PDA

View Full Version : A go Bar, how much you Tip, if Boy sitting with you?

bruno513
January 13th, 2015, 08:58
I spend much in time in a a go go bar like eros or sunee boys bar. There, I'm paying a boy a drink and we touch us and have fun. Sunee Plaza's not so expensive for pay a drink and the bar gives the boy 20 Bath

Sometimes I take off a boy. But also not.
I am unsure to me how much I should tip, if I don't take off the boy. I want to give the right tip. Not too much not too little. I would like to know how much tip is "normally".

Sorry for the question und thanks for answers.

francois
January 13th, 2015, 11:11
Good question; recently at Eros and a friend, who was sampling the wares of a danseur, posed the same question.
My opinion is just for sitting with you for a short time a reasonable tip would be 100 Baht but if any further "action" such as groping, kissing, fondling then the tip should increase in proportion to the action. So 200 Baht to 300 Baht. In Eros I have seen much more serious action taking place. :-o

latintopxxx
January 13th, 2015, 12:01
francois u r spot on. depending on the action and fun had anything from 100 to 300.

arsenal
January 13th, 2015, 15:38
Yep. Gotto agree with the other two replies. !00 for just sitting and 200 for some fun. One thing Bruno513. You say you spend much time in Eros and Sunnee Boys bar so I'm curious, how much do you tip?

bruno513
January 13th, 2015, 16:22
It depends. I also had a Boy hi is only like a fish sitting next to me. Suddenly he was gone. I gave him later 20 Bath.

Otherwise I gave 100 Bath for the Boy in a go go bar.
To this day, never more then 100 Bath.

francois
January 13th, 2015, 20:18
bruno, I hope you reconsider your tipping after reading above comments especially if the boy does more than just sit with you. ;)

lukylok
January 14th, 2015, 02:01
And even if he just "sits" with you, I consider 20 bahts nearly insulting, if you have asked him to sit with you.
If it is not worth more to you, you prevent him to be sitting with a more generous customer or to be offed.

bruno513
January 14th, 2015, 08:00
The 20 bath really were an exception. I was not satisfied. I wrote it.It was really just sitting. I've probably disturbed the boy while operating the mobilephones. :)

Otherwise, I was always 100 bath. Are 100 bath o.k? Or is this is the minimum?
I want to make it right.

francois
January 14th, 2015, 10:44
Otherwise, I was always 100 bath. Are 100 bath o.k? Or is this is the minimum?
I want to make it right.

100 Baht is minimum for just sitting with you.

loke
January 14th, 2015, 11:31
Yes 100 baht is ok, sitting and drinking can be quite expensive if you want more then one drink for you and the boy.

fountainhall
January 14th, 2015, 12:05
If it is not worth more to you, you prevent him to be sitting with a more generous customer or to be offed.
I think quite a few visitors tend to forget this. The boys are there to work and earn a living. Asking a boy to sit with you implies you'll buy him a drink and he'll get a tip. I would tend to spend a few minutes with him first before buying the drink. If he turns out to be a dead fish, send him away. He still gets the Bt. 100 tip but you save more than that by not buying the drink.

latintopxxx
January 14th, 2015, 12:35
if I invite a boy over and realise within the 1st 2 minutes that he's a " dead fish" then I dismiss him immediately with no tip; its the only way he will learn!! Will tip 100 if he sits and we chat and I can fondle him, ofcourse buy him a drink, whole thing will be like 30 min. If the boy is a naughty extrovert and some sexual activity takes place then up to 300 for an hours entertainment is warranted.
At least these r my rules and to date I havent been stabbed, beaten up or thrown off a balcony :)

a447
January 14th, 2015, 13:16
lukylok wrote:

This is the conundrum I face when I visit the gogo bars with my boy in tow. We only visit two bars because he has friends there and he can enjoy chatting with them while I sit and look at the guys.

I'm reluctant to invite one to sit with me because he knows I won't be offing him. So I ask my guy to choose one of his friends to come and sit but I tell the boy he is free to go at anytime if he sees a prospective customer who may off him.

That system seems to work well.

christianpfc
January 14th, 2015, 21:37
If I didn't invite the boy to sit with me, I don't tip and don't buy a drink.

If I invite a boy, I tip 100 Baht (didn't have cases that warranted no tip, but I would not hesitate to send a boy away with no tip if he was playing with his phone). 20 seems too low to me, so is 50, I didn't indulge in activities that warrant more than 100.

In most cases I take the boy I invite to sit with me off, so I don't tip in the bar, but might buy him a drink. Sometimes interaction is so quick (check skin temperature, ask the boys if he wants to go with me, tell him to get dressed), that I don't even buy a drink.

egel
January 14th, 2015, 23:33
Sometimes interaction is so quick (check skin temperature,
Please explain!

goji
January 15th, 2015, 01:04
When I invite someone to sit with me and if he's good company, nowadays it's usually 150 baht, perhaps reduced to 100 for a short and cold stay.

If someone sits next to me without him asking or without me asking him or otherwise encouraging him, the tip is zero.

I was recently in one Bangkok bar and a gogo boy who I had previously met on a 1 off Gay Romeo date invited himself to sit next to me without asking first. I had no interest in repeating that date and was thinking of leaving the bar anyway.
Within about 20 seconds, the waiter said "Drink for boy"? I said no. The waiter ignored my wishes and went to the bar to get a drink.
Thankfully I had enough change in my wallet, so I found the correct payment for just my drink, handed it to another waiter and left.

Shuee
January 15th, 2015, 02:53
yes the prices are same as i pay, the boys will cum for 300bt if you want then to, this is the rate also in other bars, 300bt also excepted & asked for for cum in goodboys
if the boys gives you a problem or starts messing around or just sits with me for 2mins & they i discover his penis is unwashed & smelling i give 50bt then send them away as i go was my hands of the smell making a point they must shower or at least wash their penis in the bars toilet before going on stage, if it happened again with the same boy under the same circumstances i would not hesitate to give 20bt to really try & get the point across! bearing in mind of course ive just bought him a drink & hes got the tip from that too

christianpfc
January 15th, 2015, 11:14
I watched one boy in the toilet, he didn't even wash his hands after peeing!

Sometimes interaction is so quick (check skin temperature,
Please explain!
I don't go to bars for drinking or talking, I go to off a boy. When I invite a boy, I have watched him long enough on the stage to make sure he is my type. So it's just "How are you?", "Do you want to go with me tonight?", "Ok, let's go". During this, I put my hand on his leg or arm (sometimes on chest, abs, bulge if appropriate) to feel if his skin is warm and dry (I don't like cold and wet).

However, recently I found out by chance that some boys shower cold (even though there is hot water), which disturbs the skin temperature.

francois
January 15th, 2015, 13:17
i discover his penis is unwashed & smelling i give 50bt then send them away as i go was my hands of the smell making a point they must shower or at least wash their penis in the bars toilet before going on stage
I just dip his cock into my gin and tonic and take care of that problem. :-o

a447
January 15th, 2015, 13:21
Shuee, I've only ever paid 200 baht for a guy to cum at Good Boys. That's all I've ever been asked for by my regulars. I'm sure they'd appreciate 300, but if they've only ever asked for 200, then that's what I'll pay. Maybe it's because I wank the same guy night after night.

And I've had lots of offers from guys at Eros to 'chuck wow ' them for a quick 200 baht. Never 300. We're the guys offering me a discount....hehe.
But I'll check again next time and if the going rate is 300, then that's what I'll offer. That's not expensive, especially when it puts the guy out of action for a while.

January 15th, 2015, 14:18
I watched one boy in the toilet, he didn't even wash his hands after peeing!A gentleman does not wash his hands after urinating; ordinary men may do so. When you do wash your hands after having a shit, do not use an air dryer to dry them but use a paper towel. Research has shown (http://www.natureworldnews.com/articles/2355/20130610/study-finds-paper-towels-more-effective-hand-dryers-removing-bacteria.htm) that that is the most effective way of removing bacteria.

francois
January 15th, 2015, 15:38
And I've had lots of offers from guys at Eros to 'chuck wow ' them for a quick 200 baht. Never 300. We're the guys offering me a discount....hehe.
But I'll check again next time and if the going rate is 300, then that's what I'll offer. That's not expensive, especially when it puts the guy out of action for a while.
300 Baht is reasonable for chuck wow but not less, in my opinion. The boys are more than willing to accept more and I have given more for my fav boy.

I am ashamed to admit that some years ago I have given 100 Baht for a quickie CW to some who were desperate for a little money. That is not a tip, it is an insult.

LoveThailand
January 15th, 2015, 16:01
Do you guys come across boys with hygiene issues often? Was I in luck to never come across a boy who is not clean?

francois
January 15th, 2015, 21:56
Do you guys come across boys with hygiene issues often? Was I in luck to never come across a boy who is not clean?

Quite rare but it happens. There was one boy in a now defunct bar who we referred to as Stinky, for obvious reasons.

a447
January 16th, 2015, 01:30
I also cannot remember ever meeting a Thai guy who was not clean. Even the few who didn't want to shower didn't bother me much as they were very clean.

As long as they wash their cock beforehand.

And Francois, you are making me feel like a real cheapskate....lol. But I'll take your advice and offer 300 from now on.

lukylok
January 16th, 2015, 02:56
I agree completely.
Never had a thai boy who was not perfectly clean.
Same applies to Cambodian and Laotians.
And you better be spotlessly clean yourself ! :D

francois
January 16th, 2015, 12:41
And Francois, you are making me feel like a real cheapskate....lol. But I'll take your advice and offer 300 from now on.

Gratitude is merely the secret hope of further favors.

Francois (de La Rochefoucauld)

Shuee
January 18th, 2015, 00:02
dont get me wrong, im not saying 300bt is set in stone after all its never written down anywhere of course, just like everything get the best price you can, if the boys happy with 200 then why bump the rate up or next year it may be even 400!
my offing rate is high so maybe thats why i come across so many stinkers!

Impulse
January 18th, 2015, 04:57
I've only tipped 200 baht, but then I would have a dozen guys jerk off for me and buy each one a drink. So it was expensive night for me. This was at the old Good Boys. When I tipped one guy 300 baht he kissed me and acted like he won the lottery.

January 20th, 2015, 13:06
As long as they wash their cock beforehandThis response raises an interesting question or set of questions for those who frequent saunas, hands-on gogo bars and public lavatories (to mention but three - I'm sure there are many more types of places where anonymous sex takes place).

If a guy invites you to suck his cock in such a place, do you enquire whether he has washed his cock after the last time he urinated? If you're so prissy about washing hands after urinating, why not? Even more likely, do you enquire whether he has offered his cock to someone else (and they availed themselves of the opportunity) before offering it to you?If you're so prissy about washing hands after urinating, why not?

One of the arguments among health professionals about why there has been such a steep rise in the incidence of, say, asthma is that people are too protected from "germs" these days.

a447
January 20th, 2015, 15:20
One thing I've found disturbing over the years is the number if guys who get out of bed to take a piss and then return without washing their cock. I march them straight back to the bathroom and wash it myself!

But I must confess that I have sucked cock in gloryholes and saunas a few times (but not in gogo bars) and, of course, I'd no way of knowing how clean they were. That was a while ago and I don't do that now. A good sniff beforehand can tell you a lot...lol.