PDA

View Full Version : Direct Flights: London > Udon Thani

Tobi
December 30th, 2014, 02:03
I just wanted to ask if any fellow Brits. have tried out Emirates non-stop service between London and Udon Thani yet?! I think going direct to the source will enable the more frugal amongst us to cut out the middle men, drinks, off fees and the ghastly necessity of overtipping mamasans.

http://d.pr/WVqI Thoughts?!

Beachy. x

dab69
December 30th, 2014, 05:00
sounds like great penny pinching fun for your first actual
trip to TH, should you actually decide to go.

now you are pretending to be British?
guessing you are still old, caucasian, and very alone....

catawampuscat
December 30th, 2014, 11:09
Silly beachlover..

Surfcrest
December 30th, 2014, 13:10
I just hope this inspires another Sunday Funnies / Life's a Beach cartoon from bangkokbois. I really miss those!

Surfcrest

Tobi
December 30th, 2014, 15:01
I love those too, and I learned... a LOT... just from them. ;) Oh, and I'm so, so FUCKED if proto-Beachy turns up, huh?!! :-o

christianpfc
December 31st, 2014, 00:24
Direct flights from London to Udon Thani? I think you misunderstood something. I will leave it to others (members far more knowledgeable about flights) to point out the mistake.

I think going direct to the source will enable the more frugal amongst us to cut out the middle men, drinks, off fees and the ghastly necessity of overtipping mamasans.
You are wrong. I did extensive research, Pattaya is the easiest/most convenient option.

"ghastly necessity of overtipping mamasans" where did you get that from?

thaiguest
December 31st, 2014, 07:52
Direct flights from London to Udon Thani? I think you misunderstood something. I will leave it to others (members far more knowledgeable about flights) to point out the mistake.

I think going direct to the source will enable the more frugal amongst us to cut out the middle men, drinks, off fees and the ghastly necessity of overtipping mamasans.
You are wrong. I did extensive research, Pattaya is the easiest/most convenient option.

"ghastly necessity of overtipping mamasans" where did you get that from?
SIR
You've closed your eyes and believe you're feeling a silk purse whereas you're feeling a sow's ear.
This OP is a FUCKWIT.

scottish-guy
December 31st, 2014, 18:19
I'm not even one of the flight "experts" which Christian refers to - but common sense tells me that it's highly unlikely that there is a non-stop Emirates flight from the UK to Udon Thani at all!

My expectation would be of a change of plane in Dubai followed by a change of airline in BKK - far from "non-stop".

Willing to be corrected though.

:ymparty:

francois
December 31st, 2014, 20:54
Seems that no one checked out the website provided by Tobi? Easy to get a direct flight from London to Udon Thani; just charter a plane and skip the middle men.

scottish-guy
December 31st, 2014, 22:17
Francois, I do realise that chartering even a 787 Dreamliner with a full crew would pose no financial difficulty for Tobi or Beachy, but then there is the small matter of whether Udon Thani airport although formally designated an International airport (like U -Tapao), actually accepts international flights - as none seem to operate out of it. If there is no immigration facility, how could one land there?

It just goes to prove that there may still be some things even Tobi and Beachlover cannot buy.

:))

dab69
December 31st, 2014, 22:49
Francois, I do realise that chartering even a 787 Dreamliner with a full crew would pose no financial difficulty for Tobi or Beachy, but then there is the small matter of whether Udon Thani airport although formally designated an International airport (like U -Tapao), actually accepts international flights - as none seem to operate out of it. If there is no immigration facility, how could one land there?

It just goes to prove that there may still be some things even Tobi and Beachlover cannot buy.

An easy second to one who already holds *eternal youth*

francois
January 1st, 2015, 00:16
[quote="scottish-guy"

Say is ain't so! Tobi and BL would never shit us!