PDA

View Full Version : what area of Pattaya should older gentleman stay in?

davidmelba
March 17th, 2015, 07:21
I'm coming back to Thailand after a 20 year absence. I just turned 60 ..I am fit, workout daily,reasonably handsome and thin..of course not nearly as handsome as 20 years ago..yeah getting older is a bitch!but I feel young.. no health problems ..lot of energy and sexual drive..my question is should I stay at jomtienbeach or would sunee area or Boys Town be just as good of a place for me..it seems from the photos that jomtien beach is for a little bit older crowd but if I did stay in South Pattaya would I feel out of place? Are there other people my age around? thanks for your help to a new member who just made his first post.

Up2U
March 17th, 2015, 09:31
At 60, you're just a baby farang here in Pattaya and will be quite a catch. Stay wherever makes you happy.

catawampuscat
March 17th, 2015, 09:34
Older gentlemen are at least 75 y.o. and maybe 80 in Pattaya.
you'll find yourself younger than most other farangs but you'll still have to pay to play.

francois
March 17th, 2015, 10:53
Ageism is not a concern anywhere in Pattaya except perhaps at some some all night disco filled only with young Thais? Even there energy and sexual drive (and a fat wallet) surmount the toll of years.

thaiguest
March 17th, 2015, 14:47
Ageism is not a concern anywhere in Pattaya except perhaps at some some all night disco filled only with young Thais? Even there energy and sexual drive (and a fat wallet) surmount the toll of years.

Posts like this make me feel so good. I must check in here more often. Life experience is an illusion but I love this type esp as I get older.

To be fair we exchange our indifference to skin tone for their non-ageistic attitude and "fair exchange is no robbery" except in that money flows only one way.

Mai bpen rai.

BOY69
March 20th, 2015, 02:53
Just came back from Pattaya , I stayed in the Boyz Town and it was lovely there you the best options there are Copa and Embiance excellent rooms reasonably priced on the heart of the gay area , 2-3 minutes walking from the beach and walking street .