PDA

View Full Version : Bottoms Up!!

Surfcrest
March 14th, 2015, 12:32
Members,

I've deleted the Bottoms Up!! thread started by Manforallseasons and responded to by Dodger and Scottish Guy due to a legitimate complaint on the personal details made in the post (OP).

From our Rules and Guidelines;

That said, personal privacy and identity within the membership of Sawatdee must be protected as far as possible. Therefore, the following types of information must not be included in any post.
тАв Last/surnames
тАв Phone numbers, email or residential address
тАв Any other information that could be used to identify an individual or organisation.

That would include details from a private conversation that the participants of that conversation weren't aware were going to be replayed publically here.

Surfcrest

arsenal
March 14th, 2015, 18:59
Good call Surfcrest.

scottish-guy
March 14th, 2015, 19:02
It must have been a great thread - I can't remember it at all and it was only yesterday.

:))

Manforallseasons
March 14th, 2015, 20:46
Trust me it's was, only the usual Gaybutton weaklings couldn't handle it, for a few others it was a little to close to home. ;;)

March 15th, 2015, 04:46
Whatever happened to the Bitchfest Forum?

Surfcrest
March 15th, 2015, 08:56
It had sat empty for so long, so I moved it into the shop to keep the menu short and neat.
I can move it back at anytime again, if it's ever needed.

[attachment=0:3uiv9eat]Over-the-top.jpg[/attachment:3uiv9eat]

Surfcrest

christianpfc
March 17th, 2015, 17:10
I missed that thread (was away a few days).

Wouldn't it be better just to delete the personal information instead of the whole thread?