PDA

View Full Version : JUST CAME BACK

BOY69
March 20th, 2015, 00:28
It was my first trip to Thailand since 2008 and my first impression is that there are much less customers on the go go bars one of the workers told me that the web social networks made huge damage to business . Chiang Mai was a big disappointment for me (my first and last trip to this city ) . Bangkok / Soi twilight only Dreams Boys was busy the show was a mediocre and the boys were relatively old and not attractive except 2 cute boys all the other go go boys were unattractive . Phuket /Paradise complex was a completely shock for me back to 2008 there were many customers and many cute boys but now except My way bar and Boat Bar there were very few farangs there . The show on My Way was good but the go go boys selections was very limited, I offed one attractive lovely boy there 19 YO and took him with me to Pattaya we had a great time there stayed at the Copa hotel and for me Boyz Town is best place in
Thailand especially Boyz Boyz Boyz club a great show and lots of attractive boys to choose .