PDA

View Full Version : Recent visit to Wild West Boys Pattaya

homeseeker
January 17th, 2015, 07:47
Wild West Boys is located in the Soi next to Boys Town in Pattaya and is a go go/show bar. Not many years back it had an acceptable choice of boys, a watchable show and received a steady stream of customers. I can recall the days when the bar was very busy and getting a seat was not easy.
Now the place is dreadful.
My group arrived around 10.00pm just when the show was starting. Apart from a couple who left within 5 minutes of the show starting , we were the only customers there. Service was poor and the aged waiter needed to come to ask us two times about our drinks order despite him being Thai and the order being made in Thai. Drinks were charged at 250 baht per one.
The show was tired and stale and just various uninteresting costumed characters trying badly to lip synch to the music.
We were seated in the back row central to the stage and we were constantly being bothered by mosquito's which is not a pleasant experience.
Inside the bar and near to the front entrance there was a large collection type box with the word "TIPS" emblazoned on the front. Nothing about the bar or the staff in it suggested to me that anyone was worthy of a tip.
Fortunately the show was short and thereafter 4 go go boys appeared on the stage. Scraggy and plain is the best I can say about them.
By this time we had certainly had enough,so we finished our drinks and left, and it will be a long time if ever before I will be going back there again.
Definitely:
Not recommended.

Up2U
January 17th, 2015, 08:21
Yes, it has been a long, long time since I have heard any positive comments about this bar. It would be nice to hear which bars you did enjoy and why.

christianpfc
January 17th, 2015, 23:51
Some years ago I had a poor experience with a very pushy waiter, and didn't go for one or two years. But last year I went once or twice and positively surprised (had two boys from there and there were more I considered). It's high on my list of bars to visit again in Pattaya, but will time it to avoid the show and check how many boys are in.

bucknaway
January 18th, 2015, 04:59
I'm not a fan of this bar either. I was there last year and when I was on adam4adam a guy I like to meet off and on told me he was me when I visited his bar and I had no idea he worked at wwb and told him I didn't like the bar and he told me that he hears that a lot from others.

goji
January 18th, 2015, 20:05
I didn't like the bar either. None of the boys appealed to me. A couple were very unappealing. Then they charged 250 baht for a water, which is high for Pattaya gogos.
Note: MUST remember not to go in there for at least 5 years.

Bazzeroo
January 18th, 2015, 20:25
Yes many years ago when I 1st started going to Thailand, WWW had one of the best Cabaret shows around and I always made it one of my must visit venues, even with the very pushy Mamasan I still went just to see the show.

Over the past few years it has deteriorated with a very poor show, feels dirty, unappealing gogo guys and very poor service, I now avoid this venue unless I am out with friends who want to go in then I sit and suffer :)

egel
January 18th, 2015, 20:26
This dump has been on my Walk Past list for years!

neddy3
January 19th, 2015, 10:30
Yes, sadly this bar is not really worth a visit these days.

Years ago, it was a top bar, with great boy shows, and many customers. All gone.

I'm led to believe that the ownership has changed a few times.
And maybe it has gotten worse with each change.

Oliver
January 19th, 2015, 14:26
How do these bars manage to stay open? Surely they aren't making money?

arsenal
January 19th, 2015, 19:27
My recent experience was the same. The bar is probably owned/run by someone who (1) doesn't pay rent and (2) doesn't have to pay the bib.

rtu55
May 7th, 2015, 14:27
Went in there two days ago for the 10 pm show. What a disaster! This bar actually was my favourite only one and a half year ago.

9 boys in the bar, of which the 4 who were manly was on stage. Average looking or belove average. The cute boys who were there one month ago in my latest visit gone. The show starts. Act after act after act with 5 very femboys and 2 ladyboys lypsyncing and dancing. One act with 3 boys in a jacuzzi. One month ago the same act was with two naked boys, but now the new boys keep underwear on.

It must have been the sound mixer guys first day on the job. During the show the sound volume went up and down all the time, 30 min in the show it was so loud I had to put my fingers in my ears not to be deaf. Then act after act he put on the wrong music and the ladyboy had to wave and shout to him to change music. This happened in at least 4 acts. And after about 45 min the music turned off several times during the acts making the ladyboy lypsyncing to silence.

11.05 the show was still on, and now the sound mixer board was making horrible noise about every second minute. Music one minute, noise one minute. The mixer guy seemed not worried but amused about this.
I could not endure this anymore and paid the 250b drink and left.
Totally 12 customers during the 1 hour and 15 min I was there. 8 asian men, 3 farangs and one of their boyfriends.

egel
May 8th, 2015, 00:12
I repeat, for the benefit of those who missed what I wrote above,....

This dump has been on my Walk Past list for years!