PDA

View Full Version : First trip

alexhamilton
December 29th, 2014, 22:11
heading to bangkok for a few days later this year. very new to the scene and wondering what the best approach is to find a friend e.g. connect on gayromeo first. am 32 yo and ideally lookin for someone a little younger for some fun. no accommodation booked.

LoveThailand
December 30th, 2014, 00:58
There is plenty on profiles on GR in the age bracket you seem to be looking for. Also line is very popular with local guys. Get a local sim card and you'll be flooded with contacts.
Additionally, the bars and gay venues in BKK will ensure (almost) unlimited supply of "fun" partners. Be prepared to spend.

a447
December 30th, 2014, 01:28
Alex, if you are only 32 and in reasonable shape, you'll most likely be able to have all the fun you want for free.

As Lovethailand mentioned, Line seems to be the way to go -that's how I contact my guy from Screwboys. He actually set it up for me.

And I reckon you'd be able to have a great time at Babylon Sauna!

Break a leg!......lol

alexhamilton
December 30th, 2014, 02:01
thanks @LoveThailand and @a447 i will get a sim card when i arrive. i am in good shape physically so maybe i will just pickup someone. will see what happens :)

netrix
December 30th, 2014, 13:17
gayromeo.com
grindr

clubs like DJ Station, Castro RCA, G.O.D. Bangkok

alexhamilton
December 30th, 2014, 19:07
anyone on gr or elsewhere you would recommend i pop my anal cherry to?

arsenal
December 30th, 2014, 20:29
I suggest you pop your anal cherry to Tobi as I'm sure he's not very far away.

francois
December 31st, 2014, 14:27
anyone on gr or elsewhere you would recommend i pop my anal cherry to?

Suggest you contact Aaron Burr for a good anal cherry popping.

alexhamilton
January 25th, 2015, 03:18
Hi,
who is Tobi and Aaron Burr or where can I contact?

catawampuscat
January 25th, 2015, 08:02
Francois, not everyone is well versed in American history but very funny anyway.
Never knew Aaron Burr was a top.

francois
January 25th, 2015, 11:55
Hi,
who is Tobi and Aaron Burr or where can I contact?

The BurrтАУHamilton duel was a duel between two prominent American politicians: the former Secretary of the Treasury Alexander Hamilton and sitting Vice President Aaron Burr, on July 11, 1804.[1] At Weehawken in New Jersey, Burr shot and mortally wounded Hamilton.

joe552
January 25th, 2015, 17:52
I thought Aaron Burr was that 70s American lawyer show, but now remember it was Raymond Burr (who later became Ironside) All very confusing.

catawampuscat
January 25th, 2015, 19:19
Looks like tobi is forgotten already

Dalewood
January 25th, 2015, 20:03
Awright.....what in blazes do Tobi and Aaron Burr have to do with a good shag in Thailand?? (and I am American)

catawampuscat
January 25th, 2015, 20:29
When a new poster wakes up the troll sensors, it's open season. Is alexhamilton a troll?
Frequently, self described hot young posters are actually old obese coots in wheelchairs
having a go with the forum members. Newbies are always suspect. It's the worldwideweb
after all. It could be Beachlover back again.

Dalewood
January 25th, 2015, 20:34
Okay...I did not notice the name of the poster....

francois
January 25th, 2015, 23:38
Alex Hamilton a troll? Say it ain't so.

Rogie
January 26th, 2015, 00:39
What? Hamilton a mere secretary to the treasury, not a PotUS? As a Brit I had to go and check as I'd always assumed all the US treasury notes bore portraits of a President. In addition I now know Ben Franklin on the $100 note wasn't a President either.

For a guy in a cravat, and powdered hair, Hamilton's quite good looking! Did that have anything to do with his involvement with Aaron Burr?

catawampuscat
January 26th, 2015, 10:42
Raymond Burr could have been on the $3.00 bill.