are *very* autonomous. Also, at the big venues like Hero and Prince, they have so many boys that the manager doesn't even know their names. They come and go on a daily basis. Best to, when you do find one you like, inside the private room hand him your phone and tell him to dial *his* number into it. That's much better than giving him your card because he might not call. In fact he probably won't call. My bf is laughing right now. He says, "You want to know the truth?" I said yes.... He says, "If the first time you saw me you hadn't given me 3000, I would not have seen you again." This shows that it's a good idea to tip *big* when you're crazy about a guy. Also, he just now told me, "You know I had 6 customers that day... I even had some after you." He's laughing again. He says, "If not for 3000 baht I wouldn't have my husband today." :-)

The funny thing is.... I don't even remember giving him 3000.... But I guess the point is.... He remembers it *clearly*. And that must be why he came and met me at my hotel room every single day thereafter. .....and the rest is history.

We just now continued reminiscing... I told him I remember I asked you if you had a boyfriend. And you said yes I have a boyfriend in Chiang Mai. I was so disappointed to hear that. But he tells me now that he didn't know the difference between the word friend and boyfriend.... at that time. lol :-) His English is so much better now.

So I still go to all the massage shops.... But it is very definitely hit and miss. Sadly, it's mostly miss. The gogo bars are the same..... hit and miss.... usually a miss.

But every once in a great while you find a gem and it makes it all worth it.

Tip him big and.....

GET HIS PHONE NUMBER !!

PS - This is a hilarious error: "Your message contains too many smilies. The maximum number of smilies allowed is 3." Sorrrrrrrryy.... lol

bruce_nyc
September 12th, 2015, 22:42
All this talk about sex massage shops has made me "hungry".... =P~

I'm headed to check out Bonny Massage right now. Their site ( http://bonnymassage.com/masseurs.htm ) says they're open until 2am. It's 10:40pm now. If no luck there, I'll just go across the soi to Dream Boy.

By the way, my bf says that the popular guys at the massage shops don't show up until about 6pm.... when it gets busy... so if you go in the afternoon, the selection might be limited. It's always a trick to get the timing just right. Be there when the hot ones arrive.... but not too late when they're all taken. For gogo bars, best time is 9 or 9:30pm. For sex massage shops, it 6 or 6:30pm.

Surfcrest
September 12th, 2015, 22:45
PS - This is a hilarious error: "Your message contains too many smilies. The maximum number of smilies allowed is 3." Sorrrrrrrryy.... lol
That sounds like something Neal might have put in place. I fixed that today so you can now use as many as you please :) lol

Surfcrest

Jellybean
September 12th, 2015, 23:44
. . . I met my bf at Hero.... about 3 years ago. He was the most popular guy they had . . . He says, "You want to know the truth?" I said yes.... He says, "If the first time you saw me you hadn't given me 3000, I would not have seen you again." This shows that it's a good idea to tip *big* when you're crazy about a guy . . . He says, "If not for 3000 baht I wouldn't have my husband today . . .
Crikey! Tip the masseur 3,000 baht! Oh dear no, my-oh-my, no way. That wouldnтАЩt pass muster, no indeedy. It wouldnтАЩt get past first base. Certainly wonтАЩt get run up the flagpole, not today, not tomorrow. Oh, no, no. I get enough stick here when I say I tip a masseur 1,500 baht, i.e. 500 baht above the minimum. I got accused of distorting the market, throwing my money around and behaving like a spendthrift no less! And you want me to pay three times the minimum rate. Oh, heavens no, that wouldnтАЩt do at all.

=))

All joking aside Bruce, yes I can see if you spot someone that you consider good enough to one day marry, then doing something out of the ordinary to attract his attention and get him to remember you might just be the way to go. And what better way than to pay a masseur three times the going rate.

. . . Best to, when you do find one you like, inside the private room hand him your phone and tell him to dial *his* number into it. That's much better than giving him your card because he might not call. In fact he probably won't call . . .
Actually, I have, in the past, handed my mobile telephone number to masseurs and I did see some outside of their place of employment. From memory I think most were probably gay-for-pay and therefore not boyfriend material.

I could kick myself for not giving my number/exchanging numbers with the boy from Bonny Massage. I very much doubt that heтАЩll still be employed at Bonny by the time I return to Thailand. I do recall him telling me that he hadnтАЩt worked there very long and that he didnтАЩt really like the work. But whilst I had a terrific experience, one which I would certainly like to repeat, I canтАЩt say at this stage that I would want to be his boyfriend. And therein lies the difference.

bruce_nyc
September 13th, 2015, 00:36
Based on your review, I did go to Bonny Massage..... just now! I'm now eating at Dick's..... as I type this. It's 12:30am here.

They had 5 Boys who met my "gay + bottom" requirement, to choose from. I chose a cute guy who turned out to be 20. He said he's only been in Bangkok for 6 months. ( of course, they all say that. :-) )

I'd rate his massage as: 5/10 ( compared to the best ).

I'd rate the sex as: 8/10 ( surprisingly good )

About tipping large...... Yes, that is for "potential husband material". Only when you find the guy that blows your mind!

Normally, the massage is terrible and the sex is barely so so..... and the tip is therefore, the minimum. If they don't do what they promised to do, the tip is cut in half. If they are fantastic at it, I'll add 50% more..... same as you do.

Last night I offed a boy from X-Size. As soon as I was walking out the door with him, I knew I was regretting it. I got home and my bf was not pleased. He didn't like the guy at all. He said he "could smell his makeup" and it "made him sick". :(

In bed, the boy was absolutely terrible. Insisting on a condom for oral..... then playing the whining acting game..... Geez. I couldn't wait to get rid of him.

September 13th, 2015, 04:28
... you find the guy that blows your mind!
Finding one that blows me is usually sufficient

a447
September 13th, 2015, 10:52
I use the average /minimum tip that's usually recommended only as a guide. I tip what I think the guy is worth, and even if he doesn't perform I still generally give the average and chalk it up to experience and move on.

Now, if only number 77 at Boyzboyzboyz would bottom (yeah, right!). If he did, I'd tip him 3000 baht - or whatever he asked for -in a heartbeat.

Jellybean
September 13th, 2015, 15:06
Based on your review, I did go to Bonny Massage . . . I'd rate his massage as: 5/10 ( compared to the best ).I'd rate the sex as: 8/10 ( surprisingly good ) . . .
Hey Bruce and bobsaigon2! I hope you remembered to tell the reception staff at Bonny Massage that, тАЬJellybean sent meтАЭ. And that goes for all the members and readers of this forum. I negotiated a pretty good commission deal with the management and hope to collect a heap of baht when I return to Bangkok. ;)

. . . Last night I offed a boy from X-Size. As soon as I was walking out the door with him, I knew I was regretting it. I got home and my bf was not pleased. He didn't like the guy at all. He said he "could smell his makeup" and it "made him sick . . .
Crikey Bruce, I am more than a little concerned about your health and wellbeing. Based on what you said, your boyfriend seems uncannily like a Thai equivalent of Hannibal Lecter.

I can just picture the scene at your apartment when you bring back a bar-boy. As you enter you are warmly greeted by your boyfriend, who then eyes the bar-boy suspiciously.

Then, sniffing the air, your boyfriend says to the now terrified bar-boy, тАЬI see you use Evyan skin cream, and sometimes you wear L'Air du Temps, but not tonight." Sniffing the air again, your boyfriend says, тАЬAh . . . tonight you are using cheap make-up. Nip & Fab Complex cream I believe. Available at any 7-Eleven at 56 baht, if I am not mistaken . . . ffffh.тАЭ

=))

bruce_nyc
September 13th, 2015, 15:49
I've said it before..... The Thai boy's nose is on a par with a dog's.

He didn't even have to sniff the air...

dinagam
September 13th, 2015, 16:12
Let him sniff out the truffles!
:p

October 11th, 2015, 03:52
Bitch and moan time.

A lot of these places employ people who don't know what they are doing in our context, which is to say an erotic massage, as opposed to a standard massage.

What you get a lot of times is someone who gives you a standard massage (I usually get some variant of an oily), they do a fine job if you what you want is a standard oily massage. Then, at the end, they grab your dick and ask if you want a HJ or BJ, at which point, I am generally half asleep and not interested.

Some years back, I was in Sao Paolo, Brazil and a guy gave me a massage during which virtually every moment, he had his hand on my dick, or gently brushing it, or inside my thighs, by the time he was finished, I was ready to go. This business of avoiding any contact until the very end sucks, even if the masseur is straight, it is simply worthless. Another variation is spending 40 minutes with the shower and getting the oil and the back massage and then 5 minutes after the flip before asking about a HJ. You would think that these guys, even if they are straight, would consider how to maximum their return from their time, and that a normal human being requires some sort of gradual erotic buildup before getting to the point where baht start flowing. Unless they are eunuchs, which I guess some ladyboys are, but that is a different story.