PDA

View Full Version : PP hotel

paperboy
January 18th, 2015, 08:08
hi every one
just putting together my holiday for june, loveing the reports of PP, i was 50/50 of going or not

But the gay hotels are too expensive for me
has any body got any good recomendations for a good gay friendy hotel with pool

thanks

goji
January 18th, 2015, 15:58
One tactic would be to negotiate a discount at somewhere like the Manor House. That would be low season and perhaps you could ask for a discount on the grounds you are staying there for a few days ?
I stayed there once, eight years ago. Was approx $25 for a room and I thought the pricing was slightly above the quality level, so would expect to negotiate from current prices.
I now prefer to stay further north, near the gay bars. I don't use a pool & don't need to pay extra for a rainbow flag on their website. The Silver River met those needs, but does not have a pool.

Another other option is to find somewhere on Trip Adviser and e-mail them to ask about bringing guests to your room.

paperboy
January 18th, 2015, 17:46
thanka again goji

i stayed at the silver river last year it was great value, but its nice to relax around the pool in the after noon
a decent hotel near the silver river would be perfect, doesnt have to be gay just allowed to take boys back

thanks

paperboy
January 23rd, 2015, 18:41
hi everyone
Im still struggling to find a hotel in PP
Anyone else got any ideas

thanks

goji
January 24th, 2015, 19:24
If no one can offer any specific recommendations:

1 Go to booking.com and do a search with your price range and dates.

2 When the results pop up, there's a "Facility" menu on the left hand side, so tick outdoor pool.

3 Short list a few. Check review scores on Booking.com & trip advisor.

4 If you're worried about them accepting joiners, use google to find an e-mail address (not easy!!) & e-mail the hotels asking if it is OK to bring people back to your room at night. Be prepared to negotiate away any joiners fee and reduce the price slightly as well, especially if you plan to stay for several days.

RonanTheBarbarian
January 26th, 2015, 10:30
The Villa Salt Royal Palace (formerly the Green Oasis Villa) might be an option for you.
About a ten minute walk from Riverside, with a Pool, and it allows joiners.
Might be a bit above your budget though.