PDA

View Full Version : amazing thailand 3

bedbugy1-old
June 21st, 2006, 16:06
went into my local caltex to fill up with 95 octane for my honda dream nice boy at pump 90 baht so decideded to get some free air saw to dogs having a good time fucking and been beaten to the air pipe by two boys went for a leak one of the boys in blue short s went too he started to play around with himself at the next stall on leaving the two dogs where stuck together by thier arse bet john botting never see's this at his local shell

June 21st, 2006, 16:12
What???? Slow down, and try a period or a comma every now and then!

June 21st, 2006, 16:32
and you didnt get pics!!!???

June 21st, 2006, 17:12
Bugy you lead a very sheltered life to find this all so breathless, like me, only fucking dogs are very common where I live. Also fucking frogs, anyone got a tip on how to rid a garden of a plague of fucking loud quacking frogs? The only time I get a proper sleep is if there is large fucking snake hanging around then they all fucking shut up in unison.

Monty-old
June 21st, 2006, 17:33
Put on a Max Bygrave tape or c.d.or Rolf Harris.
That will work.
The best is Sing A Long Max .Or Rolf Down Under.
It works every time I put it on in my bar,
but only if I sing along.

June 21st, 2006, 17:48
anyone got a tip on how to rid a garden of a plague of fucking loud quacking frogs?

Invite BBB to come over with a bucket of garlic sauce and a carton of Chateau Cardboard

Mind you afterwards there would be a plaque of fucking loud farting noises to contend with - but that is another problem in itself

June 21st, 2006, 17:55
You reckon? I hear that Georgie Boy spends so much time getting rooted by big cock boys that when he farts, the only sound that is emitted is a loud "whoosh".

June 25th, 2006, 22:44
"went for a leak one of the boys in blue short s went too he started to play around with himself at the next stall"

Why not let us in on what happened next or were u in too much of a rush to get outside and observe the dogs?

June 26th, 2006, 19:05
Bugy you lead a very sheltered life to find this all so breathless, like me, only fucking dogs are very common where I live.

Last night my eighty-five-year-old neighbor was getting it on--Out on the front lawn.
Her boy friend wanted to try it dog-fashion.