PDA

View Full Version : Baan Dok Mai guesthouse sold.

newalaan2
December 25th, 2014, 20:14
I see in Nicky's recent newsletter that Warwick, owner of Baan Dok Mai guesthouse near Tuk Com Day/Night, area has sold his business.

I have stayed at Baan Dok Mai many times since it opened under Warwick over the years and always enjoyed my time there. Only used it for short stays 3-4 days at a time as I always use Mosaik for longer stays due to the spacious apartments and in-room kitchen facilities bf makes use of there. Most trips throughout year I used Baan Dok Mai at some stage or other, and found Warwick to be one of the nicest, easy-going gay business owners with nothing ever too much trouble and his local knowledge very helpful when getting updates on arrival of which bars, clubs were open, busy, popular after 2-3 months away from Thailand.

We also use the restaurant connected to Baan Dok Mai even when not staying there.

There was not much information regarding the new owner or his plans, but wish Warwick all the very best for whatever he decides to do, be it retirement or hopefully if he decides to open another business in Pattaya. It would certainly be a boost to the Pattaya gay bar scene if he were to get involved in the bar business.

December 26th, 2014, 11:06
It would certainly be a boost to the Pattaya gay bar scene if he were to get involved in the bar business.Probably got more sense if hes been in Pattaya a while.

newalaan2
January 7th, 2015, 06:44
It would certainly be a boost to the Pattaya gay bar scene if he were to get involved in the bar business.

Probably got more sense if hes been in Pattaya a while.
Not quite sure how you came to that enlightened conclusion, anyway if the latest info/rumour is correct it seems Warwick may be taking over The Colonial bar near sunee, if so I wish him success.