January 1st, 2015, 00:51
Hi every one happy new year where ever you are
we are here in gran canaria, sex capital of europe lol

hope eevry one hve a great time
happy 2015

Surfcrest
January 1st, 2015, 01:39
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/Surfcrest/happy_new_year_2015_wish.jpg

Happy New Year's 2015 to all our Sawatdee-Gay-Thailand (SGT) and the Sawatdee Network members!

Surfcrest :ymparty:

scottish-guy
January 1st, 2015, 02:06
....gran canaria, sex capital of europe...lol....

You're not being serious are you? I'm glad you added the LOL

In my experience, the gay scene (specifically the Yumbo Centre) seems to cater mainly for repulsive and obese >50yo bears cruising to suck any old cock that's thrust through a gloryhole in the numerous darkroom bars, or for sub Blackpool-level drag queens and their pissed admirers. Otherwise GC is a bit of a letdown for a spot of hows-your-father - no rent whatsoever :)) - best I've managed is a feel of the waiter's cock @ Fiction Bar :))

Happy New Year tho! :ymparty:

Smiles
January 1st, 2015, 14:13
"... the gay scene (specifically the Yumbo Centre) seems to cater mainly for repulsive and obese >50yo bears cruising to suck any old cock that's thrust through a gloryhole ..."
Yes, I've always thought that 'grande canaries' was some sort of gay code ~ akin to colored hankies in the back pocket ~ but besides it being something-about-birds I just never got it.
Scottish, being a fount of mind-bogglingly trivial information 24/7, has now nailed it down to obtuse metaphors associated with London's public toilets circa 1890's. How Wilde.

Perhaps PeterUK could contribute one more learned article regarding this issue to 'History Today'? God knows it's at least in the same general territory as his last piece: 'The East India Company's Buggerers of Singapore'.

And yes, Happy NewYear to you too Paperboy.