PDA

View Full Version : Yupins in Jomtien New additions to the menu

lonelywombat
February 21st, 2015, 13:47
[attachment=1:1v9swjp6]P2160020.JPG[/attachment:1v9swjp6]
[attachment=0:1v9swjp6]P2160021.JPG[/attachment:1v9swjp6]

Wish I was in Pattaya to enjoy this.

http://www.nickysgaypattaya.com/gay-pat ... aurants-j/ (http://www.nickysgaypattaya.com/gay-pattaya/jomtien/restaurants-j/)

I am delighted to tell you that I have now put one new dish on the menu, (not actually printed on it yet, but it will be)
which is 'Yupins Tiger Prawns' and two more 'specials' which will be available for a while, until they run out.

Of the two specials, the first is a starter, 'Six Salamis Salad' which is a salad of six different salamis, served with goat's or mozzarella cheese, sliced tomato and longan honey.
this for 220 baht.

the second special is a main course, 'Yupins Indian Chicken Curry' which is an Indian style chicken curry served with popadoms and /or roti paratha, and jasmine rice and my home made mango chutney.
this dish for 350 baht.

the third item and new comer on the menu is a main course also, 'Yupins Tiger Prawns'. see photos above
this comprises two large and fresh tiger prawns from our local seafood market, served with a saffron cream, parmesan and Malibu sauce, vegetables and a choice of potatoes.
(not including the wine in the photo!!)
and this for only 495 baht.

The high season has continued quite well so far here in Jomtien, and we hear that Pattaya is still very busy, tourist wise, although of course there are many less Russians than previously, which is down to their collapsed rouble we hear. Otherwise the hotspots are all trading and generally the businesses all seem pleased to have the military in power as it brings stability to trading. As you know, everyone in Thailand does a bit of trading, a bit like UK as was, a nation of shopkeepers. Rather unlike the UK now, it is so easy to set up in business here in Thailand, which is how so many Thai families manage to make ends meet. They work very hard in the small business sector, from roadside eateries and snacks to walking vendors, and shops on motorcycles, to every small shophouse. It is a hugely industrious country isn't it.

Well, we are playing our part too, and feeding all you lucky guys!
Yupins is still very busy almost every night of this high season, and it is expected to stay like that until after Songkran, in April.
As usual we will take around ten days off then, from 10 April to open again on 20th April.

However now it is Chinese New Year so:
Wishing you and yours a very Happy & Prosperous
Sheep Year 2015
Kung Hei Fat Choi!
or
Gomg Xi Fa Cai

lots of love from YUPIN xxx