PDA

View Full Version : Threesomes in Bangkok

Wim888
January 9th, 2015, 12:59
I am planning a trip to Bangkok, and enjoy threesomes with guys from the go-go bars. I have found that these are not as easy to arrange as I had hoped.

Some problems:
1. A few guys seem reluctant to have threesomes with guys from the same bar. I find this a little strange because I always tip generously, and why should they feel embarrassed or shy? Some guys have suggested that we go to another to get the third guy.

2. When I went to the second bar, some Thai guys seemed reluctant to have threesomes with Vietnamese and particularly Cambodian guys that I found very attractive.

3. Some guys were willing to have a threesome, but requested that I off their friends at the bar, even though I did not find them attractive.

Any comments or suggestions about threesomes would be greatly appreciated.

None of the mama sans or captains at the bars seem to have had problems with threesomes. A few guys refuse to have threesomes, and I can respect their decision.

Surfcrest
January 9th, 2015, 15:48
1. I'm sure, when the boys have an "Off" they probably don't go back to the bar and tell the guys from the same bar "exactly" what they did. Especially if you've convinced them to do something they've told their bar mates they don't do. In a threesome, it might come back to the bar in a way that makes one or even both a little embarrassed. The outside world is no different. Threesomes always work best with two complete strangers. As you've had experience, you probably know by now that it's a rare event when you have a threesome, when each is into each other equally. Especially when one or more is of a different race or type than the other(s). That's my experience over the years in Thailand or anywhere else and I've had them. The best strategy that I've employed is to pick one up at a bar and then leave together. Make sure he knows what the plan is in advance and make sure he's completely willing. Then go to another bar, of your choice and pick up another one that you both agree on. Have him sit with you and the first boy for a bit and see if there's some connection and then continue on to the next bar for another one if there is...or just go home with the two.

2. When my bf and I are in Thailand together, we occasionally pick up one or more. He's Cantonese and so we get quite a few Thai's that aren't into him because he's Asian, but it's like bobbing for apples and so we just go for the next one we see. Similarly so, if you check out the gay online sites here in Vancouver you'll see lots of Asian guys online (As 43% of the City is of Asian decent) and most of these guys note in their profiles that they are not into other Asians. Just as some of us are only into Asian, some Asians are not sticky.

3. I'd be leery of any boy suggesting you off another boy. While it would be a wonderful fantasy that the first boy you chose had a secret crush on the boy he suggested and that it would turn into a fiery night of passion, the more likely suggestion is that they are planning to go somewhere together after your Off and this makes it very convenient for them.

Most mamasan suggestions for threesomes with their boys that I've been given have been BS. They don't know and even when they do they exaggerate the results you are expecting and will probably leave you disappointed. After all, you're the best person to make the choice...as you're paying the bill.

Surfcrest

Oliver
January 9th, 2015, 17:56
My experiences are the same. My boyfriend and I tried threesomes about five years ago; only one of or four attempts was successful. The last was such a disaster that we agreed that it should be...the last attempt.
Three years ago, with P. safely on his way back to Kampaeng Phaet and one day in Pattaya to fill, I offed a duo from a Sunee host bar. It was their idea and I was misled into thinking that they were "into" such things. Perhaps they were; but not in the way I wanted. Neither of them would even touch each other, taking it in turns to attend to my needs.
P's opinion is that the gay Thai guys we meet on the scene prefer to have "friendships" at the bar or elsewhere which are not sexual. When I first met him eleven years, I knew that he had a very close friend and wrongly assumed that there was a sexual element in the relationship. I was corrected very decisively. Surfcrest is right; two strangers from different bars who fancy each other are a much better bet than trying to off from one bar, even if the two guys are only co-employees.

Brad the Impala
January 9th, 2015, 19:29
here in Vancouver you'll see lots of Asian guys online (As 43% of the City is of Asian decent)

That is a breathtaking statistic! Vancouver, indeed Canada, has suddenly become a more interesting place to visit.

More pertinently agree completely with Surfcrest's anaysis of threesomes with bar guys in Thailand. My bf(thai) and I regularly meet guys for threesomes when we are in Thailand. I have learnt that it is always best to opt for guys that my bf,more than me, gets a positive vibe from. In the past if the fun of the threesome didn't happen, it was because of the absence of Thai to Thai chemistry.

thaiguest
January 9th, 2015, 19:34
This talk of "threesomes" reminds me of how lucky we all are to be in Thailand. In most countries the only regular option is a lonesome "onesome".
I've a foreboding that this paradise is about to fall around our ears curtesy of the new "clean-up" campaign.
History has shown that first clean-up by moral police involves sex venues (example Berlin's pre war red-light districts.)
Enjoy it here while you can guys-this may not be an abiding stay and if you're a serial complainer -reform now.

arsenal
January 9th, 2015, 20:18
Thaiguest. You might be right about the clean up but having watched events since the military took over there is little sign of it so far. In fact the first Shinawatra did far more to damage the good times being had with his bar closing hours and helping the police to get rich than the new lot have done. Also, military juntas' are not new to Thailand, they've had them on and off for many decades. Lets' just keep our fingers crossed.

thaiguest
January 9th, 2015, 21:31
Thaiguest. You might be right about the clean up but having watched events since the military took over there is little sign of it so far. In fact the first Shinawatra did far more to damage the good times being had with his bar closing hours and helping the police to get rich than the new lot have done. Also, military juntas' are not new to Thailand, they've had them on and off for many decades. Lets' just keep our fingers crossed.

I hope you're right.
However there's something of the Moral Mare Guliani about this head poncho and one if his mayoral high points was the cleaning up of 4 2nd St.
I might also ask the (rhetorical) question as to why obvious devotees of EROS BAR insist on publising every perverted move they make in there on this public forum?
Have they a death-wish for the place or what?