PDA

View Full Version : Websites/Apps

lexusgs
March 19th, 2015, 13:07
Just returned from a wild two weeks split between BKK/Pattaya. Had a peek in one or two of the bars but found a distinct lack of quality since my last visit. Had some decent success with GR but found some real stunners on Jack'd and Hornet. Scruff to a lesser extent. Others that have been useful are Gaydar, Manhunt and Manjam. Compared to the offerings in the bars I was more than happy going down this route.

March 19th, 2015, 13:16
Where did you go down?

LoveThailand
March 19th, 2015, 14:45
My experience too, Lexus. Though I did go to massage parlors and go-go bars and found many attractive and hot boys there too.
With online "dating" had a few disappointment - a person who showed up was not up to expectation drawn from pictures. With massage parlors and go-go bars it is obviously different.

lexusgs
March 19th, 2015, 14:52
Where did you go down?

It was a toss up between using the term going down or came across ;)

lexusgs
March 19th, 2015, 14:57
My experience too, Lexus. Though I did go to massage parlors and go-go bars and found many attractive and hot boys there too.
With online "dating" had a few disappointment - a person who showed up was not up to expectation drawn from pictures. With massage parlors and go-go bars it is obviously different.

Having a lot of experience with this one I did make it clear up front if the pic was n't him then no deal. In a nice way of course! Jack'd seemed the best route for me. Lots of guys who could converse clearly in English. Lot's of guys there too who would n't be working the bars/ go go scene. Bit of effort was defo worthwhile. Only my experience and of course, could be different for others

christianpfc
March 20th, 2015, 00:34
Even if the pictures are the boy (didn't have any problems in that regard so far), they are often too dark, out of focus, don't show what I want to see. Or some pictures are "yes (I want to have sex with you)", others "maybe" or "no".

Hours of chatting and waiting for the boy for this one second I need to decide. (Recently I had a few success cases where boy in Pattaya arrived in my room under 30 minutes and boy in Bangkok under 1 hour, but often it takes longer.)

Every time I meet a boy from online, it's a surprise if I will like him or not (about 50 % success rate). If not, make some excuses.

I hate to say it, but in Pattaya going to the bars, with concomitant expenses (drinks, off fees) really works best for me. You can see the boy in real and immediately take him with you.

colmx
March 20th, 2015, 03:24
I hate to say it, but in Pattaya going to the bars, with concomitant expenses (drinks, off fees) really works best for me. You can see the boy in real and immediately take him with you.

I have to agreen with Christian here
As a "face" person i find way too many boys have filtered/airbrushed their pics on the apps
Spots, moles and hairy scraggly bits, ugly teeth etc. all magically disappear... by the power of a basic smart phone!

Bad breath and the boy being a smoker are also impossible to judge online
Much easier to start with a face to face meeting in a bar!

lexusgs
March 21st, 2015, 05:18
Everyone is different of course. Having a conversation about expectations online works wonders for me. For other of course I agree it could be different. There was one guy this time in PTY who gave me a choice of 6 different guys to join in for 3 ways etc. Always been partial to small groups lol.