PDA

View Full Version : Boy bar hopping in Sunee Plaza..

catawampuscat
February 23rd, 2015, 10:12
This quick review is over a couple of visits in the last few days.

The undisputed #1 boy Gogo bar in Sunee is Sunny Boys. It's jammed with
friendly boys, some skinny and fem, some masculine and hunky and of course
farangs galore. Waiting for a seat not unusual. The boys wear user friendly shorts that
make checking out the goods, a snap. Drinks prices reasonable and no ashtrays.

Next, Eros Boys. I find the bar can be sizzling hot or a big yawn depending on
the night and even the hour. I stopped in last night and it was lifeless and returned
an hour or so later and the joint was jumping. I had a great old time. No ashtrays.
I don't believe the side rooms are currently open for business after some police checks.

I had to check out the 40b. (today only special, offered everyday) at Krazy Dragon. You get a cold bottle
of Heineken beer for an amazing 40b. About a dozen boys on the bar and the tables.
I didn't see any ashtrays, music ok. Boys no where near as accommodating as in Eros
or Sunny. Massive improvement since last owner but just misses for me. Try it.

Nice Boys, a long time survivor has its pros and cons. Several lads were stroking on
the side of the stage. The front rows of seats were empty and after sitting down, I knew
why. One sinks in the ancient long couches. Too many fat asses over the years.
A couple of 20 b. notes will get you noticed as the boy line up for you to examine
the results of their stroking. I didn't see any ashtrays but the bar smells like one.
I checked to see if they still had a show and it's only for special occasions. Loud music
and language difficulties made any further questioning an absurdity, so no news for dab.
No interest in going to Power Boys next door. The young dyke doorman a turnoff.
The boy beer bars are plentiful and have varying numbers of ever changing boys.
The hottest for me are sitting outside Good Boys. All eager to do a 'show' behind the
screen. If only they worked in Krazy..

Up2U
February 23rd, 2015, 10:24
Nice, concise report!

Halfhansum
February 23rd, 2015, 15:01
Good to hear that Sunny Boys has taken off well .
Although my favourit boy works there, and can`t help feeling a bit sad that he will be being well used ....lol
Ah well, only 4 months to go .... :(

latintopxxx
February 24th, 2015, 00:31
...hopefully he is being well used...thats what he's paid for...you should hope that he's so busy he has no time to even sit on his money maker :) afterall he probably has half a village to support

sattahip-old
February 24th, 2015, 10:56
I express my regrets that at so many bars the original poster could not find an ashtray so he could have a good smoke while watching the boys. Have you thought of carrying your own? I do.

Halfhansum
February 24th, 2015, 14:58
Watch out for Pick-Pockets then sattahip ....

malchik21
February 24th, 2015, 16:57
Yes I agree with the original poster, Sunny Boys did it for me. Great choice of boys. The boy I had my eye on had a nice plumpish body and the boy on the stage next to him very kindly lifted up the boys shorts to reveal the most cutest bum. Within a few seconds he was sitting next to me where thanks to the easy access shorts I was able to sample his assets. My hotel room was the next stop. I think of him even now and hope to meet up with him on my next visit, thanks to the low fares offered out of Moscow, where I currently work. As I mentioned in a previous post Eros was a fun place with the boys hoping around the tables showing off especially the blond boy who really didn't care less where your hands went as he slapped his cock in your face. Very nice way to chillax.
Being a non smoker the ash tray situation was not in my line of sight...just natural beauty.