PDA

View Full Version : Gogo Boy for a Couple

camperboy
January 15th, 2015, 12:40
Hey guys,

A couple of questions.

How does it work if a couple would like to off a boy from the bars? A threesome or 1 on 1 with the other partner just looking on.

Also, if the couple were to bring a boy back to a hotel that dont charge joiners fee, will the hotel still charge for an additional person since the standard hotel booking is for two paxs. Will I still be charged if the boy stays only for a short while?

Do you think guys from Tawan would do a 3some? haha

Cheers!

LoveThailand
January 15th, 2015, 16:04
I do not think the hotel will change their joiner policy - if they charge for joiners they will, if not - they will not.
Tawan guys are often complained about - so I'd guess they will be less likely to go for a threesome. Best way is to explain what your expectations are and what the set up is at the bar - before you off them.

camperboy
January 15th, 2015, 21:26
Cool! Thanks man!

I am going with my open relationship BF.... and I always wanna see him having fun with a muscled guy. LOL...

So i guess the deal is for them to play while I watch. lol

christianpfc
January 15th, 2015, 22:36
Also, if the couple were to bring a boy back to a hotel that dont charge joiners fee, will the hotel still charge for an additional person since the standard hotel booking is for two paxs. Will I still be charged if the boy stays only for a short while?
It depends on the hotel and your attitude. If you walk in with your bf and gogo boy like you own the place you will probably not be charged, if you anxiously look at reception, or even worse ask if there is a joiner fee, you probably will be charged.

Tell the boy in advance what you want, so avoid later negotiations. I would not pay more than for a standard off, simply because it's a buyer's market.

Brad the Impala
January 16th, 2015, 01:53
So i guess the deal is for them to play while I watch. lol

Even if you aren't the busiest participant I think it's better for you to be on the bed too and touching, stroking, kissing, rather than sitting in a chair like you are in the first row of the stalls! Most guys in the bars will have experienced something like this, however there will be a minority who won't want to do a threesome.