PDA

View Full Version : And the award for worst parents of the year goes to ...

tony279760-old
January 22nd, 2015, 20:31
[youtube:1oqpjhwr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p8xLUysecE[/youtube:1oqpjhwr]

January 23rd, 2015, 08:02
Personally I'd have driven off at speed after dumping a fuck trophy on the road but I've always accepted I'm a contrarian.

Surfcrest
January 23rd, 2015, 15:14
I don't know what is more disturbing, the video or your comment on it kommie!

Surfcrest

January 24th, 2015, 06:15
I don't know what is more disturbing, the video or your comment on it kommie!You don't like contrarians? Aw shucks

newalaan2
January 24th, 2015, 09:27
Personally I'd have driven off at speed after dumping a fuck trophy on the road but I've always accepted I'm a contrarian.
It is a great relief to us all then, that Mr & Mrs Kommentariat Senior lacked little kommentariat's contrary traits in regard to fleeing from their own version of a 'fuck trophy' choosing to nurture it into that well-rounded, kindly, humble individual we know today.

January 24th, 2015, 11:24
Personally I'd have driven off at speed after dumping a fuck trophy on the road but I've always accepted I'm a contrarian.It is a great relief to us all then, that Mr & Mrs Kommentariat Senior lacked little kommentariat's contrary traits Quite. While they were very dull people - well, until my father was caught starring in amateur snuff movies and my mother took up being mistress to a minor royal - they did have the great commonsense to hire a Nanny.
[attachment=0:2yde6j3r]IMG_0152.PNG[/attachment:2yde6j3r]

a447
January 24th, 2015, 14:04
they did have the great commonsense to hire a Nanny.

I think I would have asked for my money back!

January 24th, 2015, 15:47
they did have the great commonsense to hire a Nanny.I think I would have asked for my money back!That's where your flawed understanding of human nature has undone you. You're assuming that the nasty, vicious human being you see before you is a failure of Nannying. However I put it to you that Nanny improved me from what I was, and made me marginally less odious than she found me.Under those circumstances, worth every penny.

christianpfc
January 27th, 2015, 13:47
Ouch!

The traffic sign says: Reduce your speed.