PDA

View Full Version : Quick Pattaya trip report

colmx
January 25th, 2015, 02:08
Hi All
Just a quick trip report from my recent 3 week trip to Pattaya (and 1 night in Bkk!)

Accomodation:
As usual i stayed in a 1 bed apartment in MyView Condotel, adjacent to Soi Day night and reasonably priced, there was a few problems with my first 2 rooms (first apt stank of long term smokers on the soft furnishings, the second was too small) - so that put a real dampner on the first 10 days of the trip.

Bars:
There were 4 Morlams over a 2 week period - so a lot of nights the bars were bereft of boys and they were all to be found at the morlam field
[attachment=1:1iri3i8t]IMG_20150112_223557.jpg[/attachment:1iri3i8t]

Sunny Boys is undoubtedly the "star" of Sunee these days, most days there re hardly any seats available, and the staff and farang bosses are very welcoming. I notice quite a few ex-Toyboys there

Eros is as sleazy and dirty as ever, but quality has definately dropped. I witnessed a farang fingering and then f*cking a boy on a sofa there, which was kinda shocking. So maybe latin was telling the truth after all! (no. it wasn't him, it was a ChristianPFC look-a-like!)

Powerboys - very disappointing, for years it was my "go to" bar and BF and I would visit most nights... but this time we only visited 4 times. The straight type "bad" boys that they used to have seem to all be gone working for Pizza Hut!

Krazy Dragon - Still shit as ever. We waited 10 minutes for a drink the second time we visited, staff were clueless. They have re-upholstered the seating - whereas they should just have torn them out and put in something more comfortable - they are far too deep. Boy selection was not great either - the bar is way too big to have only 5-6 boys working there.

Toyboys - same as ever and like Sunny boys above very difficult to get a seat. Only problem with it is that a lot of the boys seem to be clones. There is no real variety amongt them. And some of their Chinese customers can be pig ignorant! X(

Dream Boys - is undoubtedly the "star" of Boystown area for me, friendly and fun staff, some good lookers. And reasonably priced. They even bought a b'day cake for me when they heard it was my b'day!

Cupidol - has some cute guys, but not in the numbers that they used to have.
Lucky7- has some cute guys, but like cupidol in the numbers that they used to have.

Funnyboys - just too rigid and impersonal for me, no fun in the place. Boys def on older side than before

Boyzboyzboyz - Seems to be non stop show these days - and very little gogo dancing going on. Waiters are really trying the hard sell there. Asking if you want a new drink after 5 minutes and then every 3-4 minutes, it was a complete pain in the ass.. My farang friend got so annoyed with our waiter that he left no tip. 250B drinks makes it one of the most expensive around.

Xboys - Similar to BBB they seem to have nothing but shows, that drag on and on. When the Gogo boys eventually came out - i wished i had left earlier!

Late night Venues:
Dude is back open on Soi Bunkot - doesn't seem to be getting many customers - so we never went inside

ID complex (formally Idol) is back open - we went there on new years eve - a night that it should have been busy, but it was barely half full.
Seems a lot of Ex-Dave staff working there

Guess - never made it there - not even sure if its open or not

NAB - Is now unfortunately the only show in town when it comes to late night clubs with farang music. As usual you have to get there before 12.30 to get a decent table - otherwse you get stuck up the back. I was there probably 12 nights and never got asked to buy a coyote drink - not sure if thats a change of management policy - or if the coyotes simply didn't want to annoy me! Like ID above - a lot of ex-Dave staff also working here. If you tip the battle axe that goes around sweeping the floors a 100B+ Shot of JWR every now and then she becomes a lot more friendly!

Tum Nan Issan - Busy as always and 90% gay after 12.30, Seems that they have taken a lot of what was the Dave crowd (gay boys under 20)
We also visited TNI in Bkk - very same as TNI in Pattaya - but probably 3 times as big - and with a balcony. I saw no gays there at all when we visited (we may have been too early)
[attachment=2:1iri3i8t]IMG_20150102_033739.jpg[/attachment:1iri3i8t]

TumnanChon - Same as always, TNC speakers would lift a toupee of a sunee farang!
One night in TNC the male singers all took off their shirts. My NZ friend paid the best looking singer to take of his jeans... but he wouldn't go to less than his boxers!
[attachment=5:1iri3i8t]IMG_20150102_020853.jpg[/attachment:1iri3i8t]

Pluag Mai - This is my BFs favourite venue, live "rock" music. Can't say i "love it" but i tolerate it in the interest of harmony!
TNC gets few gays, but Pluag Mai always has a few tables of gays each night, we tend to use PM as a warm up venue before going to TNI or NAB.
[attachment=3:1iri3i8t]IMG_20150112_001351.jpg[/attachment:1iri3i8t]

Zab Cafe (walking st) - We visited here on NYE for the first time ever, loads of Lady boys and their customers. Whiskey was ridiculously expensive (1700B for JWR 700 ml + 3 mixers) But it was good fun, recognised one of the singers from GR and there was a gang of boys from Eros at the next table. As the night went on they also had some "superstar look-a-likes" come along to sing. We will probably vist again, but next time order a beer tower!
[attachment=0:1iri3i8t]IMG_20150101_003517.jpg[/attachment:1iri3i8t]
[attachment=6:1iri3i8t]IMG_20150101_010944.jpg[/attachment:1iri3i8t]

Hollywood - Still drawing huge crowds, mainly chinese/tawiwnese groups. The show has changed back to more mainstream Farang/Thai music and is not as K-pop or J-pop focussed as before. Happy to report that there was no hip-hop! Bring your ear plugs for when the DJ starts, he is great... but LOUD!
Like the others above, mostly straight, but always a few tables of gay guys.
[attachment=4:1iri3i8t]IMG_20150111_024906.jpg[/attachment:1iri3i8t]

colmx
January 25th, 2015, 03:16
Some other observations:
Seems that the majority of boys working in the bars these days are from Cambidia or Las (or at least the vast majority of good lookers)
Could it be that all the good looking Thais either have BFs already or have found jobs else where and don't need to sell their asses.

Whilst their poorer neighbours come to pattaya to sell what ever assets they can?

The apps (grindr, jackd, hornet, Gayromeo) are full of Cambodian "students" in town during their Summer holidays trying to make money

My farang friend met with one PP Cambodian, and he admitted having 24 customers from Grindr in 9 days!

Jomtien Complex:
Decided to give JC a go one night, visited quite a few bars
Again there seems to be loads of Cambodian boys working in JC
They certainly have a lot of farang customers. Although i didn't notice too many farang with massive drinks bills like you might see in Sunee!

BC bar and Big Kiss seems to have the greatest selection of cute boys (in my opinion)

newalaan2
January 25th, 2015, 05:54
Just a quick trip report from my recent 3 week trip to Pattaya (and 1 night in Bkk!)
That's more than a 'quick one' Colmx. Thanks for the updates, glad you decided to post afterall, that would have made up a hell of a long PM! More than whetted the appetite for my upcoming trip and looking forward to re-visiting some of the places we haven't visited that often on the last few trips like Tam Nan Chon, Pluang Mai and Hollywood (good to hear they've cut down on J and K-pop). Last trip was between NAB, Tam Nan Issan and Zab in Walking St. Did you actually see Beer Towers in ZAB? I didn't know they did them, if they do that would be great as Zab is always a beer night and we tend just to buy bottles.

Enjoyed the report, plenty of great detail.

Eros is as sleazy and dirty as ever, but quality has definately dropped. I witnessed a farang fingering and then f*cking a boy on a sofa there, which was kinda shocking. So maybe latin was telling the truth after all!
What!! fucking in Eros?? But a447 has assured us this could never happen! and his friends at Eros have assured him that his never happens! he 'proved it' by producing a witness statement from Latin's victim, I mean.....as if any boy working in the bar trade would 'fib'..haha. Look forward to a447's convoluted, quotation littered response to 'prove' it simply didn't happen and it was all really just a figment of your imagination or some kind of drunken dream.

colmx
January 25th, 2015, 07:42
But a447 has assured us this could never happen! and his friends at Eros have assured him that his never happens!

In fairness to a447... most of us didn't/don't really believe latinpox's story either
But to be honest, watching the boy getting fucked in public was sooo degrading
he was so embarrassed and kept looking around at who was looking at him... and i was embarrased to be there...

Worst part from his perspective was that he was an ex-MicMy/powerboys guy and recognised me.... and it was so obvious that he was uncomfortable... amd that the check bin for us to get out of there took so long...

I wanted to burst the head of the guy that was molesting him... but unfortunately there was no legal way

Hopefully with that bar for sale... its new owners will ensure that their staff are not treated like sex animal and at least get some sort of humane treatment...

colmx
January 25th, 2015, 07:44
Did you actually see Beer Towers in ZAB? I didn't know they did them, if they do that would be great as Zab is always a beer night and we tend just to buy bottles.
Thought I did... but maybe it was all a dream!!
Things were verrrry hazy on NYE! But at least some other people from this board have been to and enjoyed Zab!
Let's start a trend!

catawampuscat
January 25th, 2015, 07:54
Latins vindicated. :ymhug:
We can pick apart anyone postings for innacurcies, exaggerations, misstatements etc.

a447
January 25th, 2015, 10:06
Thanks for the report, Colmx. I'm not so interested in the clubs, but the gogo bar reports were great.

If you sas you saw fucking in Eros, then it did happen. I believe you 100%.

But does that make Latin's story suddenly credible? Of course not.

Newalaan , you conveniently dismissed a few vital facts. From his posts on Eros:

A) Latin's description of the interior of Eros was wrong
B) Latin's description of what the guys wear was wrong
C) Latin's description of how the guys behave in the bar was wrong

These facts strongly suggest he's never been near Eros. As he has refused to explain the above (doesn't that tell you something??), perhaps you would like to offer an explanation. How could someone who professes to be such a frequent visitor to Eros get it so wrong?

Also, no one witnessed his alleged fucking, and all the boys I spoke to in private, including the boy Latin said he fucked, deny it happened. What possible motive could they have to lie? We are talking about a bar which has a well-earned reputation for its sleaze; if anything, surely they'd say it did happen.

Given Latin's long history of lying on this board over the years, and his refusal to clear up his numerous contradictory posts when challenged (including his two mutually exclusive accounts of what happened on the night in question), I'd believe the boys at Eros any day over Latin. At least they got their story straight.

And one more point - Eros has been described ad finitum on this board over many years, and yet there have only ever been three accounts of farang fucking boys in the bar, including two by Latin. That fact alone suggests the odds are firmly stacked against Latin's story.

Newalaan and Cat, if you want to believe in "Gullible's Travels" so be it. But you really need to analyse his story in more depth.

Smiles
January 25th, 2015, 11:04
For Colmx's Morlum needs:
There is a Isaan music and dance bar in Jomtien now. Not more than two years old I think. Name is either Baan Morlum or Baan Isaan, can't recall which as I was pretty pissed both times on leave-taking. Any of the guys in Jomtien Complex I'm sure will give you directions ... it's not very far away.

Not as big as anything in Pattaya I'm sure, but it's a hoot and lots of gay guys there having a great time. I've been there twice (once with His Majesty and once with some of the Snooker Boys from L&N Bar in Jomtien Plaza).
Well worth a visit. Not overly expensive: dropped only 2000 baht on second visitation which included a party of six.

January 25th, 2015, 11:41
If you sas you saw fucking in Eros, then it did happen. I believe you 100%. But does that make Latin's story suddenly credible? Of course not. Newalaan , you conveniently dismissed a few vital facts. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQZYuSx1284

latintopxxx
January 25th, 2015, 13:23
- kommenteriat...I love u and the whole old shoe thing.....
- colmyx...why do u think I skull fucked, fingered and fucked the " boy" in public...because its degrading..thats why...he's there to be used...a cheap whore...to be fucked and pushed aside once I've had my pleasure...and NO I will not apologise if u r offended, no one forced u to walk into an establishment which is world renown for its sleaze..if u dont like it then dont walk through the front door. I travel to thailand so I can live out my kinks for the price of a reastaurant meal...and the " boys" in turn earn more than a factory worker...so its win win win all round.
- a447....silly ...silly...girl...

thaiguest
January 25th, 2015, 14:07
Thanks for the report Colmx.
The thumbnail bar sketches will be useful for those about to arrive.
However, the Toyboy boys may be somewhat culpable for being cloneish but you can't blame them for "their" pig-ignorant Chinese customers. Their sow and boarish , boorish parents in China are to blame for that.
The boys should be paid a hefty bonus for having to deal with them.

a447
January 25th, 2015, 14:08
Latin, rather than regurgitate the same old fantasy, why not address the points I made above? Or are you waiting for Newalaan to clear things up?

Oh, and before you declare your love again for Kommie, I'm guessing he's not so gullible as to believe your stories either. (But I could be wrong.)

Colmx, it's sad to hear your negative report on Krazy Dragon. I thought they were finally getting their shit together and had actually managed to get about a dozen guys working. The boys I spoke to were very happy with the pay and conditions. But the writing was on the wall when a number of guys who left other bars to work at KD quit after a few nights and returned to their old bars. Rather than re-upholster the sofas they perhaps should have found a way to make the bar more cosy; the overall atmosphere in the bar is very cold and uninviting.

Did you see any of the Chinese customers offing guys at Toyboys? Most farang said I see in the bars are by themselves, whereas the Chinese seem to arrive in groups or as couples. Maybe that explains the lack of offs.

pennyboy
January 25th, 2015, 15:50
I posted on the Eros Bar thread that I had witnessed a farang fucking one of the boys there in the main bar. Other than Joe calling for a troll check my "evidence " was just ignored. I have no idea whether or not Latin fucked a boy there but as both I and Colmx have confirmed that it does happen then it's possible Latin did do it. I have no intention of vetting Latin's posts for inaccuracies but A447 was adamant that it did not happen as it could not happen in that bar and on this occasion he is just plain wrong.

a447
January 25th, 2015, 16:56
Yes, I got it wrong....well, a little wrong. It is not bar policy to allow fucking in the open bar; the manager and waiters have always said that and explained the reason why. And the guys overwhelmingly stick to the bar rules - reports of fucking in Eros have been non-existent over the years and have only been reported upon recently. The manager either turned a blind eye, didn't see it or was not in the bar. Or on those odd occasions, the guy ignored bar rules and did it anyway.

Does this signify a change in bar policy? (I don't think so, as the police are still around.) But if so, is it in response to the popularity of Sunny Boys next door, who seem to be poaching Eros' customers? Is it because the private room where fucking took place is no longer available?

As long as Latin refuses to explain the discrepancies I've outlined above, his story remains totally unbelievable. And Latin himself inadvertently suggested it wasn't true - in one recent post, he said humiliation of the guys only happens in private. In another post, he describes Eros as a public place.

Go figure.

joe552
January 25th, 2015, 17:55
Thanks for the report, colmx. Might encourage me to venture away from Sunee for a night or two on my next trip. Went to a Morlam a few years ago and really enjoyed it.

a447, please - do you need to hijack every thread with your pursuit of latintop? no-one else gives a shit.

scottish-guy
January 25th, 2015, 18:07
Well, I have no idea of who is lying about Eros and who is telling the truth.

Call me old fashioned, but when I go into a bar it's to see and interact with youthful and attractive boys - not to see some grotesque, degenerate, middle-aged/elderly farang thrusting his rancid old todger in and out of some pretty young thing.

It occurs to me that the sort of low-lifes who would behave like that in public, are the same type of individuals who sit on the other side of a glory hole in a darkroom sucking the cock of any old hobbledehoy who cares to shove it through.

No offence.

:))

a447
January 25th, 2015, 18:27
Joe wrote:
a447, please - do you need to hijack every thread with your pursuit of latintop? no-one else gives a shit.

I wasn't "hijacking" the thread at all -I was actually replying to Newalaan. In case you didn't notice, it was he who brought up Latin in this thread, not me. He said he was looking for a response, so I gave him one.

My comments in other threads re: Latin are always in response. That's what we do here - read comments and respond. Show me where I've actually started a thread on Latin.

As I've said to you before, no one is forcing you to read anything. Please put me on 'foe."

Cheers!

catawampuscat
January 25th, 2015, 19:11
I can easily understand A447s not throwing in the towel with Latin.
A now deceased poster on the forums got up my nose for years and I persisted
in pointing out his bullshit. Often other posters got bored of it all. He loved the
attention and firmly believed any mention of himself was what was important,
even scathing, hypercritical ones. It was all a game and part of a narcistic
personality disorder.
Latin doesn't give a shit and will continue doing his thing. The spectrum of gay farangs
is very wide and even the kinky and non p.c. have the right to post.
I do agree with A447 that liars waste everyone's time but Latin rings true in my book.
And it's past time for A447 to realize that many refrain from posting more graphic
details as to what goes on to keep the pious from reporting them to the authorities
and the strong possibility that the authorities spot check forum for tips on where to
raid. Loose lips sink ships..

I agree wholeheartedly with Scottish about not wanting to see vile old men in
flagrante dilecto. Even the ugliest most repugnant of us can be exhibitionists

colmx
January 25th, 2015, 19:30
I go into a bar it's to see and interact with youthful and attractive boys - not to see some grotesque, degenerate, middle-aged/elderly farang thrusting his rancid old todger in and out of some pretty young thing.

The farang was young enough, early 30s i would guess.

He had been playing with the boys ass (actually several boys asses)

He then unzipped his own cock and lowered the boy from a standing position to straddling his cock, they were not full on f*cking, but there was certainly penetration and at least 20 thrusts

pennyboy
January 25th, 2015, 19:56
Unfortunately the farang I saw fitted SG's description perfectly. Certainly not a pretty sight.

latintopxxx
January 26th, 2015, 02:11
....whats with the grotesque farangs...I will let u all know I'm an oil painting...not some cheap water colour....and again nobody is frog marching u at gun point into eros to watch the grotesque spontaneous live shows....I love watching others getting the max enjoyment out of the "bpys"..

January 26th, 2015, 03:03
Oh, and before you declare your love again for Kommie, I'm guessing he's not so gullible as to believe your stories either. (But I could be wrong.)Actually I don't give a shit - I don't read them.

By the way someone told me this is your ex-wife:[attachment=0:ry3xwj9z]Anal.JPG[/attachment:ry3xwj9z]

Chuai-Duai
January 26th, 2015, 05:11
I was in Eros over the Christmas period. I don't know if the room at the back on the left of the Bar was available to take a boy however you could take a boy to the sofa that's situated through the gap in the wall with the toilets on the left and the sofa on the right. Yes, it really is that salubrious and anyone visiting the loo could easily see anything happening on the sofa.

It amused me that the boys still called this arrangement "a room" but it was actually just a sofa with a little pretence at privacy as it's not actually in the main bar.

Brad the Impala
January 26th, 2015, 05:41

Please don't speak for me, or misrepresent my views, I can manage that myself!

francois
January 26th, 2015, 11:39
I was in Eros over the Christmas period. I don't know if the room at the back on the left of the Bar was available to take a boy however you could take a boy to the sofa that's situated through the gap in the wall with the toilets on the left and the sofa on the right. Yes, it really is that salubrious and anyone visiting the loo could easily see anything happening on the sofa.

It amused me that the boys still called this arrangement "a room" but it was actually just a sofa with a little pretence at privacy as it's not actually in the main bar.

Sorry to report, but neither room is no longer available for debauchery.

a447
January 26th, 2015, 13:41
Kommie wrote:
By the way someone told me this is your ex-wife

Was that someone Sooty, perchance?

Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts and in post after post after post after post.

Here's a video you might enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQZYuSx1284

Lol

January 26th, 2015, 18:05
Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts and in post after post after post after post. I'm that kinda guy. Sadly the task of being Boswell to my Johnson seems beyond you so I have taken it over myself
Here's a video you might enjoyIt's just All About You, isn't it a447. I've never known someone so self-absorbed. Well ... apart from every Thai boy I've ever had anything to do with.

a447
January 26th, 2015, 22:44
I want nothing to do with your "Johnson" but I suggest you keep your hand off it for a while.

BTW, you totally missed the point of my post; it wasn't about me, it was about you.

Too subtle? Think, Kommie, think! It's not that difficult.

"One would think the man had been hired to spy upon me."

January 27th, 2015, 13:27
it wasn't about meCome along now a447, referring everyone to the home move of your activities that's been posted on Youtube, as if it is some new thing that people haven't seen before, is the height of egotism.

francois
January 28th, 2015, 22:21
Call me old fashioned, but when I go into a bar it's to see and interact with youthful and attractive boys - not to see some grotesque, degenerate, middle-aged/elderly farang thrusting his rancid old todger in and out of some pretty young thing.
:))

Agree with you scottish-guy, this type of behavior is unacceptable. I saw it again at Eros and had to leave just so I could return the next night, the night after and every night just to see if it were still happening. Then realized I was staring into a mirror! :-o

catawampuscat
January 28th, 2015, 22:43
It can be frightening to see yourself in a mirror when you don't expect it.
Easy to forget how long in the tooth one is but fortunately as long as you have
baht in your pocket, and you have your health, the good times keep rolling.

scottish-guy
January 29th, 2015, 00:09
It can be frightening to see yourself in a mirror when you don't expect it.......

As I found out in a Berlin hotel room.

Being alone, I was sitting naked on the pot having not bothered to fully close the bathroom door.

As I sat there, the door slowly swung outwards - treating me to a rather horrific view of myself in a full length wall mirror.

:ymsick:

latintopxxx
January 29th, 2015, 00:36
so " money does make the world go round" afterall...why do u think old men, especially straight ones LOVE Thailand...back home they are invisible, unwanted, ignored, resented...in Thailand they are sex gods:)

catawampuscat
January 29th, 2015, 07:27
Some old farangs think dying their hair or having face lifts, will make them more attractive to Thai boys.
An old Thai bf once said to me after seeing an old farang acquaintance of mine with facial bandages and black
eyes. He said " why he do it, he old already".

gerefan2
January 30th, 2015, 00:04
Some old farangs think dying their hair or having face lifts, will make them more attractive
Ha! You should of seen some of the senior family members attending a very high level funeral in the Middle East last week
Just for Men must be making a fortune out there!

scottish-guy
January 30th, 2015, 01:11
No self-respecting queen would use Just For Men anyway - you could comb Cherry Blossom shoe polish through your hair and achieve a more realistic-looking result.

Not that I would know personally, you understand.

I am liver-spot free, have a full head of hair, and all the teeth I have left are my own. So far I only need very lightweight diapers to deal with intermittent leakage from both ends (although I'm still working on the stench), and I can achieve an entirely natural semi-erection given a week's notice.

In short I'm fucking fabulous compared to some (no names, no pack drill)

:ymparty:

Dodger
January 31st, 2015, 17:27
Thanks Colmx...

Great report!

I'm tempted to visit some of the Boyztwon places a bit more after reading your review.

I only visited Eros once during my last holiday and not surprised at what you witnessed. Great fun for a raunchy night out...a few real dolls...nothing barred...and if you're not horny when you walk into the place you will be when you leave.

Thanks again