PDA

View Full Version : Oi. You. Yes. Miss (Lost Your) Marples. Yes. You.

Tobi
December 30th, 2014, 19:31
OK, sorry to spoil your game of Cluedo, but it was...

Beachlover. In the Kempinski. With a wooden dildo.

Seriously, guys, are you all so sad that you have nothing better to do but yell "troll", "hydra", "former member" or add bitchback nancybites about each other on every single sodding post? The amount of times a day some of you seem to wet your knickers, I can only hope you're wearing diapers.

I've been working through pages of old posts and it's been a real slog, year-after-year questions get asked and you all leap in to have a completely irrelevant slanging match. I can't imagine it helps the owner of the board, it certainly didn't help me having to trawl through a mire of irrelevant rubbish to find nuggets of info. and I can only imagine how off putting it must be to any newcomer who wasn't born fully armed with fangs and talons like my good self.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore a brilliant bitchfest, but hey, why not start your own posts like this one, instead of hijacking anyone else's with your pointless, irritating, noise?

It's just a thought!

Tobi. x

arsenal
December 30th, 2014, 20:16
Suggestion noted.

arsenal
December 30th, 2014, 20:18
Suggestion ignored.
Bitchfight anyone?

LoveThailand
December 30th, 2014, 20:33
Better to judge posts for what they are instead of wasting time and energy "hunting" "hydras, trolls" etc/

scottish-guy
December 31st, 2014, 22:30
The fact this this storm-in-an-eggcup topic has made it to the Flaming Room, only illustrates how tame and peace-loving this board has become since the long-overdue demise of the deranged former owner.

Happy New Year!

:ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty:

catawampuscat
January 2nd, 2015, 00:14
Beachlover was a real character. He played endless games and for a while, flooded gay Thailand forum. Using the
same avatar and a reminiscent posting style, created the situation.
Making it to the flaming room so quickly is quite a feat.
I'd almost forgotten "the long-overdue demise of the former owner" reign, which worsened tenfold with his bitchboard.

a447
January 3rd, 2015, 00:09
Why did you post that link to Emirates private jet service?

Surfcrest
January 4th, 2015, 01:23
tobi appears to have vanished...for now? I don't believe tobi was Beachlover. I believe, as he said that tobi was from the UK. We all know that the very beautiful sucessful businessman / boy Beachlover lives in Australia (Sydney I believe) with his almost equally handsome Thai lover and that they dash to Thailand faster than one could in a private jet a couple of times a year...lol.

tobi burst on to the scene asking about iPhone 6's as appropriate gifts for his associates in Thailand. Do people buy such things as gifts? I imagine, if one had the money that might be considered...I think a phone has become a common gift for some guys of a certain income bracket. You might even get a better deal or a more reliable product back home or elsewhere, while it would still be as convenient or more in Thailand.

It sounds as though tobi was tagged as a troll from the start and rather than explaining himself better, decided to play the role and ramped that up to portray our noticeably absent Beachlover...although not that well.

That's my take on tobi...and the other very famous one...lol.

Surfcrest

a447
January 4th, 2015, 01:31
Dab69 got it right when he described Tobi as being "old, Caucasian and alone."