PDA

View Full Version : 3some at massage parlors

January 13th, 2006, 08:14
Has anyone ever tried it ? I would like to. I had a very steamy sexy massage with a gay masseur. If I have a massage with 2 gay masseurs who are versatile, would they be too shy to do anything ?. Has anyone ever tried it and where ?.

January 13th, 2006, 08:27
http://www.alburyclub.com/ have an orgy service for two or more masseurs and you get a discount on the fee. I doubt that any massage house would not offer such a service. Versatility,
gayness and shyness would vary.

It's not something that attracts me. I find threesomes confusing and distracting and my, superb award winning, smoking tecnique is not at it's peak.

Smoking Champion Dongtan Beach - Big Mouth competition

January 13th, 2006, 13:22
Smoking Champion Dongtan Beach - Big Mouth competition

I hope you smoke...filtered.

Dodger
January 13th, 2006, 18:44
I tried this for the first time (with guys) at the new Two Faces Bar/Restaurant/Gogo/Massage Parlor in Jomtien Plaza last October.

I wandered into Two Faces with the intentions of just having an early morning breakfast on my way to Jomtien Beach and got side-tracked by two very cute waiters, and, the fact that those damn rain clouds starting hovering over my head again.

Boy Special, who had decided to sleep-in that morning, and I, have a pattern of routinely visiting the Thai Blind Institute in Jomtien and enjoy getting massages (non-sexual) together. This time Boy Special wasn't with me and I'm about as reliable as a screen door in a submarine when it comes to remaining faithful, especially when I'm being buzzed by two hot looking young studs when I have my pre-caffeine boner.

The sign advertising their massage services/rates was nailed to the wall right across from where I was seated and the two boys kept looking hotter as time went on.

The manager of Two Faces came over to my table (I was the only customer in the place), introduced himself, and started describing the various services/rates, etc. After learning that a "four hands massage" would cost me less than a sack of McDonald Hamburgers back home I decided to give it a try.

One boy led me upstairs, helped me locate the locker to store my personals and then joined me in the shower. I was later to learn that he was the experienced one in the duo as the other boy had never given a massage before.

The other boy met us in the massage room and was also wearing just a towel. At first I had this plan where I would resist any sexual play and just stick to the massage, but that notion lasted all of about 15 seconds. When the second boy dropped his towel and I took one look at his hard cock...my plans (emotions) reversed immediately.

The experienced boy really gave a great massage, but what turned me on the most was the feeling of the other boys hands softly rubbing my legs and inner thighs as he listened to the instructions coming from the experienced boy. As I laid in the face-down position, Mr. Experience concentrated on my shoulders and back area - as the newby started chak waaoing me very slowly with his soft and untrained hands.

After about 20 minutes of this four-hands foreplay, I ended up with the newby's cock in my mouth and Mr Experience smokeng me with lips that were as trained and competent as his hands.

I never lasted the hour and found myself back in the shower with a lot more cleaning up to do than the first shower...and it was great.

Neither boy seemed apprehensive about performing in front of the other at all, but I'm sure that every experience will be different depending on who you'd pair up with. Great fun...very erotic, and I'd recommend it to anyone.

NOTE: Boy Special, if you're snooping on this website again, I want you to know that nothing I just said was the truth. I simply tell these little stories to entertain the weirdo's on this forum. I love you and only you.

mai pen rai

January 16th, 2006, 09:36
My favorite massage boy from Arena has moved to Adonis. I visited him there last week. His older brother now works at Adonis also. Next week I plan on having a massage from the brother. The week after that I will see if they will give me a four hand massage together.

I'm a sick and twisted man.

ajarntrade

January 16th, 2006, 13:46
Arjantrade..............Would your favourite boy be Jay by any chance?

January 17th, 2006, 15:55
Hi Dodger, that was a brilliant reply. Informative, erotic even, and made me chuckle as well. :clown:

January 17th, 2006, 16:13
Can't wipe the smile off my face, thank you Dodger