PDA

View Full Version : KY Massage

June 23rd, 2006, 00:05
On Saturday I visited KY Massage on Rama 4. I went because a previous poster a couple of weeks ago said there was a boy named Nu who was at least 8 inches and thick. I went in and asked for Nu. I was told it would cost Bt1500 which included Nu's Tip. The chap taking the money disappeared before I handed it to him. He was back in a minute and said, 'So sorry, it is Bt3000'. I put the money back in my wallet, said 'too much', and walked out. I must have gone a hundred metres down the road when Nu suddenly appeared by my side and said, 'OK Bt1500'. I went back with him handed over the money and enjoyed my session. It is big and thick.
I would like to know who had the idea to double the price, Nu or the management. Was it because they had never seen me before so they thought they would try it on, or has Nu now got celebrity status? I won't be going there again even if they manage to find a boy with the biggest and thickest prick in the whole of Thailand.

June 23rd, 2006, 00:14
But your money is stronger, no problem.

Smiles
June 23rd, 2006, 04:27
" ... I won't be going there again even if they manage to find a boy with the biggest and thickest prick in the whole of Thailand .... "
OK you felt (potentially, as it turned out) ripped off and rightly so.

But if you enjoyed Nu's, er, 'everything', why not just make arrangements with him to meet when he's in off-hours? That way everone wins (except the house): you get a big thick one, and Nu gets to keep the entire 1500B.

Cheers ...

June 23rd, 2006, 13:30
How soon till it trickles down to off-fees?
For me, that might mean a savings!... :idea:

Dodger
June 23rd, 2006, 17:32
ahobni,

If it's big and thick you're after, just go to the small beer bar across from KAOS in Sunee Plaza and ask for Bee. He's easy to spot because he recently changed his hair color to blond and wears blue contact lenses making him appear more like a Scandinavian than a Thai. He's cute as hell and measures 8 inches (and thick) before he even gets hard. With an erection he yields 10 inches (or more). He prefers the "bottom" and I highly recommend that you leave it that way.

orson
June 24th, 2006, 11:04
how much is the minimum tip and massage cost for places like hero and arena these days? i beleive these two places also publishh the minimum tips right?

catawampuscat
June 24th, 2006, 11:36
seems like a waste for the well endowed (by any standards) boy to be a bottom and some of the least endowed boys
want to top..okay if you like get fingered but you can't assume anything by mere appearences.. The well endowed boy
dodger refers to works at Come In and is no longer blond.. He is obviously gay and a bottom and not for those
who like young and pretty but he is a funny nice man with hairy forearms.. One friend who rarely tops, topped him and had a good time..
I agree it is not wise to try to get a bottom to top or a top to bottom..I do love those versatile boys....

After an exhausting day of sex, I went to Krazy Dragon with a friend and a boy sat down between us uninvited.. I was totally spent and
felt like my tool had withdrawn into my groin but the boys put his hand in my crotch and said "oh, you so big".. Please, I can believe it
when they get me going but I guess the 'big" thing is like the "sexy man", "#1 for me is fat, old bald farangs" and such things we hear
every day and somedays believe it, at least until we get in front of a mirror again... it gets confusing..

June 24th, 2006, 11:40
I agree it is not wise to try to get a bottom to top or a top to bottom..I do love those versatile boys....

Me too.............. but 10 inches - !! Ye gads!!

June 24th, 2006, 11:46
"... the biggest and thickest prick in the whole of Thailand".

Unfortunately we all know a few forum members who fit this description!

Actually, we are all size queens to some extent (don't deny it) but apart from gazing in awe at a fat 10 or 12" todger and feeling insecure about your own endowment, what the hell do you do with something that is too thick to fit in your mouth and (unless your name is Lucy Lastic) too darn wide to fit anywhere else without causing piles or worse.

bucknaway
June 24th, 2006, 12:00
In Thailand, every new guy you meet is like Christmas and what is in their pants is the Christmas gift... No matter how big or small the gift, I can find a use for it. :wav:

June 24th, 2006, 12:18
"... the biggest and thickest prick in the whole of Thailand".

Unfortunately we all know a few forum members who fit this description!

Actually, we are all size queens to some extent (don't deny it) but apart from gazing in awe at a fat 10 or 12" todger and feeling insecure about your own endowment, what the hell do you do with something that is too thick to fit in your mouth and (unless your name is Lucy Lastic) too darn wide to fit anywhere else without causing piles or worse.

ladyboy say to boygeorge: give me 12 inches make me bleed

so he smack him in mouth and fuck him 4 times

catawampuscat
June 25th, 2006, 09:44
I was chatting with a friend (or was it my bottle of gin) last nite and heard a tale about a farang in BKK... This farang was watching the
show and when the big C started, every boy stopped before him and he tasted each and every one for 100B. each.. As Dream boys usually
has a lot of boys in the big C show (from the BBB group) he must have shelled out over 2,000B. for his throat massages.. A little too public in my
opinion but I wasn't there...

I did run into a tree trunk last nite in one of the boyztown go go bars..I had noticed the boy prieviously and had him over for a drink.. As I am not
a gropper but not an angel either, I did the usual thigh rub but the boy proceeded to run his groin and I saw a mighty rise in his shorts.. Of course,
it would have been impolite not to admire his handiwork and I was agasp at the girth..I asked him if he used silicone and he didn't anwer or perhaps
misunderstood my question.. I already had an appointment set up for later and will have to get back and see the tree trunk.. Previously, I have
seen large bulges and run into silicon hideousness and even olive oil enhanced members..all ugly and mis-shapened with loose foreskin.. I can't imagine anyone would appreciate these silicon enchancements..don't get me started on the pearls and other stones embedded in some... I hope this lad is a natural
wonder but I am suspicious..

June 25th, 2006, 11:55
... reminds me of the Ava Gardner quote about Frank Sinatra, тАЬThereтАЩs only ten pounds of Frank, but thereтАЩs 110 pounds of cock.тАЭ

June 27th, 2006, 01:18
KY charges 1,500 baht all-inclusive if you show up on your own. The charge is 3,000 baht if you're taken there by a tout (the tout gets the additional 1,500). The boy and the house split the 1,500 baht 50-50. Feel free to tip extra, but it's not expected.

June 27th, 2006, 09:47
Mr Boon at Albury also has 8". The mamason confirms he is versatile.

June 27th, 2006, 23:13
I was on my own so no tout involved. I think they just tried it on. Maybe I DO look stupid. Must look in the mirror again.