PDA

View Full Version : My trip so far

December 15th, 2014, 15:11
My my Bangkok is such a cosmopolitan place just the other days I was sitting in an Indian restaurant in Silom Complex next to a couple of French businessmen. I could tell they were French businessmen because only farang wankers where suits and ties in Bangkok and they were speaking French or at least some French words which I can remember from when I did French at school. But you done want to read about some Frogs eating vindaloo, you want to read about the boys.

There desparate let me tell you. A mate of mine arrived a few days after me went to the place where he normally gets a facial just a leg rub thrown in usually done know why and bugger me the boys giving him a hand job. Usual boy, never happened before obviously thinks my friends up for a bigger tip than usual so 500 baht changed hands at the end. Can't say fairer than that can you. Some other boy on Grindr wanted 3000 baht for a massage. I wished him good luck I can get a thai massage and a tug at home for 3000 baht. I did try for me usual Burmese massage boy. Sent him a text message about a massage at his shop oh I given all that up he says I got a Swiss boyfriend what time would you like me to come to your room?

For them who have come to Bangkok to avoid Xmas carols chance would be a fine thing fucking slay bells everywhere anyway Balconys offering a Xmas Eve buffay drinks at 3:30 and the grub starts at 4pm. Ive been in catering buffays a real money spinner charge top dollar people only eat not much more than they would if its ala cart. Happy times espcially now being happy is compulsorty in Thailand.

Doug
December 15th, 2014, 18:09
Huh ???

netrix
December 15th, 2014, 21:25
fucking slay bells

lego
December 16th, 2014, 01:19
I wouldn't exactly call having a Swiss boyfriend and making some extra money in a more discreet way than working at the massage shop "desperate". Sounds like a rather good life to me. :ymparty:

marti
December 21st, 2014, 12:21
Are Pattaya or Chiang Mai interesting places to celebrate the New Year?

December 21st, 2014, 15:03
Are Pattaya or Chiang Mai interesting places to celebrate the New Year?Is anywhere? I usually go to bed with a book or an undergraduate, depending where I'm at the time.

marti
December 22nd, 2014, 18:39
Is anywhere? I usually go to bed with a book or an undergraduate, depending where I'm at the time.
Ever try a graduate as an alternative? ;)

December 23rd, 2014, 07:42
Is anywhere? I usually go to bed with a book or an undergraduate, depending where I'm at the time.Ever try a graduate as an alternative? ;)Are you mad?

thaiguest
December 24th, 2014, 06:56
My my Bangkok is such a cosmopolitan place just the other days I was sitting in an Indian restaurant in Silom Complex next to a couple of French businessmen. I could tell they were French businessmen because only farang wankers where suits and ties in Bangkok and they were speaking French or at least some French words which I can remember from when I did French at school. But you done want to read about some Frogs eating vindaloo, you want to read about the boys.

There desparate let me tell you. A mate of mine arrived a few days after me went to the place where he normally gets a facial just a leg rub thrown in usually done know why and bugger me the boys giving him a hand job. Usual boy, never happened before obviously thinks my friends up for a bigger tip than usual so 500 baht changed hands at the end. Can't say fairer than that can you. Some other boy on Grindr wanted 3000 baht for a massage. I wished him good luck I can get a thai massage and a tug at home for 3000 baht. I did try for me usual Burmese massage boy. Sent him a text message about a massage at his shop oh I given all that up he says I got a Swiss boyfriend what time would you like me to come to your room?

For them who have come to Bangkok to avoid Xmas carols chance would be a fine thing fucking slay bells everywhere anyway Balconys offering a Xmas Eve buffay drinks at 3:30 and the grub starts at 4pm. Ive been in catering buffays a real money spinner charge top dollar people only eat not much more than they would if its ala cart. Happy times espcially now being happy is compulsorty in Thailand.

The French (or Canadians or whoever) were there because of BKK being cosmopolitan, they were speaking french because they were french or french speakers they looked like businessmen because they probably were businessmen....

December 24th, 2014, 09:31
The French (or Canadians or whoever) were there because of BKK being cosmopolitan, they were speaking french because they were french or french speakers they looked like businessmen because they probably were businessmen....Aw jeez thaiguest your so clever I never would of thought of any of that. By the way Im not staying out at the airport (BKK) Im acksherly staying in downtown Bangkok. I suppose its all the same to you out of town guys.

December 25th, 2014, 21:13
Well now playmates I just been for a walk down Mammary Lane (aka. Patpong) and crossing over as it were to Soi Twilight Im the only bugger walking down the Soi - at nine fucking thirty PM on Xmas Day. About three quarters of the tables at Maxis and Dicks occupied. Bloody touts everywhere and no one to bother except me. Made a quick getaway to the MRT down by that big temple had to pity the poor bloody monks that god awful Isaan music at full volume. Back at me digs now.

Has Bonny Massage closed down? No boys out the front and the place in darkness. As Dorrie Evans used to say Why Wasnt I Told?

thaiguest
December 26th, 2014, 06:43
The French (or Canadians or whoever) were there because of BKK being cosmopolitan, they were speaking french because they were french or french speakers they looked like businessmen because they probably were businessmen....Aw jeez thaiguest your so clever I never would of thought of any of that. By the way Im not staying out at the airport (BKK) Im acksherly staying in downtown Bangkok. I suppose its all the same to you out of town guys.

Thank you. It's nice to be recognised for one's talents even if a little late in life.

thaiguest
December 26th, 2014, 06:55
Re massage shop closed on Soi Twilight- I've noticed the massage boys there getting fatter and heavier month by month. A few weeks ago I had a beer opposite Bonny Massage and I didn't see a single slim boy there or in the shop nearby. Business was quiet and I not lie you that the boys were very much occupied with munching on snack food of every ilk.

a447
December 26th, 2014, 08:03
I've noticed that the guys tend to run backwards and forth to Family Mart and always seem to come back chewing on something. If they keep putting food in their mouths, I doubt they'll be putting anything else in it.
Their preoccupation with their mobile phones also suggests a lack of work ethic. They seem to lack the desire or motivation to get off their arses and actually do some work. A common Thai trait?? If Bonnys has closed down, they boys would have to take some responsibility for its demise. I sat opposite having a drink and while I was there every single guy had his head down texting or gaming. Potential customers walking by weren't even acknowledged - it's as though their sources of income didn't even exist.

December 26th, 2014, 10:59
If Bonnys has closed down, they boys would have to take some responsibility for its demise. I sat opposite having a drink and while I was there every single guy had his head down texting or gaming. Potential customers walking by weren't even acknowledged - it's as though their sources of income didn't even exist.Opposite Bonnys eh?? What bar was that then??

December 26th, 2014, 14:14
If Bonnys has closed down, they boys would have to take some responsibility for its demise. I sat opposite having a drink and while I was there every single guy had his head down texting or gaming. Potential customers walking by weren't even acknowledged - it's as though their sources of income didn't even exist.One of these days my poor old heart is going to give up from the strain of the amusement that a447's posts place on it. Here's a447 doing his best as the lead prosecutor in Law & Order over the last few days, trying to demand answers from latintopxxx, while at the same time he can't even get his own facts straight.

a447, my dear, if you ever sat in a bar opposite a massage place in Soi Twilight, then you were sitting at Maxis looking straight across at the boys outside Bangkok Boys Massage. The bar(s) opposite Bonnys are gogo bars or, on the ground floor (nearby but not opposite), a snooker bar. Bonnys is next to Dick's Cafe, and the Bonnys boys in my experience often try to make eye contact or strike up conversation with the customers at Dicks.. There is massage place further down towards Classic Bar, in amongst a hairdressing salon, and there is a tiny bar opposite that massage place, but it's not Bonnys either. Before you accuse others of inaccuracy, perhaps you should get your own stories worked out for consistency.

Smiles
December 26th, 2014, 14:58
For what it's worth . . . I was in Soi Twilight for about an hour and a half having an evening of beer-&-leering last Friday night.
Sat the whole time in Dick's Bar. Directly across from Dick's is Dream Boys. Next door (on the right) is the pool bar with mostly gogo boys and freelancers hanging around and shooting pool ... some farangs, not many, playing pool with the evening's Chosen One. To the left of Dream Boys is Bangkok Boys and that bar is directly across from Bonny Massage, which is - to square a circle - next door to Dick's.
Someone above wrote that the boys from Bonny's quite obviously cruise Dick's denizens, and that is quite true. None of them wetted my upper lip. As far as I could make out, there is next to no seating straight acros from Bonny's besides some chairs which many of the boys from Dream World and Boys Bangkok share.
I was there around 10:00 pm.
Later I visited Screw Boys (not in Twilight). Talked a bit with a quite congenial mamasan and watched a rather lethargic so-called show. There were a number of quite good looking guys there, but the majority were just so-so.

One night in Bangkok ...

a447
December 26th, 2014, 16:34
Bar?? Who said I was sitting in a bar?

Back in 2013 I wrote:

I sat and had a drink at Maxi's whilst looking at (leering at?) the boys outside Bangkok Massage. That's when I discovered the cause of the GFC! Of the 8 boys sitting outside, not one accosted any customers as they walked by - not a single boy; they were all looking down at their mobile phones/tablets! In the past, when I have gotten up from my seat at Maxis they run up to me and try to drag me inside. Not any more! So I walked past Bonny and guess what - only 4 boys sitting outside and all were on their phones!

So desperate to score a point that you went off half-cocked....lol

Kommentariat wrote:
Before you accuse others of inaccuracy, perhaps you should get your own stories worked out for consistency.

lol

December 26th, 2014, 16:36
To the left of Dream Boys is Bangkok Boys and that bar is directly across from Bonny Massage, which is - to square a circle - next door to Dick's.
Someone above wrote that the boys from Bonny's quite obviously cruise Dick's denizens, and that is quite true. None of them wetted my upper lip. As far as I could make out, there is next to no seating straight acros from Bonny's besides some chairs which many of the boys from Dream World and Boys Bangkok share.It's unfortunate that there's a gogo bar called Bangkok Boys next to Maxis and a massage shop called Bangkok Boys opposite Maxis!! Maybe it's called Bangkok Massage or Bangkok Boys Massage? Definitely not Bonnys. Clearly we share the same tastes, Smiles (that IS a worry) - none of the Bonnys boys have ever attracted me either. The Bangkok (Boys/Massage) lads have occasionally done so.

December 26th, 2014, 16:38
Back in 2013 I wrote:If you imagine that previous posts of yours (ie. before this morning) are of the slightest interest to anyone apart from yourself you have an even bigger ego than anyone has thought heretofore.
I sat opposite having a drinkNormal people drink in bars. But then, I guess ... you're not really normal are you. I guess this confirms it.

a447
December 26th, 2014, 17:14
I re-posted from 2013 to demonstrate that I obviously wasn't sitting in a bar opposite Bonny's. I'm sorry you couldn't comprehend that.

Here's some free advice. You may have seen it before:

Before you accuse others of inaccuracy, perhaps you should get your own stories worked out for consistency.

Hint, hint - I'm a smoker.

thaiguest
December 26th, 2014, 17:29
Bar?? Who said I was sitting in a bar?

Back in 2013 I wrote:

[quote]I sat and had a drink at Maxi's whilst looking at (leering at?) the boys outside Bangkok Massage. That's when I discovered the cause of the GFC! Of the 8 boys sitting outside, not one accosted any customers as they walked by - not a single boy; they were all looking down at their mobile phones/tablets! In the past, when I have gotten up from my seat at Maxis they run up to me and try to drag me inside. Not any more! So I walked past Bonny and guess what - only 4 boys sitting outside and all were on their phones!

So desperate to score a point that you went off half-cocked....lol

Kommentariat wrote:

lol[/quote:3m0w7drc]

I'm putting my hands up here-I was the inaccurate one not you. I tend to concentrate on the central point and tend to take liberties with incidentals. Non so with the anal loosers that kick up a storm over a feet of soi Twilight. Bet they're all screaming taking queens with nobody to give it to them.

December 27th, 2014, 05:50
Bet they're all screaming taking queens ...Like a447 himself then?

a447
December 27th, 2014, 17:05
You fell flat on your face and appear to have taken it really badly. So badly, in fact, that you are starting to make inane posts like the one above and the one in the Bali thread. I haven't posted in that thread since I started it way back in July ! It's now the end of Decemberif you haven't noticed...lol

You remind me of your drag queen mate, Sooty, who resorted to the very same puerile tactics. He's taught you well.

All you've succeeded in doing is to demonstrate to all and sundry on the board that I've really gotten under your skin and you now find your nose well and truly out of joint.

I LOVE it!.....hehe

Doesn't it get really annoying when a song like "I've got you under my skin" gets stuck in your head and you just can't get rid of it, no matter how hard you try!

Never mind; just think of another song. How about "What kind of fool am I?" Im sure you know the words.

Ps: Did my hint tell you where I was actually sitting?

a447
December 27th, 2014, 17:13
Thaiguest, your post may have been inaccurate, but the point you made is still valid. You were commenting on the situation of the massage place, not its actual physical situation.

December 28th, 2014, 06:27
in the Bali thread. I haven't posted in that thread since I started it way back in July ! It's now the end of Decemberif you haven't noticedBut surely if my obsession is that magnificent I would be mentioning you in every post I make. In fact, that's a very good idea. Thanks for the suggestion. You're my hero - even though you are a drug addict.

a447
December 28th, 2014, 19:13
Give up, Kommie? Ok, I'll tell you.

I was sitting out on the terrace opposie Bonnys having a smoke and enjoying my overpriced drink.

But surely......I would be mentioning you in every post I make.

No, you wouldn't.

I said you were starting to make inane posts about me. See, even a simple mistake in verb tense can be significant. If you've started to do something, you could not have done it in the past.

Too subtle for you? Ok, never mind.

Anyway, thanks for the banter, Kommie. I've really enjoyed it, but I'll stop here, as one of these days my poor old heart is going to give up from the strain of the amusement that your posts have been putting on it.

And pulling your chain too hard has put a real strain on my puny muscles...lol

latintopxxx
December 29th, 2014, 02:17
a447 u r such a 2 timing biatch....here i thought u only rolled in the mud with me...but NOOOOOO...u pick a fight with anyone that comes along....

Tobi
December 29th, 2014, 05:34
a447 & latintopxxx, the Anger t'Wats. ;)

December 29th, 2014, 08:44
a447 & latintopxxx, the Anger t'Wats. ;) =))

January 4th, 2015, 03:48
Well now playmates with New Years out of the way I thought I was missing an accessory a cock ring. A ring that could sit on my cock would be at one of them massage places in Soi Twilight maybe the massage place that a447 claims to have sat opposite so I sat at Maxi's and checked out the guys opposite I werent smoking like a447 but if the boy wanted to smoke me first before fitting the cock ring that was ok by me. I had me eye on one boy great body not too bad face so I went over and told him to go upstairs with me. There was the usual pallavah with a head boy about massage style. They have minimum tips on there rate card. I thought hour and a half would be ok for a good rogering and the minimum tip was 700 bath same as the massage. I done want to give you the second by second described by a447 but basically the boy was a dud. He done say anything when I gave him 1000 bath but I think he wanted more. Massage was ok cock ring done fit no smoking.

camperboy
January 5th, 2015, 12:02
Is it okay to tip mamasan 50baht? Hahah

Smiles
January 5th, 2015, 15:05
I believe the mamasan would be more likely to bitch-slap you for offering such a chintzy amount . . . rather as insulting as leaving a 2 baht tip for the waiter.
Go Big or Go Home!

camperboy
January 5th, 2015, 20:11
I believe the mamasan would be more likely to bitch-slap you for offering such a chintzy amount . . . rather as insulting as leaving a 2 baht tip for the waiter.
Go Big or Go Home!

50baht won't keep them from pestering me? Oh boy. LOL

I guess the amount is derisory to them. Okkkk! Shall keep lots of 100 bahts in my pocket when I visit the bars this week. :P