PDA

View Full Version : Even Thai boys get the blues..............

catawampuscat
June 20th, 2006, 12:59
I recently chatted with a Thai boy who spent many years in the USA and speaks American English very well.. He works as a doorman at boy bars and
over the last few years, we have become friendly as I not attracted to him at all... His strong preference is for women and he goes with men
for the money..The money goes to his women and their families and children..

At a group dinner, he told me a story where he was conned by a girlfriend in helping her with a school bill for her son.. He called the school to see if the story was true and it was in so far as she was behind in payments but the amount was 1/10 the amount she told him.. He was upset that she was conning
him as he had to earn the money "selling his ass" and she knew where the money came from and was only interesting in the money..
He further said it was his own fault as he should know better than to see bar girls who are experts at getting men to fork out the baht in order
to get their favors.. He said it was comfortable seeing women in the same business, as a girl in a profession like nursing or teaching would not
be interested in a boy who worked in boybars.. He has gone from girl to girl and the same thing happens, with the mother needing an operation, the
buffalo is sick, the young brother needs school clothes and tuition etc..and he finds out the girls are two-timing or even three-timing him with other
Thais and still working the farangs and telling the farangs that they love them etc... Even Thai boys get the blues........ :cat:

June 21st, 2006, 21:43
Ha! I think I've heard about five different stories from Thai boys in the past week who have told me they are swearing off other Thai boys because they only want money or who had a tale of woe about a former Thai BF who demanded too much in the way of money and material goods.

So nope, it is not only farang, but other Thais who tell these sad tales.

Pete

catawampuscat
June 22nd, 2006, 09:59
Thais conning Thais, farangs conning farangs..well, well, I guess that is the way of the world.. Too bad the farang who lent the half million
baht got screwed and didn't even get blown for the baht.. Someone must be an idiot, let me tell you..

June 22nd, 2006, 10:03
Exactly: Let Me Tell You

June 22nd, 2006, 17:02
So nope, it is not only farang, but other Thais who tell these sad tales.

Maybe it's just another variation on a theme: "Water Buffalo die."
Same num stayed with me six months, spread over three visits to Pattaya. Every year, within a month of returning; I received the e-mail...About how boys borrow' all his money, go home, not pay back. (And cell phone Year 1: Lost, Year 2: Stollen, Year 3: Fall in Song-kran water.)
My (built-in) "Ignore Button" works quite well.

June 22nd, 2006, 18:49
Ha! I think I've heard about five different stories from Thai boys in the past week who have told me they are swearing off other Thai boys because they only want money or who had a tale of woe about a former Thai BF who demanded too much in the way of money and material goods. So nope, it is not only farang, but other Thais who tell these sad tales. Pete

And did they bare their A-list souls to you while helping themselves to your bottle of whiskey?

June 22nd, 2006, 19:18
Edith, I agree this would be a good variation on the buffalo sick story. In my case, all but one of the boys I heard this from were not potential sex partners (and they know this). I do think there is some truth to Thai boys seeing through their peers to their true intentions. That should not be a surprise. I also would agree with others this is a universal thing, but maybe more so in LOS than in other countries.

It is amazing how many cell phones go into the water each year, isn't it? And one boy I know just had his stolen for the second time in three weeks because his room does not lock properly (hmmm).

The HQ actually made me chuckle. Actually, three WERE drinking my whiskey at the time and one (the only A-list one of the bunch) was drinking a drink I'd bought for him. Go figure.

Pete

June 23rd, 2006, 14:09
I do think there is some truth to Thai boys seeing through their peers to their true intentions.

I was chatting with a Soi 1 door-man friend one night. A cute num Pattaya-Pimp-Walked by and my head swiveled like Linda Blair in Bible-school!
Tuum thrust out 'the lip' & said, "Him...Koi...big, heart...sa-mall ."

BTW: Several have told me; in sticky-rice 'dealings' or relationships one is expected to pay. The pecking order, I don't have completely down but is often, the gay pays for the straight but the straight or butch-gay often for the lady boy--But age and looks usually play a part so, I guess, it's same-same (as) home-sweet-home.

June 24th, 2006, 10:38
BTW: Several have told me; in sticky-rice 'dealings' or relationships one is expected to pay. The pecking order, I don't have completely down but is often, the gay pays for the straight but the straight or butch-gay often for the lady boy--But age and looks usually play a part so, I guess, it's same-same (as) home-sweet-home.

Seems accurate to me, my friend tells me back in Isan the straight boys even have to fork out the cash for the 'ladies', whether this is just buying drinks, food and gifts or actually handing over money he wasn't too clear on, but from his comments and gesticulations it definitely looked like they had to pay. Further, many of his friends in Pattaya who are, as you say, on the butcher side of gay or are straight, do tend to go for the ladyboys in a big way, it seems they can get away with not paying for a ladyboy or actuallly make some money on the deal themselves - but they do actually seem to prefer shagging a ladyboy rather than any of the girls in Pattaya.

June 25th, 2006, 17:23
Well when you see me, is what you get, im not travelling under a well mannered guise.
You have made that abundantly clear, dear--Adnausam.

Now get fucked!
Oh, you're such a sweet talking old SOB! :love4: When you walk into Jenny, I'll bet they all come running...to sit on your lap...er...chins.