PDA

View Full Version : Babylon crackdown?

gregvc
March 12th, 2015, 16:52
Has been reported on another site that Babs has had lights up and condoms and gels stopped. Is this just a limited action or some general clean up?

Nirish guy
March 12th, 2015, 19:56
I always laugh when a government tries to "clean up" their city by removing condoms etc thus increasing the likelihood of HIV and STI infection, talk about short sighted :-(

christianpfc
March 12th, 2015, 22:29
No condoms is shortsighted, I would applaud more light.

Was in Seed Ramkhamhaeng yesterday, everything as usual.

Can't speak about Babylon, haven't been for a while.

After previous misinformation (closures? thread), I suspect someone is scaremongering. Could you at least link to the source?

fountainhall
March 12th, 2015, 23:03
I've not read about any crackdown at Babylon in the last 2 - 3 weeks. There was an earlier one which seemed to result in closure for a day or two, then back to normal.

When there are crackdowns used condoms are always an essential prop since the police chiefs/ministry officials will always bring some TV cameras with them. Without condoms it would be difficult to prove anything sexual had happened on the premises!!! I suspect they actually bring their own =))

TravellerDave
March 16th, 2015, 06:55
I visited Babylon last week and was rather disappointed. Indeed no condom and lube issued. The Garden of Heavenly Delights was closed. I went into the crowded dark steam room, had my dick felt but no further. I gave up and went back to my Sathorn Road hotel.
Different in Pattaya at the Samsuck. Condom and lube issued. Quite busy at 6.30 with older farangs and a good supply of Thai boys. There seemed more lighting in the upstairs maze than when i visited last September, however still dark corners and passages for encounters.

bjbjboy
July 11th, 2015, 21:40
Just when I'm ready to give up on Babylon, I had a great time there on Tuesday, July 1st.
First of all, for 230 baht the gym is actually a decent gym. Kinda forgot about that.
So I used that for an hour, then sat by the pool for 40 minutes. Staff was attentive and friendly. Met an older Cuban guy and we talked about my trip there 20 years ago, when a bomb (!) exploded in the lobby of my hotel in 1997.
Went off look around and started in the steam room. In the next 2 hours I played with three Thai guys who were very friendly, passionate, and (especially the second one) incredibly hot. Muscles upon muscles.... Around 25 yo.
Crowd on a Tuesday from 4-9 pm was around 50% farang, which isn't optimal but anyway I guess I'm back as a fan. If you're just going for sex I'm not sure it's worth the extra money and time, but as a leisurely afternoon/ evening it was great!

christianpfc
July 12th, 2015, 22:09
July 1st 2015 was a Wednesday.

bjbjboy
July 13th, 2015, 02:48
July 1st 2015 was a Wednesday.
Good point! The rest of the post is accurate I think =P~