PDA

View Full Version : German on jomtien

latintopxxx
December 21st, 2014, 09:57
chatted with an older German on the gay beach, he has been coming to Pattaya for the last 20 years, was complaining how expensive the " boys" have become.
His calculation is;
drink for him in the bar--> 140
drink for mamasan--> 140
off fee --> 400
money boy fee --> 1500

I tried to explain to him that there were more cost effective solutions...but he seemed unconvinced...???
Can anyone explain this way of thinking??

francois
December 21st, 2014, 10:25
What, the German did not buy the boy a drink at the bar; what a Cheap Karlie!

TravellerDave
December 21st, 2014, 12:56
Did you suggest Gayromeo or picking up a boy from the beach ? Mind you there are far fewer to be found there now.
Germans have a reputation for being Cheap Charlie's, despite their country being affluent. He was perhaps only on a modest pension.

latintopxxx
December 21st, 2014, 15:46
francois...my apologies, i forgot to add that in too...yes there was a drink for the boy too...I was simply stunned how he stuck to this formula, like this is how its supposed to be and it cant be any different.
I did explain how i pick up boys on the beach...street...gay romeo...but at his age, he was I guess very late 60's he probably wasnt willing to go outside his comfort zone. But what really struck me was how he felt obliged to buy the hideous (they r all hideous) mamasan a drink too.......

Travellordave...in my experience Germans are careful with their money...Dutch and Scots are simply mean...but Germans will spend when they believe they are getting value for money...and if I was in my 70's looking like something out of harry potter movie then 2000 bht to enjoy a 20 something Thai " boy" is a bargain.

francois
December 21st, 2014, 16:32
Just playing with you,latintop! I knew what you meant. ;) :ymdevil: Karlie was actually quite generous

latintopxxx
December 21st, 2014, 16:36
Karlie....??

thaiguest
December 21st, 2014, 17:46
francois...my apologies, i forgot to add that in too...yes there was a drink for the boy too...I was simply stunned how he stuck to this formula, like this is how its supposed to be and it cant be any different.
I did explain how i pick up boys on the beach...street...gay romeo...but at his age, he was I guess very late 60's he probably wasnt willing to go outside his comfort zone. But what really struck me was how he felt obliged to buy the hideous (they r all hideous) mamasan a drink too.......

Travellordave...in my experience Germans are careful with their money...Dutch and Scots are simply mean...but Germans will spend when they believe they are getting value for money...and if I was in my 70's looking like something out of harry potter movie then 2000 bht to enjoy a 20 something Thai " boy" is a bargain.

If the Scots are "simply mean" why are they allowing their neighbors down south share their oil?
I forgot to add that the Russians don't do it with their neighbors- Now there' s a bunch of cheap sons a bitches!

scottish-guy
December 21st, 2014, 18:12
I'm not getting into the oil argument, Thaiguest (see avatar) - but for LATINTOPXXX (of ALL people) to accuse ANYBODY of being cheap must surely put him in pole position for the award of hypocrite of the year.

This is the guy who probably pays his Romanian sewer boys in COIN, simply because he can get away with it :))

latintopxxx
December 21st, 2014, 18:43
...thaiguy and scotty boy...u simply dont get it...do u...its like folks who r into whips and chains...or trannies...or candle wax....its a kink.....apart from paid sex I can be quite generous....have been seen dropping a few coins into the collection plate during sunday mass...do buy those silly pop up cards hawked by those supposedly deaf thai people....always buy ice cream off that dwarf on jomtien ...what a job...lugging that chilly bin all over the beach on those short legs....I even tip taxi drivers....especially tuk tuks if they are cute...but when it comes to paid sex..its my kink...the humiliation thing...bargaining with a whore for his arse...and then making full use of it...complaining that its not tight/good enough...even when he's good I will still complain....like making the silly fucker really sweat/work for his 800bht...and when I'n done with him...push him off my dick ...and like totally loose interest...I've used u...so now just throw your clothes on and go..your eight notes are on the floor by the door...so again my dears ...its not the cash...its the game...

thaiguest
December 21st, 2014, 21:14
...thaiguy and scotty boy...u simply dont get it...do u...its like folks who r into whips and chains...or trannies...or candle wax....its a kink.....apart from paid sex I can be quite generous....have been seen dropping a few coins into the collection plate during sunday mass...do buy those silly pop up cards hawked by those supposedly deaf thai people....always buy ice cream off that dwarf on jomtien ...what a job...lugging that chilly bin all over the beach on those short legs....I even tip taxi drivers....especially tuk tuks if they are cute...but when it comes to paid sex..its my kink...the humiliation thing...bargaining with a whore for his arse...and then making full use of it...complaining that its not tight/good enough...even when he's good I will still complain....like making the silly fucker really sweat/work for his 800bht...and when I'n done with him...push him off my dick ...and like totally loose interest...I've used u...so now just throw your clothes on and go..your eight notes are on the floor by the door...so again my dears ...its not the cash...its the game...

OOPS! I've just stepped on a 2 hornet nest.

christianpfc
December 21st, 2014, 21:45
If someone regularly buys mamasans drinks, he can't be helped.

Has been following this procedure for 20 years? 20 years ago, 1500 was a lot of money (inflation), and now it is very generous by Pattaya standards.

francois
December 21st, 2014, 22:53
Karlie....??

Just a joke; Charles in German = Karl; Charlie = Karlie???? :D

egel
December 21st, 2014, 23:37
Something very odd about this German Mr Latinpox...
1. He buys the mamasan a drink, having been coming here for 20 years. Odd
2. He must be in a Gogo bar for there to be a mamasan.
3. I dont know of any Gogo bars that charge only 140 for a drink.
4. If hes so hard up why is he paying 1500 for a wank?

Are you winding us up?

LoveThailand
December 22nd, 2014, 04:57

This makes me cringe.

francois
December 22nd, 2014, 09:01
..your eight notes are on the floor by the door...so again my dears ...its not the cash...its the game...

No problem with your kink, but throwing money on the floor is highly insulting, and for your own health, never touch that money with your foot.

arsenal
December 22nd, 2014, 16:10
The game, Latinpox is just how many people you can draw into bitchfights with you over your supposed treatment of boys. Anyone who's been to Thailand will know that you'd only do that a few times before you got sorted out, and you claim to have been doing it for years. Give it up now, it's not funny, interesting or true.

latintopxxx
December 23rd, 2014, 01:26
christian
should have been clearer, he wasnt paying that amount 20 years ago, thats what he pays now, but he has been coming to Pattaya for 20 years...hence my surprise that he hadnt cottoned on to the fact that cheaper options are available.
egel
most gogo bars in sunnee plaza charge around the 140bht mark ......others venues a lot less...

latintopxxx
December 23rd, 2014, 01:30
the German guy spent a lot of time talking with another old bald German speaking guy from Vienna, the Vienna guy had an OK looking Thai partner...and was forever giving him 1000bht notes..still havent figured that one out.