PDA

View Full Version : An angel in Pattaya

ainamor
December 22nd, 2014, 07:18
I rarely stay in Pattaya but am stuck here for four days on business so decided on a hotel in South Pattaya that I have used before.

Stepping out of the elevator yesterday morning I was confronted by the vision of the most beautiful Korean boy I have ever seen. He was wearing a long white T-shirt that covered whatever was underneath and had the fashionable spikes hair style. He was waiting for Mama who suddenly appeared with breakfast tickets in hand and the disappeared in the restaurant, I never eat breakfast but thought what the hell a cup of coffee won't kill me and followed them in.

I sat 4 tables away facing Mama's back but looking at the boy. It must have been bloody obvious that I was drooling over him as he gave a few shy smiles then one very big smile flashing blindingly white teeth. As I couldn't make my coffee last as long as their breakfast I got another smile as I got up to leave.

An hour later there he was at the pool looking amazingly fit, only about 5'4' tall but every inch I could see was perfection. We exchanged a few glances and again a few shy smiles fro him. After lunch I was off to a business meeting and got into the elevator where this angel was also waiting . I said "hi" he replied "hello" in the elevator he gently touched my hand took the room key I was holding looked at the number as then showed me his room key, number 719 at the other end of the same floor. He is here on holiday with his parents and sister until the new year. And when I asked him what he liked to do in Pattaya he tilted his head to once side, gave a huge smile and said 'I like much fun" then giggled. When I asked him if he had a girlfriend a big smile and a big "Noooooooo"

So was I going to get a hit with this beauty? Yesterday afternoon the whole family were are the pool and having some sort of celebration when the pool boy bought over a cake to them, they sang what I assume what's Happy Birthday in Korean and all clapped. When I ordered my next drink I said to the pool boy about the party and he replied "boy have happy birthday today number 17"

So there went my dream of getting to know the boy better, but as write this I am sitting having breakfast by the pool whilst the angel swims with his sister and getting out of the pool dripping he makes sure he walks past where I am sitting and smiles before going back to his lounger and stands facing me towelling himself dry, he is certainly one boy that Speedos were designed for.

Why couldn't he have been born a year earlier!

arsenal
December 22nd, 2014, 07:40
We've all been there Ainamor. Have you seen the movie (or read the book) Death in Venice?

francois
December 22nd, 2014, 08:25
Soon as I read that post I thought same-same; Death in Venice.

ainamor
December 24th, 2014, 06:54
I have neither read the book nor seem the film, but maybe all is not lost.

After being invited to join the family for a poolside drink then dinner at a local restaurant I learned that both parents travel the world extensively for 9 months of the year and both boy angel and his sister are educated at public schools in the UK. Both schools are within a mere 40 minutes drive from my home.

As they rarely get to meet during school term time because the rail journey involves 4 changes of train and takes almost 4 hours is seemed selfish of me not to offer my service to drive boy angel to visit his sister on exeat weekends :) Parents and kids though it a generous offer so we all exchanged phone numbers, email, Facebook and Line information so that we can make any arrangements when the siblings arrive back in the UK on January 7 in time to start school. I am sure that boy angel would be happy to make a halfway stop so that I can show him where I live and further explore his interests.

I return to the UK tomorrow so tonight was have a early New Year meal planned at the suggestion of mama who assures me the boy is very mature for his age "but has always been a gentle and affectionate son"

So maybe, just maybe............................ :D

thaiguest
December 24th, 2014, 07:05

After being invited to join the family for a poolside drink then dinner at a local restaurant I learned that both parents travel the world extensively for 9 months of the year and both boy angel and his sister are educated at public schools in the UK. Both schools are within a mere 40 minutes drive from my home.

As they rarely get to meet during school term time because the rail journey involves 4 changes of train and takes almost 4 hours is seemed selfish of me not to offer my service to drive boy angel to visit his sister on exeat weekends :) Parents and kids though it a generous offer so we all exchanged phone numbers, email, Facebook and Line information so that we can make any arrangements when the siblings arrive back in the UK on January 7 in time to start school. I am sure that boy angel would be happy to make a halfway stop so that I can show him where I live and further explore his interests.

I return to the UK tomorrow so tonight was have a early New Year meal planned at the suggestion of mama who assures me the boy is very mature for his age "but has always been a gentle and affectionate son"

So maybe, just maybe............................ :D
This is uncanny. Just as well you're going home...I think he's about to appear in a sailor suit with a bow knot and you may have ended up expiring on Pattaya beach.

francois
December 24th, 2014, 12:51

Mon dieu! I thought you either wrote the book or the screen play! Really ainamor, you must see the film, Death in Venice. As thaiguest posted, uncanny.

Captain Swing
December 24th, 2014, 13:36
Uncanny is one word for it. Is "bullshit" another?

a447
December 24th, 2014, 14:34
Is "bullshit" another?

I don't think so. The OP does not have a reputation for posting bullshit.

Now, if he had written that he rode him like a pony....lol

I find Korean guys incredibly attractive - as I do Japanese guys. I rarely have breakfast either, but I also would have followed him into the restaurant!

What a shame nothing came of it.

Mind you, he may not have been gay...just friendly.

December 24th, 2014, 17:34
... seemed selfish of me not to offer my service to drive boy angel to visit his sister on exeat weekends :) Parents and kids though it a generous offer so we all exchanged phone numbers, email, Facebook and Line information so that we can make any arrangements when the siblings arrive back in the UK on January 7 in time to start school. I am sure that boy angel would be happy to make a halfway stop so that I can show him where I live and further explore his interests.This is known as "grooming" and is a criminal offence in the UK. I'm not sure given our esteemed Forum owner's obsession with all things under-age that this thread should be allowed to continue.

Daniel-old
December 24th, 2014, 18:39
The Sexual Offences Act 2003 S15 doesn't apply unless the victim is under 16. You can't 'groom' a seventeen-year-old under UK law.

Smiles
December 24th, 2014, 19:18
I once, centuries ago, fell head over heels in love ~ or something akin ~with a men's-wear manikin in an Eaton's department store in Toronto.
Not quite sure what I saw in it/him, but at the time it felt ridiculously real. (No drugs going on, honest).
Feeling uncomfortable, but insatiable, horny-of-a-kind, I walked around it nonchalantly, walking away for awhile so as not to appear demented, but always coming back, circling, leering ... not touching. I stood against a large grecian column right across from him and stared at his eyes, mesmerised.
I ran away after 20 minutes or so, talking to myself, perturbed. I never went in that Eaton's store again.

ainamor
December 24th, 2014, 21:12
... seemed selfish of me not to offer my service to drive boy angel to visit his sister on exeat weekends :) Parents and kids though it a generous offer so we all exchanged phone numbers, email, Facebook and Line information so that we can make any arrangements when the siblings arrive back in the UK on January 7 in time to start school. I am sure that boy angel would be happy to make a halfway stop so that I can show him where I live and further explore his interests.This is known as "grooming" and is a criminal offence in the UK. I'm not sure given our esteemed Forum owner's obsession with all things under-age that this thread should be allowed to continue.

As already pointed out, the age of consent in the UK 16. Also during conversation over dinner with him and his family I got the impression that he is as mama says a very mature boy and bright with it, not someone who could be easily led but someone who having been at a public school for 4 years and is far from innocent in the ways of the world.

As I leave for the UK in the morning the thread will not continue as it will no longer be relevant to Thailand.

Captain Swing, If I had wanted to post bullshit I would have thought of a more bloody exciting ending than I did. Never assume that others follow your own standards :))

A447. I totally agree with you, as you say he may just be a very friendly guy, who knows? Only time will tell.

scottish-guy
December 24th, 2014, 23:14
...someone who having been at a public school for 4 years....

I hear that from an early age, sodomy is compulsory at such establishments - so I fear you must prepare yourself for your vision of loveliness having a hole like a wizard's sleeve.

[attachment=0:1x2x9500]christmas.gif[/attachment:1x2x9500]

francois
December 24th, 2014, 23:57
Smiles, was the manikin a male or a transgender type of manikin? How old was the manikin? (~~)

Surfcrest
December 25th, 2014, 00:19
I'm not sure given our esteemed Forum owner's obsession with all things under-age that this thread should be allowed to continue.
You`re talking out of your ass again Kommie, you chain yanker! The obsession is with not having to move this site`s URL when we get blocked, simple as that.
Don`t create more of a story out of it than what`s there!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/Surfcrest/kommentariat-1.jpg

Surfcrest

thaiguest
December 25th, 2014, 04:15
Bjorn Andresen's original audition in front of Visconti can be viewed on u tube. The shy gorgeous bjorn is visibly shocked that he must remove his shirt but he did-my what an angel! No wonder he got to play the boy Tadzio in the 1971 version. That he's a weather-beaten middle-aged man now is a reminder of the fleeting nature of beauty and in a strange way reflects back on at least one theme in Mann's original book.
Check it out on u tube.

scottish-guy
December 25th, 2014, 05:36
Fuck sake, Thaiguest - he was spectacularly unattractive by 1974 when Abba won the Eurovision Song Contest - that Swedish air must accelerate the ageing process :))

December 25th, 2014, 06:08
I'm not sure given our esteemed Forum owner's obsession with all things under-age that this thread should be allowed to continue.You`re talking out of your ass again Kommie, you chain yanker! The obsession is with not having to move this site`s URL when we get blocked, simple as that.It would have been far more tasteful - not to say effective - had you simply given the award. However it's always gratifying to have one's talents recognised - fortunately so few manage to understand when their chain is being yanked.

Surfcrest
December 25th, 2014, 06:18
- fortunately so few manage to understand when their chain is being yanked.
Woof! oh wise one..and Merry Christmas!

Surfcrest

thaiguest
December 25th, 2014, 07:11
Thaiguest - he was spectacularly unattractive by 1974 when Abba won the Eurovision Song Contest - that Swedish air must accelerate the ageing process .

Is that the year ABBA won? My! how time flies. (Sorry just can't get those BB's back to back)
I don't know how this actor looked then as I haven't seen any picture of him from 1974.
Is pulling the chain now the latest christmas fad?

December 25th, 2014, 07:16
I'm not sure given our esteemed Forum owner's obsession with all things under-age that this thread should be allowed to continue.You`re talking out of your ass again Kommie, you chain yanker! The obsession is with not having to move this site`s URL when we get blocked, simple as that.I'm assuming you'll be removing the following Guideline then: The discussion of under age sex ...

Surfcrest
December 25th, 2014, 08:01
I'm assuming you'll be removing the following Guideline then: The discussion of under age sex ...
Did the angel consent? I`m seeing this for what it is, not what you are making it out to be.
Leave the police work to me and let me do the obsessing!

Surfcrest

December 25th, 2014, 08:57
I'm assuming you'll be removing the following Guideline then: The discussion of under age sex ...
Did the angel consent? I`m seeing this for what it is, not what you are making it out to be.
Leave the police work to me and let me do the obsessing!Refer to the graphic in your response to my original post =))

Surfcrest
December 25th, 2014, 09:53
Woof again you yanker! :ymparty: