View Full Version : Anyone else experiencing brown outs?

cdnmatt
March 7th, 2015, 20:17
Electricity doesn't go out complely, but lights dim, fans get slower, etc. It comes and goes, and has been for several days now. Is anyone else experiencing the same? If we're already getting brown outs now, I can just imagine in a month or two from now, when it's even hotter and everyone has their air-cons going full bore.

cdnmatt
March 7th, 2015, 20:20
Yep, there we go again. They're definitely having a tough time keeping Khon Kaen powered. I don't know, city must be growing too quickly, or something, but they're obviously having a tough time keeping up with electric demands.

colmx
March 7th, 2015, 20:31
When i first visited Pattaya in 2001 brown outs were pretty common, in fact brown and subsequent blackouts were so common i even bought a torch for my room in the Welcome Plaza!

Can't say that i have noticed them in Bkk or Pattaya since back then though!

Dodger
March 7th, 2015, 20:57
I got so drunk one night that I passed out right in the middle of rimming the boy I had in my bed. I thought that was what you meant when you said "Brown Out".

francois
March 7th, 2015, 22:17
Gotta admit, I had some brown outs same-same as Dodger. That was at Suriwong Hotel in Bangkok. :p

scottish-guy
March 7th, 2015, 23:03
I had a brown out in bed in the Welcome Plaza once.

I'd anticipated a fart, but.....................

The boy was very sweet about it - but I felt obliged to tip extra.

:))

cdnmatt
March 8th, 2015, 10:28
I got so drunk one night that I passed out right in the middle of rimming the boy I had in my bed. I thought that was what you meant when you said "Brown Out".

That sounds much better than a typical pillow! I should give that a try. :-)