PDA

View Full Version : Phnom Penh report

a447
January 11th, 2015, 10:37
I arrived at the Arthur and Paul Hotel, unpacked, had a shower and headed off to the bars. At first I was tempted to go straight to the Hatha Khmer massage place, but as it was past 9:30 I figured the cute guys would be well and truly spent by now.

First bar was the 2 Colours Bar, just down the street from Blue Chilli. About 12 customers were sitting outside in a rather cramped area, but it makes it easy to strike up conversation. Inside the bar was empty. Strangely (but thankfully!) for a Saturday night there was no show. I didn't see any money boys. However, I'll be back again tonight because they have one waiter who is gorgeous! I couldn't take my eyes off of him and every time he saw me ogling him, he'd flash a huge smile and watch me drooling. :-s

I then walked down to Blue Chilli and, as expected, it was packed. There were a few young locals, but I got the feeling they were just customers, not money boys. The show was...err...predictable. It's Saturday night, for Christ's sake! Where is all the local trade??

So I walked over to the Rainbow Bar. Again, no boys, just a few farang sitting out on the terrace. However, one of the waiters is quite cute.

I knew I should have gone to Hathaway Khmer!.... Lol

As I mentioned in my last report, Arthur and Paul Hotel is soooo French - it's almost like a parody of a French Boutique Hotel in Paris. Even the boy who served me my breakfast approached me in French! I guess that's their client base. I don't have a problem with that!

I'll stay around the pool today and hope to see something interesting. I'm thinking along the lines of 7 inches, uncut...you get the picture.

January 11th, 2015, 11:46
a French Boutique Hotel in Paris.In Paris, of all places. Paris, France!

a447
January 11th, 2015, 15:26
Yes, in Paris, France.

I posted that especially for you. I figured someone who thinks Hugo Chavez was the president of Argentina probably wouldn't know where Paris is.

But, apparently, you do! At least you got something right....lol

Well done!

BTW, French boutique hotels are not confined to Paris. Just thought I'd let you know.

January 12th, 2015, 12:42
French boutique hotels are not confined to Paris.Dead right - they're everywhere in France. Have you been?

a447
January 12th, 2015, 14:07
Goodbye Blue Chilli, 2 colours and Rainbow Bar! You're old news. More on those later.

Last night I went to Hathaway Khmer massage and who should rush up and greet me with a hug and a kiss but Mr Bubble-butt. We went straight up to the room and got straight down to business, not bothering with the "massage" part. We showered, got onto the bed and he jumped straight on top of me and started showering me with kisses. I reached down and rubbed by hands all over that cute butt and quietly slipped a finger in. He then sat on my chest with my finger still in situ and stuck his cock in my mouth. He was moaning and writhing around. I stopped because I thought he was about to cum.

So we were now at decision time. Who would fuck who. As before, I just couldn't resist so I slipped on a condom and he lay on his back with his ankles behind his ears. What a view! I could spend the rest of my life looking at that! He's got a tight arse so I had a bit of trouble getting it in. I started off slowly fucking him and he pulled me closer so he could kiss me. I upped the rhythm a bit at a time and watched the look on his face. We tried out a number of positions - he's very flexible - until I finally came inside him; not my usual practice. He flashed me his beautiful smile and kissed me. I was exhausted! We then showered and got back on the bed to cuddle and kiss. This guy is dynamite!

I then left to go out to dinner, after promising I'd be back for more tonight; this time we are going to fuck each other.

Earlier on in the day I was talking by the pool to one of the massage boys at the hotel. He told me about the Space Bar. I'd never heard of it before. He told me they had a lot of cute guys who were very friendly, so I headed there after dinner.

Friendly?? What an understatement! As soon as I walked in I was greeted by a lovely guy, Mr Hyperactive, who hugged me and kissed me on the mouth and then thrusted his crotch into mine. I sat down and was immediately joined by Mr Stunningly Handsome. I went weak at the knees. He's quite tall for a Cambodian and has a swimmer's body with abs to die for. Mr Frisky then came over, sat on my lap and went for the grope. Something started stirring down below (me, not him) and he lifted up his muscle shirt and put my hand on his stomach.

It was basically like that all night. They had heaps of customers, but the 8 or so boys working there make sure we are all suitably entertained. Then I was joined by yet another stunner who cuddled me and put my hand under his muscle shirt so I could enjoy his impossibly smooth skin. At one stage, he unzipped his fly to give me a peek at his pubic hair! He then lifted his shirt up and put it behind his head and that's how he spent the rest of the night with me, cuddling up with our arms around each other. All the while the other boys would come and sit down, give me a massage, a quick feel etc etc. You get the picture.

I went to the toilet, only to see Mr Frisky walk out. I didn't know he'd gone to the toilet - honestly! We spent a few moments outside the toilet in a frantic groping session.

All night I noticed a very attractive customer eyeing me off. WTF?? Here he is, surrounded by hot, sexy, hunky spunky young guys yet he's giving me the eye. I'm none of those things. We exchanged smiles and waves throughout the evening and later a seat became free and he moved in next to me.

He was from Vietnam. He told me he'd seen me the previous night at Blue Chilli, and apparently he'd been at my hotel earlier in the evening to use the pool/ sauna. He must have arrived after I'd left. Anyway, he told me he was looking at me all night because he liked older white guys. So, the question is whether or not he was available for sex with me (for free) or whether he was a money boy. Common sense would suggest the latter, but I'll never know as I think he's leaving today. I gave him my email address.

Later in the evening, just when I thought things couldn't get any better, a guy who I presumed was a customer came over to say hello. Turns out he wasn't a customer, he was working there. And he's from Cuba!! A hot, 28 year old who, as was later revealed through his shorts, is hung like a horse! OMG!! I asked him the obvious question -"What's a guy like you...?" He told me it was easy for Cubans to get a visa for Cambodia and that he'd been invited to Phnom Penh by a French ex-pat he had met earlier in Vietnam.

A really cute young ladyboy turned up at the bar, and before too long Mr Hyperactive was grabbing her tits. She playfully whacked him in the balls and the poor guy had to go out on the street and squat, waiting to recover...hehe.

Apart from 2 of the guys working at Space Bar, all are very, very attractive. Are they offfable? Some definitely are. Mr Hyperactive came and whispered in my ear that I should phone him when I get back to the hotel and that he could come and visit me after the bar closed. Mr Frisky also told me he likes to fuck and indicated a number of times that he was available. But I think Mr Impossibly Handsome, and the guy I was cuddling up to all night are straight.

So that was the Space Bar. I've never had so much fun in a beer bar in my life!

BTW its on Street 136 a couple of streets up from the river on the right hand side. During the day it's a hair salon.

christianpfc
January 12th, 2015, 20:57
Are they offfable? Some definitely are.
You treat this as a side-thought, but for me this question is very important. Please inquire.

paperboy
January 12th, 2015, 22:26
hahahahah
i was there last year, was fun, but not like that hhahahahahhaha
im surprised, no very surprised you met a cuban there, as you know i was there last month(cuba)
and i got the impresion it was very very hard for them to leave etc, because none of them go back
thats what they told me

I dont know if i should go back to PP, def sean reap again but PP dont know

paperboy

a447
January 13th, 2015, 12:03
It was all happening around the hotel pool yesterday. I'm on the first floor and there is a balcony just outside my room that overlooks the pool area. I walked out there in the afternoon to see 2 foreigners aged probably in their late 30's sitting naked on the sun beds next to each other. One was playing with his cock while chatting. I then looked down over the balcony and saw a local guy who was playing with his rather impressive member while watching the foreigners. He was rubbing it over his towel and every now and then would pull it out and stroke it a bit and pull on his foreskin. "I'm in luck! I've found my fuck for the afternoon!" I thought. Alas, he looked up at me and he was not very attractive. The dyed red hair also didn't do him any favours.

The 2 foreigners kept chatting for a while and then one of them started to stroke the other guy's leg. "this could be the start of something big," I thought. And it was! Next think the stroker went down on the guy, giving him a full-on blowjob. I looked down at the Cambodian guy and saw that he had been joined by 3 other locals to watch the action. Then all of a sudden, the guy giving the blowjob stood up and sat on the other guy's cock! OMG. They were fucking! Out in the open! Next to the pool!

It wasn't full-on fucking - he was sitting on his cock and rocking back and forth while they chatted. A number of massage boys working at the hotel also mysteriously appeared on the scene - word travels fast! The fucker didn't use a condom, so I figure they are either a couple, or incredibly stupid.

I was looking forward to some hardcore action but that was not to be. The guy dismounted from his friend's cock and moved forward to he could receive a blow job. After a bit, the both got up and left, no doubt to continue the action in a more private place.

I thought I'd seenio everything, but obviously not. I asked a massage boy if it was ok to have sex by the pool.
"Sure, no probrem. Many do!"
Really??
Mind you, this is a men only gay resort so maybe I shouldn't be so surprised. But still,.....
Then again, what would I have done if he had offered me sex??

By now it was 6pm. Quite a few frisky locals had turned up to use the sauna and I saw one foreigner heading off there with the Cambodian guy. I was seriously considering staying around to see if I could get any action, but Mr Bubble-butt was waiting.

So back to Hatha Khmer massage. As with the previous night, we got straight down to business with 69. He then got in the doggy style position - he knows how much I admire his butt - and I slipped it in. This boy knows his craft and can seamlessly move from one position to another.

I collapsed in exhaustion so I rolled over and he fucked me. Unlike my guy in pattaya who just bangs away as hard as he can, this guy takes his time and varies the speed. It's wonderful and makes up for his rather small size.

We then kissed and cuddled for a while, and off I went, totally spent.

After dinner I went back to the Space Bar. Again, I was welcomed with open arms and a grope of my crotch. They had about 6 guys working there, including Mr Impossibly -handsome who was bare-chested, but the guy I was cuddling up to wasn't there. Never mind, Mr Frisky sat next to me and we had a great time groping each other under the table. He got a hard-on and he seemed to be packing a reasonable sized member. He also pulled down the front of his jocks to show me his pubic hair, of which he seems very proud for some reason. At the end of the night I gave him a good tip, so I'm assured of more fun tonight!

Later, a plastic dildo was produced and the guys and customers had a lot of fun with that.

Mr Hyperactive, who spends a lot of his time dancing about and playing touchy-feely with me, wanted to come back to my hotel tonight. He said he could fuck me for $30. But in the end, I decided I was too tired and had drunk far too much. I gave him my phone number and he's been ringing me all day! Big mistake.

The local fruit seller comes into the bar every night and ends up selling all his fruit to the boys. The first night, the boys were a bit playful with him but last night, they almost raped him...lol. Within seconds they had stripped him to the waist and we're having a bit of a grope. He took it all in good fun. The Spanish customer from the night before was there again and he showed his cock to the boys over his shorts. They had a bit of a squeeze of it and the fruit seller also joined in. He's 100% straight - married with 3 kids - but like everyone else, he just got caught up in the atmosphere of the bar.

I think the secret of their success lies in the fact that they have outgoing guys and the bar is very small. The boys are always bumping into each other and so take the chance to grope and have fun. And being so cramped, the customers also get to know each other and it's easy to strike up a conversation. The boys move around quite a bit and touch the customers at will.

So more of the same tonight. I'll be hanging around the pool today and maybe I'll see a bit of action. The guy who was being fucked yesterday is now lying naked by the pool so hopefully his friend will join him later.

a447
January 14th, 2015, 13:00
Unfortunately, there was no action around the pool yesterday. The guy who was fucked by the pool the other day only stayed long enough to get a hard-on and have a quick swim. His cock is very, very impressive indeed! He's obviously very proud of his endowment and wants to show it off to everyone.

As usual a number of locals came to use the hotel facilities, but they were all friends and stuck to each other, so to speak. I reckon this place would be a real hive of activity in the hot months; at the moment it's a bit too cold to go swimming. Apart from an actual sauna, they have a large jacuzzi, a couple of dark play areas and 4 cubicles with mattresses.

Off to Hatha Khmer for my nightly fun. Mr Bubble-butt seemed unusually horny. After a bit of foreplay he assumed the doggy style position. But this time he jacked off while I was fucking him and came all over the sheet - the same sheet I have to lie on while he services me! Yuk!

After he'd cum I didn't know if I should keep fucking him or not. Some guys don't like to continue, but he was very eager for me to keep going. So I did, and he was absolutely loving it. As usual, I fucked him to the point of exhaustion.

He put a towel over the wet sheet but I could still feel it on my back when I rolled over for him to work on me. He apologised for making such a mess. Oh well, there's always the shower.

Then dinner, then the Space Bar.

Tonight there was more of the fun I really love about this bar. And a bonus - the guys had a soccer theme night and were all wearing soccer shorts! After an hour or so, off came their shirts. I have to say that some of the guys are a bit chubby around the waist - but still slim by Western standards. Mr Impossibly-handsome spent a lot of time fending off the unwelcome approaches of an Asian customer. This guy was just plain aggressive and poor old Mr I-h sat there firmly covering his crotch. But to his credit, a smile never left his face. The guy I was cuddling up to a couple of nights ago suddenly appeared and rushed over to me and hugged me. He's taken a real shine to me - God only knows why; it's not as though I tip him. I do buy him a few drinks over the night, but so do other customers. Mr Frisky also came over quite often to let me savour his delights. He also spent a fair bit of time touching my cock. Mr I-h also came and chatted. Now, I know he's straight so would never consider groping him. However, on one occasion he sat facing me, looked down at his crotch and gave me a knowing look. So I had a feel of his cock. Wow - he wasn't hard, but he's packing a nice long cock in those shorts. A thought flashed through my mind - what if I offered him, say, $100 dollars? Would he come back to the hotel with me? How about $200? Somehow I think not, so I let it go.

Space Bar is a full-on groping bar. Not only do the boys have fun with each other - coming up from behind and grabbing each other's balls - but they also feel up the customers. Once the alcohol starts to flow, it's on for young and old.

I left the bar around one to go home. The foreigner who was fucked the other day was sitting outside on the balcony, nude with a hard-on, talking to another foreigner. So the guy who fucked him bareback must have just been a pick-up at the hotel. Scary. They got up, wished each other good night and went to their rooms, so obviously the action had finished and they were just having a post-coital ciggie.

Not long after I got a phone call from Mr Hyperactive.
"I come your hotel now. I fuck you. Ok?"
"Sure!"
He then phoned me again from outside the bar but the connection was so bad, and his English so poor, that I couldn't understand a word he was saying. Nine other phone calls followed but in the end we both gave up. I was trying to tell him the name of my hotel but he couldn't understand me.

Normally, at that hour I'm too tired for sex, but the bar just makes you so horny that it's hard to resist.

Tonight I'll make sure I write down the name of the hotel for him.

a447
January 15th, 2015, 14:29
Yesterday I was feeling a bit under the weather so decided I'd give Hatha a miss, or go a bit later. But then I got a video call on Line from Mr Bubble-butt in which he expressed his undying love for me. Believing every word, I suddenly perked up, had a quick shower and rushed over to meet him. We sat at the bar having a beer and again, he was telling me how he'd never met a guy like me before - I was, in fact, his first love - and he wanted to devote the rest of his life taking care of me. Oh, and he also asked me to buy him a Honda motorcycle....lol. I gave him a typical Asian ambiguous answer ....always best to keep them guessing, as it keeps them on their toes. It certainly worked a treat, as the sex we had last night was very intense - he worked his little butt off, so to speak.

After an exquisite blow job he presented his butt to me. He moaned and groaned while I pounded away. I pulled out but he was still not satisfied, so I induldged in some more butt play with him, using my fingers. He loved it and kept begging for more.

He then mounted me, closed his eyes and gave me one of the most intense, passionate fucks I've ever enjoyed in my short life as a bottom, all the while dreaming about riding around Phnom Penh on his new Honda, no doubt. For the first time in my life I experienced being jacked off whilst being fucked and it was wonderful!

We lay down together for a while in post-coital bliss.

'What colour Honda were you thinking of?"

Last night Space Bar was a little more subdued than usual (everything's relative) as there wasn't the overflow of customers. Mr Frisky (his name is Virat) spent most of the night with his hand up my shorts playing with the goods, and Mr Cuddly (his name is Phanet) also sat with me all night. I know he's straight so keep my hand well away from his cock, but last night he put my hand on it and actually encouraged me to touch him. So I did. All night. He got hard very quickly.

What on earth is going on here? At first I thought maybe the guys have been told they must let the customers have their way with them, but that doesn't seem to be the case. The night before Mr Impossibly-handsome refused to let the Asian customer go anywhere near his cock, and Mr Cuddly actually invited me to play with him when he knew all along that he was safe with me. Was he just horny?

As I stroked his cock I asked him if it really was ok. I didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable in any way.
"Sure. Ok. No problem," he said. He then flashed me a gorgeous smile and kissed me on the cheek.

During the night, Mr Frisky whispered a number of times in my ear that he was "available" and that he could be top or bottom. And yet he is also straight, as far as I can tell.

One of the customers who lives in PP told me that there is no concept of straight or gay; there is only the concept of sex itself. It doesn't matter. I've heard that somewhere before and didn't believe it. Now I'm having second thoughts.

There is a very charming Spanish guy who turns up every night. He has a massive member which he 'showed" us on the first night - but only over his shorts. He's the 'victim" of lots of groping by the boys and loves every minute of it.

But one thing is very clear at Space Bar - you'll never actually get to see the goods, only feel them. But I'm happy with that.

llz
January 15th, 2015, 16:28
Thank you for the detailed reports, these daily serials make me like being there .

a447
January 16th, 2015, 13:40
Yesterday evening I wandered down to the sauna area of the hotel. I hopped into the jacuzzi - nude only - and was soon joined by a local guy. He was middle-aged and decidedly unattractive. I could see he was playing with himself, although the churning water prevented me from actually seeing anything. He leered at me. I smiled and quickly looked away. Next thing, he starts to move over to my side of the jacuzzi! I was out if there! I wandered down to the steam room and opened the door, only to be thrown backwards by the intense heat. It was impossible to go inside. And there was certainly no action going on - by the time you got a hard-on, you'd have to rush outside. So I walked up a few steps to the private cubicles. One had the light on do I peeked inside. A foreigner was sitting there stroking his fat uncut cock, waiting for some action. I stood there for a minute or so watching him, but then he got up and left. The local boys seem to be more into each other and don't appear to be money boys.

So off to Hatha Khmer massage.

Well, it's official. Mr Bubble-butt and I are now engaged to be married. The touching ceremony took place at the Hatha Khmer bar in garden overlooking the toilet. He looked into my eyes and professed his love for me as he slipped a 10 cent red cotton band onto my wrist. I was so taken aback with emotion that I almost dropped my can of Angkor beer. The ceremony came to an end just as the evening breeze blew the contents of my ashtray into his gorgeous face.

We rushed upstairs to fuck. Without any ado he got down in the doggy position, raised his beautiful butt and pulled his butt cheeks apart for me. OMG! Time for some foreplay so I slipped my thumb in and wiggled it about. Then in went my ring finger (so thats why it's called the ring finger!) and finally, my cock. As usual, he moaned, groaned and whimpered as I ploughed away - strange, considering he once told me that he doesn't let customers fuck him as he doesnt like it, but he was willing to make an exception for me. Ain't love grand!

After I had regained my breath, it was his turn. This guy is amazing - he can just keep on fucking for an eternity. At one stage he had me on my back, pinned my shoulders to the bed and started riding me hard - almost as though he was riding a Honda....lol. When I could take no more, we had a quick shower and finished the evening with a 69.

I had to shower yet again as he had cum on my neck and the side of my face. Mmm...not happy. But that was my fault; as I wanked him for the last few seconds I wasn't paying attention to where his cock was pointing.

Off to the riverside for dinner. I was walking along looking for a place to eat but was continuously distracted by the eye candy all around me. Cambodia has more stunningly handsome guys per square metre than any other country in the world. Don't bother googling it; just believe me, it's true! The waiter at the 2 Colours Bar, the security guard standing at the bottom of the second floor escalator in the Aeon Shoopong Centre, my tuk-tuk driver, some of the massage boys at the hotel - they are just fucking everywhere!

Then I saw him. He was standing outside the Tonle Khmer restaurant pulling in customers. He saw me coming and smiled at me. I walked straight in and sat down without even bothering to look at the menu. When he came back with the menu, I told him I was unfamiliar with Asian food and so asked him to go through it with me, dish by dish. Each explanation was accompanied by that famous Khmer smile. Of course, I wasn't listening to a word he was saying - I've eaten all this stuff before. I moved to a table outside, near where he was standing and every now and then he'd turn around and give me a smile and a little wave. I couldn't wave back as I was busy drooling into some tissues. It was one of the best restaurants I've ever been to, although the food was nothing to write home about!

Then off to Space Bar. It was fairly crowded - a lot of familiar customers - but there were a couple of spare seats next to the entrance. As soon as I sat down, Virat and Phanet rushed over to greet me with a hug and a grope. Then the star of the bar, Mr Impossibly-handsome pulled up a chair and sat beside me. He immediately grabbed Virat's balls as Virat feigned an orgasm. Virat then took my hand at put it on Mr Impossibly-handsome's crotch, who then rubbed it feverishly up and down his crotch. This is the guy who I thought had a look but do not touch policy! This is the guy who I've been having wet dreams about ever since I first layed eyes on him!
"Ok?" I asked.
"No problem," he replied with a huge smile.
I sat there with my hand cupping his balls and my thumb rubbing up and down his impressive member. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. It was the last thing I imagined I'd be doing with him in the bar! I had now fulfilled my wildest fantasy and there was nothing more left to accomplish in Space Bar.

Or so I thought. A couple of nights ago I was sitting with another handsome guy with very dark, smooth skin and designer stubble. Unfortunately, he can't speak English so we didn't get very far. Then He came and sat opposite us and Phanet told me he could speak Thai. He called him over and we exchanged a few words. Virat moved over - a difficult manoeuvre as my hand was attached to his cock at the time - and he sat down next to me and started babbling away in Thai. I think He said that he wanted to talk with me the other night but couldn't because of his lack of English. (Then again, given my lack of Thai, he could just as well have been telling me he had to take his dog to the vet - who knows?)

He put his hand on my thigh and it slowly crept upwards. Phanet very kindly removed his hand from inside my shorts and allowed him access. He smiled as he squeezed my cock and said something in Thai. I didn't understand a word he said, but I'm guessing it was along the lines of "This is the biggest cock I've ever felt in my life,"... Or something to that effect.....lol. He then swapped places with Phanet so I could have a bit of fun.

So, let's see now. I've now had "intimate encounters" with every guy in the bar who I lust after. Both Virat and Phanet have surprised me my getting hard-ons. The next step would be to actually get to see a cock.

I'm still totally mystified by the whole situation I find myself in.
Why me?
Why do they constantly want to grab my cock, as opposed to the cocks of the younger, hot customers sitting nearby? Is it because I allow them to?
Why is it now possible for me to fondle Mr Impossibly-handsome when he refused to let another more attractive customer touch him? Is it because I'm not aggressive?
Why do the guys leave the customers they are sitting with and come and sit with me? Am I really that entertaining?? I hardly think so. (Mind you, I wouldn't be happy sitting with some of the miserable-looking customers)
It's obvious I've done something right, but I don't know what it is and I wish someone would tell me. I buy the guys drinks, just like other customers, but I don't throw my money about and don't hand out tips. The only thing I buy them is food from the cart outside the bar and fruit from the guy who comes into the bar every night - for the grand total of $2!

The Khmer guys are totally different from the guys who work in the beer bars of Pattaya. For one thing, they are not money boys and never ask for iPhones, gold chains, etc. and they have an innocence that the Pattaya guys lost long ago, or never had in the first place. The way the fool around with each other all night reminds me of my junior high school days when we played the Japanese equivalent of the sack-attack game - how many guys' balls can you grab in a minute.

Sorry for the long post, but this is the most fun I've had in a long, long time. I've cancelled my holiday in March to Siem Reap and have decided to come back here. I'm also very seriously considering cancelling my April trip to Pattaya. Is it worth giving up a seven and a half inch fat Isaan cock and coming here instead? At the moment, I think it is!

a447
January 17th, 2015, 13:18
I lay on my back, eyes closed enjoying an exquisite hand job. The way he was softly rubbing the head was driving me wild. He then leant forward and started to whisper sweet nothings in my ear as he upped the tempo.

"Transport. You know? If I have Honda I can go school every day."

"Shhhhhh...be quiet. Let me enjoy this."

"Now only $2400. I love you so much! So, what you thinking?"

I was actually thinking, "WTF happened to my hard-on?" Here I was, enjoying the "boyfriend experience," being sexually pleasured by the hot boy of my dreams, the boy who belongs solely to me, only to have my fantasy shattered by a fucking Honda motorcycle.

I took his hand off my now useless member and decided he should fuck me. That would shut him up. And it did. He's very intense when it comes to sex and when he's fucking he gives it his all, savouring every stroke, deciding when to change tempo and even the angle of attack. In an attempt to make up for his indiscretion and to keep his Honda dreams alive, he actually fucked me into submission.

"I know you like my arse," he said as he got down on all fours and presented his butt to me. A few quick strokes and I was up and ready. As I was enjoying the sound of my balls slapping up against his arse, he was enjoying a different sound in his head -Vroom! Vroom!

My very handsome tuk-tuk driver - that's why I chose him in the first place - was waiting outside to take me to the riverside where I sat in the Tonke Khmer restaurant and watched the eye candy passing by. Then a quick walk (well, more of a sprint) to the Space Bar.

Note to oneself: do not bother with the Space Bar on a Friday night. Here's why.

It was already doing a roaring trade when I arrived at 9:30. Virat rushed out to greet me and led me by the cock to one of four remains seats at the back of the patio area. We sat down next to each other and the fun started. All the waiters have been born with the gift of the grab, but Virat takes it further than anyone else.

Then 2 very tired old flamboyant queens turned up. Virat signalled them to take the two remaining seats, but one of them insisted on sitting in Virat's seat, and he had no choice but to give it to him. So, there goes the end of my fun.

I looked around for Mr Impossibly-handsome, but he wasn't there. He'd apparently taken the night off. Damn! The gorgeous Thai-speaking guy came over and stroked my thigh and kissed me, followed by Phanet.

Then all of a sudden, big groups of people started turning up to the bar. The boys ran out the back to find more chairs but there was hardly any space left to put them. It was like Tokyo rush hour. I was left all alone, squeezed between an old queen and a wooden table. And that's the last I saw of the boys close up - they were all down the back behind the bar trying to keep up with drink orders. And in any case, there were no more chairs for them to sit down next to me, even if they had a minute or so to spare (which they didn't.)

A young loud-mouthed American NGO arrived in a group. She pushed in and somehow found a spot to sit and then off she went. "Hey guys, you wouldn't believe what happened at my apartment last night.....yada yada." Just then a young girl came in to sell flowers. She, and a lot of other kids, wander in an out during the night to sell things. This fucking loud-mouth do-gooder NGO promptly chased the poor girl out of the bar. 'You should be in bed!" she shouted. She then went back to her $4 cocktail.

For christ's sake woman, this is their Cambodia, not your America- it's the way things work here. You have prevented her from making a meagre few dollars to support her family, all because of your misplaced Western concept of how people should lead their lives. I can't stand these misguided fools; more often than not they cause far more harm than good to the locals.

I waited around for the crowd to disperse, but as two customers left, another four would push their way in. Totally pissed off, I left the bar just before midnight (without a hard-on!) and walked down to the Rainbow Bar.

It was basically dead - just 3 customers. Unlike the Space Bar, where the waiters are 99% straight, the Rainbow has gay waiters. But they only had 3 and they were basically ladyboy types. I had an interesting chat to the other customers and then we were joined by the new owner who had bought the bar just 5 weeks ago. Judging by the lack of business, he must be wondering what the fuck he was thinking when he decided to take over the bar. He told me that the secret to success is a bar with lots of hot boys (hello!) but that it was very hard to find gay guys who wanted to work. He explained that, first and foremost, the local guys are just plain lazy and don't want to work. Secondly, all the really hot guys won't work in the bars because they can make much more money selling their arses in Heart of Darkness. A really hot bottom can make over $100 a night, as opposed to $80 a month working in a gay bar. I remember suggesting to the previous owner that he have the boys take their tops off, but he said it was against the law. But that's not the case, as the Space Bar boys take their tops off all the time.

It was now 1:15 so I decided to walk back to Space Bar to see if the situation had changed. It had. There were only about a dozen or so customers seated around the main table on the patio. The loud-mouth, who probably spent more on drinks than that poor girl will earn in a month, had also gone. Virat came and sat with me, but as soon as he grabbed my cock, he was called away to help with the accounts. I looked for Mr Cuddly; there he was inside the bar sorting through a mass of bills and trying to balance the books. It was total confusion. The problem is that the bar gets Virat to keep a running account of each customers' drink orders. But Virat is often pissed and gets things a bit mixed up. With the bar having been so busy, it was obviously going to be a long night.

With that in mind, the waiters started packing up at 1:30, so all the boys were busy taking out the empty bottles, wiping down the tables, etc. so I didn't really get to see anyone for more than a few minutes.

All in all, a wasted night at Space Bar. Being Saturday night, I guess there'll be more of the same tonight. But, forever the optimist, I'll be heading back there after dinner.

We live in hope.

LoveThailand
January 17th, 2015, 13:32
Great report, a. A question: what's Heart of Darkness?

a447
January 17th, 2015, 15:57
It's a nightclub. Not specifically gay, but there is a gay area inside.

bobsaigon2
January 17th, 2015, 19:57
"Transport. You know? If I have Honda I can go school every day."
"Shhhhhh...be quiet. Let me enjoy this."
"Now only $2400. I love you so much! So, what you thinking?"

I love it. Just like one of the Thai go-go boys. The only difference between the two countries is that the Khmer guys usually don't speak English so aside from this individual, Hatha Khmer massage offers a very quiet - but very satisfying - hour's worth of fun. Just returned from PP 18 days ago, already planning my next trip there. (Will stay again at Rambutan Resort, next door to A&P. A&P's naked guests, with or without erections, are a bit over the top for me.)

goji
January 18th, 2015, 05:41
Maybe it's just luck, but the Khmer boys I met speak better English than their Thai counterparts.
One in particular could entertain the bar for a couple of hours with stories.

a447
January 18th, 2015, 13:32
It was my last night at Hatha Khmer massage. Mr Bubble-butt was on hand to greet me as I arrived and quickly led me to the bar for our customary pre-coital drink. The guys park their motorcycles just a few metres away from the bar in a dark part of the garden. A Honda had been moved and strategically placed next to the bar.

"You like it?"
"Yes, it's very nice."
"It belong my friend. He just buy. Now he can go to school every day, no probrem."
"But...um...why did here park it here? Right next to the bar?"
"I think he happy he has new Honda and he want to show you."

Enough is enough is enough! I was horny and needed to get down to business. He was eager to carry on the conversation, but I took him by the hand and literally dragged him upstairs.

Knowing tonight was the last time I'd be seeing him, at least for a couple of months, I was determined to make the most of it, but with the hope of a Honda fading quickly, I was expecting a less than stellar performance from him.

Wrong! He came out of the shower, ran over to the bed and jumped on top of me and started smothering my whole body with kisses -face, neck, chest, stomach, thighs and then my cock. He made a lascivious slurping sound and he licked my balls. And he made sure he positioned his butt so I could slip in a finger or two. This guy was on a mission!

I told him I needed a rest, otherwise I'd be in danger of cumming. So he quickly slipped on a condom and slowly put it in. OMG! He waited a few seconds and then began to thrust ever so slowly, gradually increasing tempo and changing gears till he hit top speed.

Tonight I was determined not to be fucked into submission and I managed to hang in there.
"Fuck me! Fuck me!" I cried. "Honda! Honda!" (Not really!)

It was his best performance, which is quite a feat given he is a real power fucker. Now it was my turn and it was probably my best performance, too - I fucked him to within an inch of his life.

Things got quite emotional (him, not me) as I was about to leave. Tears welled up in his eyes as he bid a fond farewell to....his Honda dream.

I arrived at Space Bar fully expecting a repeat of the previous night's disaster, but was surprised to see a much smaller crowd. Virat sat me down, got me a drink and we settled in. Mr Impossibly-handsome (his name is Wisna) came over and gave me a smile and a cuddle. I offered him a drink, but he told me he was ok. Phanet, unfortunately, took last night off.

As the bar got busier, so did the boys. The table next to me asked me to join them. Normally, I would have politely declined as I'd rather spend time with the guys, but there wasn't much prospect of that happening, so I sat down and had a great time chatting with people of all nationalities. They even paid for my drinks. During the evening the boys apologised for not being able to sit with me. Un-fucking-believable!

They eventually left, along with quite a few other customers and the bar suddenly resembled a week night. I was soon joined by the guys again behind a table. Virak immediately grabbed my balls and spread his legs to allow me easier access to his cock. They were all wearing loose Khmer pants, which made things easier. Wisna, who I'd never touch uninvited took my hand and quietly placed it between his legs, but I only had a quick grope. For Cambodians, both guys have substantial assets. Vitat can boast a decent length and gets rock hard easily. Wisna never gets hard, but then again, I've never really spent a lot of time stroking him - always a quickie.

Virat whispered in my ear. "Tonight I go sleep with you. Can fuck me. Ok?"
Boy, what a temptation! I just LOVE Virat! He would have to be one of the happiest, friendliest, most outgoing guys I've ever met. He has a smile on his face all night and everyone just adores him. In the end, I declined but told him I'd take him up in his invitation next time I'm here. I still find it hard to believe he'd bottom for me, but he assured me he would. If Wisna offered - he never would - I'd immediately take him back to the room, have him strip naked and then just sit and admire his gorgeous body. I think I'd be too intimidated to have sex with someone like him. And anyway, tonight I was too tired and hadn't quite recovered from my bout with Mr Bubble-butt.

It was time to go. I was sitting behind the table with a guy on either side, one hand on Wisna's thigh and the other stroking Virat's hard-on. They didn't know it was my last night in Space Bar and that I had a little surprise for them.

The customers don't seem to tip the boys - I only once saw a customer tip a boy $1 and it was very gratefully received - but they do seem to tip the bar. I never tipped the boys either, but always planned to give them something on my last night.

I quietly took the money out of my pocket, divided it in two and, when the guys weren't looking at each other, discretely pressed it into their hand. (I never give tips to the boys out in the open. In the gogo bars I always slip it down the front of their jocks when no one is looking.) With that all hell broke loose....lol. They both jumped up yelling and started high-fiving me and each other. It was as though they'd won the lottery. (it really wasn't such a large amount.)

Those guys work every night for a paltry $3 - less than the cost of a Heineken - and they deserve every dollar I gave them. Thanks to them, I've had the best time ever!! I'll give Phanet his tip when I come back, because he has also been friendly and extremely "accommodating".

As they accompanied me to my tuk-tuk, I was so happy my trip had finished the way I had wanted it to - everyone very happy, not just me.

So, there you have it. That was my Phnom Penh experience in detail. (Not too graphic, I hope!) if you are looking for a change of scenery, take the plunge and give PP a go. You won't regret it.

Andaman!
January 18th, 2015, 14:41
Thanks for a great series of reports a447. You definitely win the award for best reporter. Funny and detailed - really enjoy reading them - but can't believe you turned down Virat's offer particularly when. You say "I just love Virat". Space Bar has a great website http://www.spacehairpp.com There are pictures of the boys - can you tell us which is Mr Frisky, Mr Impossibly Handsome, Mr Hyperactive etc?? Where are you heading next - looking forward to your next report.

a447
January 18th, 2015, 15:55
Unfortunately, few of the boys pictured on their website work at the bar now.

If you go to the second photo on the homepage, the guy on the left in the green top is very, very gay - ex-ladyboy- so he doesn't interest me.

The guy in the middle in pink is the one who speaks fluent Thai. He's married, but still a lot of fun.

The others aren't pictured on the website. But if you go to the bar, you can't miss them. Virat is the cheeky one with the broad grin - he does the accounts, but would be an accountants nightmare....lol. He is the most fun guy in the bar and so is easily recognisable. Virat is Mr Frisky.

As for Mr Impossibly-handsome (Wisna), you'd recognise him as soon as you saw him as he has taken good looks to a higher level. He stands out like a sore thumb. I was talking to some guys at Rainbow Bar on Saturday night. He came up in the conversation and although nobody knew his name (I only learnt it last night), we all knew exactly who we were talking about and drooling over.

There are a couple of guys who don't interact much with the customers as they have no English at all. There were two new guys there last night.

Mr Hyperactive can't stand still for more than a few seconds without breaking into a very sexy dance routine. He appears to be the head waiter.

Often, when sitting with a customer, he would blow kisses at me across the bar and frequently come over and give me a kiss, while thrusting his crotch forward for me to have a quick feel.

Mr Cuddly (Phanet) has a beautiful body. He calls me "My love ".... lol. He'll very proudly show you a magazine which features a photo shoot displaying his body. But the photos don't do him justice - he's a lot better looking in real life.

I'll keep checking back to the website in case they update their photos. The boys featured on the website at the moment are not all that attractive to me, except the Thai speaker.

The reason I didn't take Virat back to the hotel is because he doesn't finish work until 2:00 am and I had to get up early to vacate my room here at the hotel for a new guest. Also, I find that as I get further and further into my trips, the sex gets more and more tiring. I give it my all, believe me, but I'm only human! The cumshots may not be impressive compared to the local lads, but the orgasms are positively explosive - like nothing I've experienced outside Asia - day after day after day. And I think that wears me down a little.

I was supposed to head off to Bali today, but I've decided to rest my weary cock back in Australia instead. And I need to be able to sit down again....lol.

So you may get a Bali report next week - depends on how I feel.

I've got a number of small work commitments coming up, unfortunately spread out over 2 months. But if I can get away for a week or so, I might just drop into phnom Penh for a quick visit.

a447
January 22nd, 2015, 09:25
A word of warning, although you probably know this already. If you have privacy issues, be careful when you use Line.

I used Line in Phnom Pehn to keep in contact with Mr Bubble-butt. Ever since I returned home I've been receiving messages from him and it's driving me mad! (It seems the dream is still alive...lol) Other people sometimes grab my phone and use it and I certainly don't want them to know what I was up to in Cambodia. I've used the "hide" feature, but he still pops up every time he messages me.

I'm loathe to delete him, as I may need to contact him if I decide to make a quick visit between now and March.

I'm unfamiliar with Line - I had to ask a massage boy at the hotel to set it all up for me. Is there any way in which I can still receive a message from him without him appearing in the chat area? Is there any facility to have hidden chats on Line?

Help!!

christianpfc
January 22nd, 2015, 10:46
I had a similar problem, I had to block the boy. Then you won't receive messages at all (which is fine for me, I don't want to be permanently in contact), and unblock him when you return.

I don't give my phone to other people, but I don't want notifications every time someone I'm not going to see anytime soon messages me (standing in a full bus, holding the rail with one hand and taking out my phone with the other hand, just to find it's him again!).

goji
January 23rd, 2015, 05:12
You got me thinking on that. I want to stop gmail notifications, as I use K9 and do not want duplicate notifications.

Am trying this method. Do not know if it will work.

Go to:
Settings
More
Application manager

Find the application. Tap on it. Then untick the Show Notifications box.

As for your friend, if he harasses you, delete him.