PDA

View Full Version : Poppers in Bali

filofunk
January 18th, 2015, 16:28
Hi..
Will be going to Bali end of Feb and staying at a gay optional clothing villa. Coming from Australia...does anyone know if poppers (eg. Jungle Juice/Rush/etc) are available to be purchased in Bali? Is it worth bringing in my toiletries in my checked baggage?
Cheers

paulosussex
January 19th, 2015, 06:53
Hi,
I don't use poppers myself, but when I was in Bali last week there were plenty of offers to supply poppers from guys with profiles on both Grindr and GRomeo. I think if you asked at Bali Jo or Mixwell you'd find someone who could sell you some. Several guys I hooked up with had them too so they must be available.
Cheers

latintopxxx
January 21st, 2015, 01:02
not sure if u guys are up with the current news but indonesia is shooting people left right and center for drug offenses...its like the good old wild west out there...so I suggest you check the legality of any stuff you intend inhaling...even australian teenage school boys (like 16 ) out on holiday with their olds who decide to have an adventure of a lifetime by buying a small amount of weed are thrown into jail....so think??...is it worth the risk???

Nirish guy
January 26th, 2015, 17:52
Whilst you're correct Latin about is it worth the risk or not I would add that I was quite surprised at just how easy drugs are to find now in the bars in Bali with even the slightest bit of inside knowledge. There was any amount of E being offered about the place if you knew who to ask and it was being sold on a not so discreet way from the staff of one of the bars I was in ( not Bj's or mixwell but not a million miles from there !) and it was all quite open now ( amazingly considering their laws). I should add that whilst I witnessed several people partaking I declined all and any offers to buy or take anything. Although I (already) did have poppers in my wash (sex) bag with me brought from the UK and whilst I never use them myself ( as they give me such a banging headache) and actually I didn't even open them to use at any time on my full months trip with anyone I ended up giving them away to a friend in Bali for his own personal use later as I considered that "worth the risk" and he always appreciates them anytime I cum :-).