PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya Holiday

stigger76
December 23rd, 2014, 19:42
Hello,
at first I would like to wish Merry Christmas to all members. I will spend my holiday from start of January in Pattaya. For me it will be come back to my gay Thai roots. Now I am 38 years old and my first holiday in Thailand was 7 years ago...I visited Thailand reguralry 2 times per year (with only one exception, when I stayed in Carribbean Island St. Maarten).
I spent few first my holidays in Thailand in Pattaya (sometimes whole holiday, sometimes just part of it), but my last "gay bar holiday" were maybe 4 years ago...and the reason? I fell in love in one Thai boy (yes, I made this mistake). We visited quite whole Thailand together, we had great time in Vietnam, Cambodia and we talked he comes to my country too (I was able to find him good paid job like masseur in my country - I mean real massage, not "gay massage"). And I believed he feels it same like me. I visited his family, which was great, but when I started to prepare his removing from Thailand to my country, he started to tell me: "Yes, I will go for sure, but later (...or next time)"...and it took maybe for another 2-3 years, when I said him, that I am sad of his behaviour...and our relationship slowly finished... I spent a lot of money for our common holidays, but the result was sheepish.
I came to Thailand again and again, but I stayed in Phuket mostly and there are not so many bars like in BKK or PTTY, but now I will come back to Pattaya...and I am ready to have fun ! :) Even if my ex Thai BF has another farang BF (I know it, because, I read it on Facebook, which I registered for him! - ting tong, isnt it? :D ) and maybe we will meet, I plan to make my holiday, in "bar hopping style" same like many years ago. And I look forward on it...and I will write my experiences here (if you like it,of course ;). And I hope, I bring you some interesting info about bars in Pattaya...so let me about one week, and I will try to inform you.

P.S. If somebody likes to meet me, I am not against it.

stigger76
January 5th, 2015, 13:39
After pleasant flight with Emirates we landed in Land Of Smile. Because we were about 30 minutes delayed, we were boarded from the plane by buses - and it takes a lot of time, when you fly with A380... After immigration we took baggage (btw. I think the immigration queue is longer and longer everytime I come to Suvarnabhumi) and our driver from PT Taxi took us very quickly to hotel (PT Taxi is still very good like few years ago, when I used it last time).

First night I just made short stroll in Pattayland and Sunee Plaza - in both areas were a lot of people nad it looked like they have fun. I ate in Ambiance Restaurant and was satisfied, even if I must say, the prices are maybe higher than in more expensive South of Thailand.

The second day I spent on Jomtien Beach and I was surprised with very clean (just bit colder) water in the sea. But I relaxed under umbrellas very well and tasted food from Samboon Restaurant and donuts and fruits from locals - very tasty everything :-)

In the evening I sit for a while in Panorama and drink beer and look around - Boyztown has really nice atmosphere and it is funny to look the boys, who are comming to work.
Then I moved to Dream Boys and I met waiter, who worked for a long time in Copa (in times of Throb/Splash too), here. We talked a little bit and then I took one young man from the bar and we had good time (sorry, I will not write, what we did - there are other members, who likes to describe their experiences with many details :-))). Bar fine is 500 and for beer with water I paid 190 baht. In the bar there worked about 15-20 boys, but I think some of them were offed already.

If you want to try, I will give you some tips for good restaurant and food courts, which I have visited already (it depends what you like, of course):
- Korean restaurant on 5th floor in Central Festival
- Food court in Mike Mall (5 th floor too) - I was very surprised with taste of food for very low price (it was my first visit and I think, this food court is not opened for a very long time)
- Still very tasty pancakes from smilling lady on the 2nd road in the corner Soi Pattayaland 1

And I have one question in the end of this part of report - can you recommend me some massage shop with Hot Stone Massage? (I mean real massage). Thanks

stigger76
January 7th, 2015, 11:38
In two last evenings I visited few another gay venues, so I write my experience here:

Funny Boyz - Bar is still very nice and there is about 20 boys. Staff was very friendly on every from my 2 visits, but...I very miss Mr. Rose. It was heart of this bar and he was able to make great warm and welcoming atmosphere. Drink price 160 baht and from my opinion bar is still very worth of visit :-)

A Bomb - Manager apologized, that they have not a lot of boys (just about 6-7) this evening, so I think I give to A Bomb another chance, because I had quite good feeling when I sit in the bar. Staff is "man style", so there were no fem or young men. Aircon works well and I didnt feel like in fridge. Drink price about 180 baht.

Toy Boys - Heartly welcomed by manager so it was pleasant from start. Bar is very nice and same like I remember it from about 2-3 years ago. About 20 boys in the bar and the drink price was approx. 170 baht. In this bar I really like a lot of place for sitting and fact that bar is not pent.

Krazy Dragon - Well, I think it is not easy to manage bar with the famous past and I think it will take some time when the bar will come back on the top positions between bars in Pattaya (if it happened of course). I am not, sure if singing of songs by (very pretty) Russian(?) girl, even if it was live, is I am looking for in bar in Thailand...But I wish them good luck. About 9:30 there were about 8 boys. Soft drink price 120 baht. Decoration of bar is still very nice.

stigger76
January 7th, 2015, 23:54
Last night I visited some gay venue too, so I will try to write some of my experiences :-)

Sky Bar - Firstly I came there just for a drink, but I felt hungry soon, so I ordered Beef (beuf) Bourgignon and I must say, it was very tasty. Bar is nice and it is funny to watch joking guys and drink (reasonably priced) drinks.

Power Boys - well, this bar is nothing for me. There were 3 customers and mamasan constantly told me "which boy you off" or "this number can do everything" etc. etc. I told her I like to drink and look at first, but after about 15 minutes in which she repeated same sentences, I disguestdly left the bar. But maybe you will have better time there. Drink prices 135 baht.

Eros Bar - About this bar there is very long and interesting thread, so I was very courious when I entered this bar...and I understand that some people are very very interested in visiting of Eros bar :-) Even if I am maybe more conservative about things what should be done in the bars, I cannot say, that I was bored there. So, if you want to see in the bar "everything", you can quickly go :-). Drink price 115 THB.

Funnyboyz - I finished the day in Funnyboyz and talked with one handsome guy there for a while and had good time there again

latintopxxx
January 8th, 2015, 00:58
stigger....most times u gotta create your fun...u gotta instigate it...trigger it...if u r just gonna walk into a bar and expect to be entertained u r asking for far too much....the "boys" at eros r not gonna dance naked unless u rip their shorts off ...slap their arse and push them onto a pedastal...

a447
January 8th, 2015, 01:11
Ignore that post, Stigger.

Unfortunately, Eros at present is going through tough times and is not like the Eros of old. Normally, they have a lot more guys. But still lots of fun can be had there and I'm sure it will make a comeback. The competition from Sunny Boys seems to have had a negative effect.

Blondie removes his 'skirt" at the drop of a hat, and I reported on this forum a few days ago about a boy who was dancing naked; he was drunk...or on something. Tonight Tun, the chubby ladyboy was waving his hard-on in the face of a disinterested farang. Ton, the straight guy with the long hair, was sitting with a farang and sa-moking another guy - for a tip, of course. The boy with the bat-wing ears was also displaying his hard-on.

If a farang opens a bottle of whisky and the boys get drunk, it's on for young and old.

If you walk into Eros and sit down a guy will come and dance on the dias right in front of you. They will get hard for you and wave their cock at you. If you smile at them they will come down from the dias, walk up to you and let you grope them. They expect a 20 baht tip for a quick feel.

No arse-slapping or pushing is required in Eros, that's for sure! Eros is infamous for the sexual antics in the bar and apart from Goodboys, it's the only hands-on bar I know of in Sunee Plaza.

Is that correct, Eros fans?

BTW, the boys in Eros do not wear shorts. What bar were you in, Latin??

stigger76
January 8th, 2015, 14:15
stigger....most times u gotta create your fun...u gotta instigate it...trigger it...if u r just gonna walk into a bar and expect to be entertained u r asking for far too much....the "boys" at eros r not gonna dance naked unless u rip their shorts off ...slap their arse and push them onto a pedastal...

Well, from this, what I have seen, there is not necessary to slap their arse or something similar. They were naked very quickly even if the customer wasnt interested in game like that :) Btw. I think that boys in Eros dont wear shorts, but rather something what look like very short skirts.
But as I wrote - somebody like the style of bar, somebody dont (some customers had a loooot of fuuuuun, some left quickly after 1 drink). I had good time there too, even if I am not into such games.

stigger76
January 8th, 2015, 14:27
Ignore that post, Stigger.

Unfortunately, Eros at present is going through tough times and is not like the Eros of old. Normally, they have a lot more guys. But still lots of fun can be had there and I'm sure it will make a comeback. The competition from Sunny Boys seems to have had a negative effect.

Blondie removes his 'skirt" at the drop of a hat, and I reported on this forum a few days ago about a boy who was dancing naked; he was drunk...or on something. Tonight Tun, the chubby ladyboy was waving his hard-on in the face of a disinterested farang. Ton, the straight guy with the long hair, was sitting with a farang and sa-moking another guy - for a tip, of course. The boy with the bat-wing ears was also displaying his hard-on.

If a farang opens a bottle of whisky and the boys get drunk, it's on for young and old.

If you walk into Eros and sit down a guy will come and dance on the dias right in front of you. They will get hard for you and wave their cock at you. If you smile at them they will come down from the dias, walk up to you and let you grope them. They expect a 20 baht tip for a quick feel.

No arse-slapping or pushing is required in Eros, that's for sure! Eros is infamous for the sexual antics in the bar and apart from Goodboys, it's the only hands-on bar I know of in Sunee Plaza.

BTW, the boys in Eros do not wear shorts. What bar were you in, Latin??

I agree, that there is no need to slap or push the guys, as they are quite keen on "funny games". And yes, there were just about 10 boys about at 9:30 p.m. and I read here in forum, that in the past, they had about 20 young man. But because the guys in the bar are very active, they can earn good money on tips and drinks - one of them got about 5-6 drinks in just one hour - and this is for most of guys in bars mission impossible :)
I think, I come back in Eros bar in few days, especially because of electrifying atmosphere in the bar. :)

a447
January 8th, 2015, 15:38
Yes, no need to slap or push anyone in any bar in Thailand, or anywhere for that matter.This is exactly why I've been arguing with Latintopxxx for all these years. Any newbie who takes his posts at face value could find themselves in an embarrassing, and even dangerous, situation. Imagine what could happen if you pushed a guy and he fell over! It's ok for us veteran sex tourists ~ we know what could happen, especially if the boy is drunk or on something. I learnt long ago that the Thai guys can be quite volatile, especially if you do anything to make them lose face in front of their friends, so be careful.

As you have discovered for yourself, Eros can be a lot of fun. Just imagine what it's like when they have lots of guys! You can also have a great time just watching if you are too shy to participate. Enjoy!

christianpfc
January 9th, 2015, 14:42
I am paying those prices in the bar to be entertained.

If I were the kind of person who instigates things, I would buy drinks in 7/11 (and friends who have a different personality do exactly that: buy beer from 7/11 and invite boys from the street).

Boys in Eros wear whatever the theme day is (see posts on the door), unfortunately I am have yet to discover a regularity (so I can come on a underwear day), and unfortunately most of the time I visit I don't find attractive what they are wearing, but I like the mood in the bar.

francois
January 9th, 2015, 15:14
?

Let me say that Eros is properly named. Some sunny boys do allow grouping for a tip and I did see some "wowing" at Krazy.

a447
January 9th, 2015, 15:27
Yeah, groping is definitely ok in Sunny - they wear those skirts so customers have easy access to the goods.

You saw chuck-wowing in Krazy?? I must pay it another visit!

francois
January 9th, 2015, 18:39
Yes, one danseur with a huge tool was squatting in front of some farang and taking care of business. Then the obnoxious mamasan tried to sell "tissues" for 100 TB to other farang to catch and savor the wowing by-product. :p

a447
January 9th, 2015, 19:58
Lol....anything to earn a baht!

Note to oneself - bring own tissues.

stigger76
January 10th, 2015, 00:23
Last two evenings I didnt sleep in thenight time again, so I can write something about my experiences:

New Queens: I sit here before I moved to bar and had good time with 24 yeras old boy (sorry I forgot name, but I thing his name was Boy, but I can mistaken). I chose this bar because is strategically placed between Sunny Boys and Eros. I talked with boy (Boy?) and bought drink to him and before I left I gave him 100 baht for companion...He was surprised I bought him drink and totally suprised I hot him small money...and I was surprised he is surprised :-) So surprised I lef New Queens and...

Sunny Boys (1st visit) :...came in Sunny Boys Bar...and I was surprised again. There were only 4 boys in bar and I bought drink to one of them...the another 2 boys were invited for drinks by another customers and last lad stopped dancing, because he was too shy to dance alone. In 1 hour when I stayed in bar, there were about 20 customers, who were (logically) looking for guys in the bar...but most of them were on Issan concert :-) As I knew later, all 4 boys were offed this evening, so 100% success were achieved.

Eros (2nd visit - info about my first visit is in earlier post): OK it is very discussed bar, so I went there for 2nd time to find Golden Gay Grail there...Even if I didnt find him, bar was full and guys were funny (maybe because of bar was full). Again I see something more than I expected, but as I understood this is Eros style. I think there was about 12-13 guys, so a little bit more than during my last visit. And same (cheap) were also soft drinks - 115 THB.

Narcissus Massage - I moved to my favored massage shop in Soi Pattayaland 1 where I had 1 hour oil massage with half Chinese young man, who tried to teach me few words in Chinese during massage, but he failed :-( I wasnt too good student, he was average masseur, but even so it was quite good time spent together. Oil massage price 450 baht for 1 hour, minimum tip 500 baht for 1 hour (750 for 1,5 hour, 1000 for 2 hours). Only one remark: I just would highly recommend to refurbish massage rooms.

Just for drink I went to Funnyboyz and I was satisfied same like on my every visit.

Sunny Boys Bar (2nd visit) - Last night I visited just Sunny Boys (offed one guy and had goooooood time). Bar was overfull and this time not only by customers, but by boys too. Good music, nice design, "funny" atmosphere - this everything was there. And prices? 100 THB for soft drink, 130 boy drink, off fee 300. For me Nr. 1 go go bar in Sunee, followed by Eros...and the others are very very far in the ranking (just my opinion, but you can have another opinion, of course).

a447
January 10th, 2015, 01:34
Narcissus massage is also an old favourite of mine. I've always had a great time there, except when I was not a bottom and I foolishly agreed to let the guy fuck me. The pain was excruciating and my debut as a bottom finished before it even started...lol. And I think it was the half Chinese guy - the one with the big smile.

I agree with you about the rooms - they are a bit...err..basic, to say the least.

I think your bar ratings are spot on. Sunny Boys is definitely the number one bar in Sunee at the moment, judging by its popularity.

stigger76
January 10th, 2015, 17:10
Yes, I think it was same guy - very smiley and he also wanted to make bottom guy from me :-) but no way ! But he was very pleasant and funny and smile quite all of time we spent together:-)

I hope that also another go go bars will go up, especially Krazy Dragon. I didnt meet Nice boys in the are of Sunee yet, so maybe in few days I try this bar too.

But I must say, it is fine to see Boyztown and Sunee full of people and especially Sunee Plaza surprised me - I remember, that few years ago it was something like black burrow and now it is quite pleasant area.