PDA

View Full Version : Missing Boy Bar in Sunee

malchik21
February 1st, 2015, 12:25
In Pattaya for a long weekend R & R only to find my favourite boy bar has gone missing, or I can not find it. Sorry could never remember the name. The only description I can give you is that it was on a corner somewhere on the outskirts of Sunee The boys wore 2 tiny pieces of cloth, front and back, for easy access. There was a mezzanine floor accessible by stairs at the front and rear where you could take your lad(s) for a closer inspection. I have had some great nights there and on my last visit 12 months ago I bought all the boys a drink and they very obligingly put on a naked show for me. However in my fruitless search the other night I decided to pop into Eros, Think that could be my favourite bar now, the blond haired boy being particularly accommodating in any request to show his slender lines. Also seems to motivate the other boys to do the same. I can see how easily things could get a bit out of hand in there.If anyone noticed a person of advanced years pacing the outer reaches of Sunne in apparent desperation it was probably me. Is someone able to throw any light on that missing boy bar?

Chuai-Duai
February 1st, 2015, 14:58
You are describing "Happy Boys". Carry on past Eros, with it on your left, then turn left at the end of the Soi. Just keep on going and you will come to "Happy Boys" eventually on the left.

malchik21
February 1st, 2015, 15:16
Many thanks. I will try and find it. However my football team are on Sky tonight so I may have to be elsewhere. you don't happen to know a boy sports bar in Sunee thats shows live football. Nothing better than a boy beer and the footie.

Chuai-Duai
February 1st, 2015, 15:29
As I hate football and would avoid any bar that showed it I'm not the best person to be able to help I'm afraid.

Halfhansum
February 1st, 2015, 15:40
I believe Happy Boys is now closed down unfortunately ..

Up2U
February 1st, 2015, 15:42
Happy Boys is closed. The owner has a new bar, Sunny Boys, near Eros. Many of old staff from Happy are at Sunny plus new boy additions. All reports are Sunny Boys is a winner. It's a question if Happy Boys will reopen after the pending renovations are completed.

malchik21
February 1st, 2015, 16:54
Thanks Up2U, I will check it out. I got on very well with the Mamasan who was very cute in his own right. certainly knew how to show his clients a good time. Guess because of the location he couldn't make it. The area where I thought it was certainly has had some renovations but dosnt seem to be destined for a boy type bar. The layout of the old bar was great as you has some intimate areas on the mezzanine floor where you could get on without being too public.

Chuai-Duai
February 1st, 2015, 18:19
I was in "Happy Boys" at Christmas and I did see some notices on the wall that mentioned another bar but I didn't take any notice. I was too busy with a guy with most amazing eyes I've ever seen. Big, brown, doe-eyed with long lashes. It was like sitting with Bamby.

Oliver
February 12th, 2015, 12:39
Happy Bar was one of the better bars in the Sunee area. Yes, "was".

As far as football is concerned, I am addicted to Chelsea FC enough to arrange my visits to Thailand around its fixtures.... so I can tell you that, if you wish to watch a match, the straight bars around Boyztown are your best bet. Panorama used to show them upstairs but I was often alone up there.
I'm surprised football isn't that popular among gay men in Thailand...some cute players on show every week.
Particularly playing for Chelsea, naturally!

Halfhansum
February 12th, 2015, 15:25
Personaly, i lost all interest in Football, when they stopped wearing those mini shorts .... lol

Oliver
February 12th, 2015, 15:39
That dates you.....it was before the internet was invented!