PDA

View Full Version : CUBA

paperboy
December 19th, 2014, 17:26
Hi
just back from Cuba, AMAZING
I rented a house in the vedado area of havana for 2 weeks, because i knew that you could not take boys back to the hotel, and the vedado area is very very gay, being close to a University.
There are 4 main gay bars, all in walking distance. Also every night the sea wall is packed with young stunning boys. I have never seen so many good looking boys all in 1 place. the average price for a all nighter is 20CUC which is about 15 euros, you can bring them down in price, but hey its only 15 Euros. There is a cabberet bar called Las vegas which has a drag/ dance show every night
the place is jumping with talent, just have to buy a bottle of rum for your table, which is only 15 CUC including ice + mixers, and within 5 min you will have the most stunning boys you have every seen in your life. i never got a dud and most of therm are XXXL.
Im right now concidering going back to cuba for my June holiday instead of my usual thailand trip.
if anyone wants any more info PM me.

llz
December 20th, 2014, 02:41
Sounds interesting ...

Is it necessary to be able to speak Spanish or do the lads have a sufficient command of English language ?

paperboy
December 20th, 2014, 06:35
hi
i speak spanish, so i did not have a problem, the boys are well educated and most of them speak english.
When they find out you speak english they want to talk to you in english and practice.
It is a incredable place for gay sex with some of the most atractive boys of all ages in the world

zetor2001.as
December 23rd, 2014, 22:20
thanks for your informations about cuba. would you like to send more to my email: zetor67@aol.fr thanks, gracias, kop khun krub, merci

Marsilius
February 19th, 2015, 15:55
To sign up for free monthly newsletters about gay Cuba, visit http://www.cubaconnect.eu - the latest business venture by Harry, whom many of us will recall from his previous incarnation as owner of Villa Mansland in Prague.

Nirish guy
February 21st, 2015, 02:52
Great post paperboy, you've whetted my interest somewhat ! Any pics of your trip you can post by any chance just to give us all a taste of (gay) life there ?

February 21st, 2015, 07:39
i never got a dud and most of therm are XXXL.Are you telling us you met latintopxxx's younger brother, latinbottomxxxl?