PDA

View Full Version : U-Turn Bar closed in Sunee

lonelywombat
February 16th, 2015, 18:03
It appears that the end of the road has caught up with U-Turn bar

Pity it was fun at first but the owner had his own ideas but they did not seem to work

Smiles
February 16th, 2015, 20:29
Are you absolutely sure you don't mean that U-Turn Bar has been 'transferred'?

lonelywombat
February 17th, 2015, 05:02
Nickys has it still open, You feel it has been transferred. Obviously you live there and have all the info.
Why be modest. tell us all you know.

Manforallseasons
February 17th, 2015, 12:53

Pity it was fun at first but the owner had his own ideas but they did not seem to work

As usaual your urge to post out weights the need for facts, it was all because of a licensing issue.

lonelywombat
February 17th, 2015, 15:49

As usaual your urge to post out weights the need for facts, it was all because of a licensing issue.

Maybe smiles who knows everything will confirm that

BTW my post for 2015 total 11

I once shared a laugh with a former bar owner about the posters on this and other boards and it went something like this. We imagined a few posters sitting in the same bar while simultaneously posting rude comments to each other, ocassionally looking up from their i-phones to scowl across the bar at their online 'enemy'

We all know that was MFAS and LMTU who did this night after night after night.Thought they were clever too.

Smiles
February 17th, 2015, 16:20
Sorry Lonely, I can't confirm anything you write because I don't understand anything you write ... and haven't for about 8 years. I doubt I'm alone.
When you actually turn lucid I'll give it another try.

thaiguest
February 17th, 2015, 17:16
Nickys has it still open, You feel it has been transferred. Obviously you live there and have all the info.
Why be modest. tell us all you know.

Nicky has it still open?
Well Nicky obviously doesn't stay here and neither do most of those posting here imo.
Take the case of "dab69" making the simple request that somebody check out a boy in Niceboys. All he got was a string of smartass comments but no action BECAUSE these posters live in farangland imo.
So to confirm my direct personal observations re Uturn Bar- the shutters are closed and locked for at least a month now .
That to me means that the bar is CLOSED.
The reason?
Who knows?

egel
February 18th, 2015, 00:17
The reason?
Who knows?
Well it all started the night the Army came to Boyztown and Sunnee Plaza a few weeks ago.
As reported here, at the time, the Army (presumabky in their role as police?) raided Sunnee Plaza.
What wasnt mentioned was that during the raid the Army ordered U Turn Bar to be immediately closed, due to irregularities.(Probably licences, or lack thereof)
The bar has never re-opened...presumably the issue was serious enough (or too costly) to be overcome by a small bar.

lonelywombat
February 18th, 2015, 11:11
smiles we know you think you are perfect despite the drugs you are using the pass the time away.

Your comments about other people may also refer to your won posts

WTF is smiles saying now. who cares.

smiles go back to my posts above and see if what you posted made sense.

Smiles
February 18th, 2015, 14:08
smiles we know you think you are perfect despite the drugs you are using the pass the time away.
Your comments about other people may also refer to your won posts
WTF is smiles saying now. who cares.
smiles go back to my posts above and see if what you posted made sense.
What?? What??? What???? Drugs? Perfect? Won? Using the pass?